Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 154 KB, 750x1334, 3D9B1929-A57F-49F5-A062-79091C117B02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16567861 No.16567861 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

How do I profit from this, /biz/? Do I short or long mentally unstable art hoes?

>> No.16567870

>>16567861
sex outside of marriage is a hangable offense

>> No.16567880

>>16567870
ultra based

>> No.16567884

>>16567870
>>16567880
lol have sex incels

>> No.16567888

>>16567870
This. Also that whore needs the be beaten. Fucking disgusting the way she talks

>> No.16567895

>>16567870
>i cant get laid without being a beta provider so nobody can!
Cope harder

>> No.16567899

>>16567861
Long, if you can make her like you, and only you, long her till the cows come home. You could have your own Yuki Yuna if you try hard enough.

Although, if you can't have her only to yourself, short her to oblivion. No point in letting anyone else keep her.

>> No.16567911

>>16567861
Do not have sex with her. This is a red flag.

>> No.16567920

>>16567911
Lmao digits are 911, a grim portent.

>> No.16567936

Pump and dump

>> No.16567956

>>16567895
It’s not hard being a nigger that bangs sluts you fucking std ridden piece of shit.

Some people care about a future for having white children in and by being chaste they help change the culture back to a traditional one with functioning nuclear families. Extremely important if our people are to survive and our countries not turn into 3rd world shitholes.

Literally eat a shotgun slug. Faggot fuck boi nigger, you are not cool. You are a loser that’s brainwashed by Jewish people.

>> No.16567959

>>16567956
You genuinely sound like an incel. Post your hand, I bet you're not even white.

>> No.16567962
File: 72 KB, 1080x1020, 1571713296826.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16567962

>Some people care about a future for having white children in and by being chaste they help change the culture back to a traditional one with functioning nuclear families

>> No.16567968

>>16567861
>OP using his mom's phone to message himself.
Sad!

>> No.16567971

>>16567956
You are such a loser holy shit, kys nerd

>> No.16567973

>>16567956
>no white person in the history of the world has ever fucked multiple women
Goddamn I guess none of the kings of England have ever been white.

>> No.16567975

Sex is for reproduction

>> No.16567979
File: 9 KB, 384x293, 1573683808642.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16567979

>You are a loser that’s brainwashed by Jewish people.

>> No.16567983

>>16567962
“MUH DICK”

You are a weak subhuman nigger and your bloodline or will end or it will continue down a path of dysgenics as a result of being influenced by Jewish propaganda.

>> No.16567986
File: 1.03 MB, 1112x1082, wojak_boomer_parents.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16567986

>It’s not hard being a nigger that bangs sluts you fucking std ridden piece of shit.

Some people care about a future for having white children in and by being chaste they help change the culture back to a traditional one with functioning nuclear families. Extremely important if our people are to survive and our countries not turn into 3rd world shitholes.

Literally eat a shotgun slug. Faggot fuck boi nigger, you are not cool. You are a loser that’s brainwashed by Jewish people.

>> No.16567989

Alphas spread their genes whenever and where ever they can.

>> No.16567997
File: 92 KB, 596x992, 1574622042227.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16567997

>You are a weak subhuman nigger and your bloodline or will end or it will continue down a path of dysgenics as a result of being influenced by Jewish propaganda.

>> No.16567999

>>16567971
>>16567973
Cope harder retards. You know it’s true but you delude yourself because you are weak faggots who can’t handle reality.

>> No.16568003

>>16567956
Get help, schizo.

>> No.16568004
File: 40 KB, 231x590, 1564148675263.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568004

>Cope harder retards. You know it’s true but you delude yourself because you are weak faggots who can’t handle reality.

>> No.16568006

>>16567870
based

>> No.16568026

>>16567956
Lmao @ your life btw.

>> No.16568027
File: 254 KB, 785x1000, 1563854043894.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568027

>Extremely important if our people are to survive and our countries not turn into 3rd world shitholes.

>> No.16568028

>>16568003
>Hurrrrrrr not being a nigger conformist bitch of the modern Weimar and wanting to start a healthy family instead is mental illness.

How does schlmo’s cock taste. Nigger slave?

>> No.16568035
File: 113 KB, 430x328, 1573578431773.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568035

>How does schlmo’s cock taste. Nigger slave?

>> No.16568036

>>16567956
>muh white children
>muh beta provider fantasy
Imagine wanting to be a meal ticket for a whore the rest of your life.

You can wife up a slut if you want, I'm going to stay single.

>> No.16568039

>>16567861
tell her youre a man of God and dont have time for filthy harlots but beware she might start stalking you bitches cant handle rejection

>> No.16568044

>>16567861
>implying a real girl sent you this
kys

>> No.16568047
File: 156 KB, 1282x1020, 15632789342789324.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568047

>>Hurrrrrrr not being a nigger conformist bitch of the modern Weimar and wanting to start a healthy family instead is mental illness.

>> No.16568051

>>16567870
Very cringeworthy cope

>> No.16568056

>>16568004
>>16567997
>>16567979
>>16567962
this is just fucking sad, you have nothing to contribute to this thread so all you do is repost what everyone else is saying, like a fucking retarded parrot kys fag

>> No.16568057

>>16568027
You really have a thing for sucking Jewish cock don’t you? Everything I said is true. All that matters is a future for our people. If you don’t do anything to help empower our people then your life ultimately has no value.

Being a passive cuck who just conforms and goes along with the modern Weimar is peak soi. Nice projection though.

Jewish bitch. Everyone is not in favour of you jews. You are losing the culture war.

>> No.16568064

>>16568056
>t. samefag

>> No.16568072
File: 39 KB, 640x723, 1556497593584.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568072

>this is just fucking sad, you have nothing to contribute to this thread so all you do is repost what everyone else is saying, like a fucking retarded parrot kys fag

>> No.16568077
File: 9 KB, 219x230, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568077

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T GET LAID AND BEFORE GETTING MARRIED NOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKING VIRGINITY

>> No.16568079
File: 475 KB, 1080x1020, 15784352345434.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568079

>You really have a thing for sucking Jewish cock don’t you? Everything I said is true. All that matters is a future for our people. If you don’t do anything to help empower our people then your life ultimately has no value.

>Being a passive cuck who just conforms and goes along with the modern Weimar is peak soi. Nice projection though.

>Jewish bitch. Everyone is not in favour of you jews. You are losing the culture war.

>> No.16568084

>>16568036
You are the faggot beta. Having a wife means she is your property and servant and you make her do her rightful duties as a mother/housewife that’s best in accordance to raising a healthy family.

Also you don’t marry a slut, you marry a virgin. Sluts are doomed for loser beta faggots after they hit the wall.

>> No.16568089

>>16568072
FUCK YOU FUCKING MASSIVE FAGGOT HERSES YOUR FUCKING YOU PEICE OF FUCKING SUBHUMAN FILTH FUCK OFF

>> No.16568094

>>16568057
>All that matters is a future for our people. If you don’t do anything to help empower our people then your life ultimately has no value.
If I don't have kids, it will be a problem for you and not me. Or better yet you can raise my kids after I nut inside your "traditional" wife. Cuck.

>> No.16568096 [DELETED] 

>You are the faggot beta. Having a wife means she is your property and servant and you make her do her rightful duties as a mother/housewife that’s best in accordance to raising a healthy family.

>Also you don’t marry a slut, you marry a virgin. Sluts are doomed for loser beta faggots after they hit the wall.

>> No.16568100
File: 76 KB, 785x731, 1573480734280324.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568100

>FUCK YOU FUCKING MASSIVE FAGGOT HERSES YOUR FUCKING YOU PEICE OF FUCKING SUBHUMAN FILTH FUCK OFF

>> No.16568101

>>16568084
>Also you don’t marry a slut, you marry a virgin.
All girls are sluts for the right dude, naive retard. Good luck finding a virgin lmao. You know chicks lie about that shit to beta males like you all the time, right?

>> No.16568104

>>16568094
Keep sucking that Jewish cock you nigger bitch cuck

>> No.16568110
File: 205 KB, 785x731, 157243789234789.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568110

>You are the faggot beta. Having a wife means she is your property and servant and you make her do her rightful duties as a mother/housewife that’s best in accordance to raising a healthy family.

>Also you don’t marry a slut, you marry a virgin. Sluts are doomed for loser beta faggots after they hit the wall.

>> No.16568119
File: 55 KB, 444x580, 1575541787543.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568119

>Keep sucking that Jewish cock you nigger bitch cuck

>> No.16568125

>>16568110
I DONT USUALLY GET TRIGGERED FROM SHIT LIKE THIS

BUT I AM LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MYYY SSSSSSSHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT OVER YOUR SOI POSTING FUCKING FACE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.16568129

>>16568104
>8 posts by this ID.
What did he mean by this?

>> No.16568140
File: 130 KB, 785x1000, 1573489893247.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568140

>I DONT USUALLY GET TRIGGERED FROM SHIT LIKE THIS

>BUT I AM LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MYYY SSSSSSSHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT OVER YOUR SOI POSTING FUCKING FACE

>FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.16568151

>>16568140
AT LEAST FUCKING REPLY TO MY FUCKING POSTS YOUR JUST REPOSTING WHAT IM SAYING WITHOUT REPLYING TO ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DO YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR SHITTY LIFE THAT YOU JUST REPOST WHAT RANDOM ANONS REPOST ON THIS PLACE SERIOUSLY GET HELP YOU MASSSIVVVEEEEE FFFAGGGOOTTTTTT UUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FUCKING BOILING HEREEEEE

>> No.16568157

>>16568101
I know all women are sluts for the right dude. I know women lie. I am not a naive fool. Anybody with any sense of intuition will be able to tell if their women is lying about their virginity and also you can tell by looking to see if they have an intact hymen.

If you are not a beta freak you don’t have any problems because you simple claim your property and make her do what you want and if she disobeys you beat her. If you pump children into her she will also be more loyal because you are making her perform her biological imperative.

If a women still betrays you even after doing all this you fucking kill her and the degenerate she cheated with.

>> No.16568163

>>16567870
fpbp

>> No.16568168

>>16567870
Based anon.

>> No.16568170
File: 124 KB, 726x750, 1575886876483.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568170

>I know all women are sluts for the right dude. I know women lie. I am not a naive fool. Anybody with any sense of intuition will be able to tell if their women is lying about their virginity and also you can tell by looking to see if they have an intact hymen.

>If you are not a beta freak you don’t have any problems because you simple claim your property and make her do what you want and if she disobeys you beat her. If you pump children into her she will also be more loyal because you are making her perform her biological imperative.

>If a women still betrays you even after doing all this you fucking kill her and the degenerate she cheated with.

>> No.16568175
File: 456 KB, 1000x1000, 1566934372398.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568175

>>16568104
I don't care about your /pol/ crusade bruh. I just want to make money and smash thots. If you can't understand that mentality, you probably have low testosterone.

This board is for making money, not white-knighting for white women in wheat fields like a beta male. What kind of retard wants a nagging housewife these days? What kind of retard signs a contract with the government to give a woman half your assets? Marriage is a financial mistake for men in 95% of cases.

What can you get from marriage that you can't get from a live-in girlfriend that you dump when she gets annoying?

>> No.16568185

christ this thread...the absolute state of this board. wish 2017 never happened

>> No.16568190

>>16568157
>If you are not a beta freak you don’t have any problems because you simple claim your property and make her do what you want and if she disobeys you beat her. If you pump children into her she will also be more loyal because you are making her perform her biological imperative.
>If a women still betrays you even after doing all this you fucking kill her and the degenerate she cheated with.
I value my freedom more than I value the love of some bitch. Hoes gonna hoe. You sound really beta, lol.

>> No.16568191

>>16568175
disgusting degenerate consumerist

>> No.16568194

this thread is hilarious

>> No.16568195

>>16568175
>enslaving women and making them do what they are suppose to do as to secure a eugenic future for white children is beta and white knighting?

Imagine being this much of a loser cuck. Again keep sucking that Jewish cock. Your bloodline was meant to perish. Weak slave mentality bitch.

>> No.16568220
File: 65 KB, 244x352, 1576362865927.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568220

>>16568191
>NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST SPEND MONEY ON THINGS YOU LIKE YOU HAVE TO HAVE WHITE CHILDREN BECAUSE AN ANIME IMAGEBOARD TOLD YOU SO

>> No.16568230 [DELETED] 

>>16568194
to me it's depressing, I live in a city in the boonies full of retirees and my job has almost no women there so I have no one to date and this thread reminded me of that ;_;

I wish the robots would all go back to /r9k/, I come on here looking for bitcoin or housing threads and just get depression instead

>> No.16568231

>>16568195
My bloodline won't end. I already nutted in some married chick I was FWB with and she told her beta cuck schlub husband it was his (:

>> No.16568243

>>16568231
This is pretty based.

>> No.16568273

>>16568231
Yeah and those kids will be raised by a gross slut and a beta husband. So eugenic! I am sure they will grow up to be competent members of our race.

>> No.16568291

>>16568273
>muh race
when you gonna realize that i don't give a shit? I don't give a fuck about your /pol/ neurosis.

>> No.16568322

>>16568273
You’re going to marry an Asian woman. Remember this post on your wedding day.

>> No.16568344

What up faggots it’s me, op’s “slut” if you want to preserve the white race and your precious virginities at the same time hmu. Prices are low for a very short time

>> No.16568354

>>16568344
Post feminine penis

>> No.16568370
File: 15 KB, 480x480, CFEC27DD-A398-4911-8A5C-CAC0649EF2FE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568370

>>16568354

>> No.16568375

>>16568344
Post tits whore

>> No.16568379

>>16567870
simply and truly based witches should be burnt

>> No.16568388

>>16568170
>Pretending you're a not low test incel
Cope

>>16568220
>pretending you don't hate yourself
Cope

>> No.16568393

Art hoes are fun to have sex with, this young lass seems slightly unstable though OP. Odds are if she’s talking about you cumming on her right off the rip it’s a no go if you want anything more than an unfulfilling and spiritually draining pump and dump.

>> No.16568408

>>16567870
Mashallah

>> No.16568412
File: 157 KB, 1000x800, 1576038082518.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568412

this thread changed my mind on the soijack meme

>> No.16568418

>>16567973
Who are you quoting?

>> No.16568436

>>16568291
Like I said you are a slave of the Jew your bloodline will perish, you are the epitome of cope.

My progeny will be on the winning side. My people will have the world for themselves. If your bloodline doesn’t perish it will undoubtedly be mongrelized and you will be reborn through your blood as a nigger.

>> No.16568457
File: 19 KB, 489x303, 0BF5F55A-D6F8-4E96-97FF-DA4479395BF0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16568457

>>16567989
actually the strongest animals do quality over quantity

>> No.16568466

>>16568175
Wouldn't really call him a white knight. He literally suggested beating women who act out of line.

>> No.16568587

>>16567986
only like 1% of the population should reproduce and its not u. u believe in eugenics right?

>> No.16568653

>>16568273
>thinks his 4chan slob genes are peak eugenic
only >1% of the world population should reproduce

>> No.16568754

>>16567884
>>16567962
>>16567979
>>16567997
>>16568004
>>16568027
>>16568035
>>16568047
>>16568072
>>16568079
>>16568100
>>16568110
>>16568119
>>16568140
>>16568170
cuck lol

>> No.16568841

>>16567999
this dumb nigger

>> No.16568922

>>16568151
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Holy shit it's been a while since I saw someone get this derriere distraught on biz.

>> No.16568948

>>16568157
You a Muslim by any chance, Abdul?

>> No.16568956

Imagine telling someone they shouldn't get their dick sucked because of white children or something lmao.

>> No.16568983

Yo i thought this was /biz/

>> No.16569069
File: 6 KB, 200x200, bringo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16569069

>>16567968

>> No.16569151

>>16568151
Lmao

>> No.16569181

>>16568983
everywhere is /pol/ now

>> No.16569229

>>16569181
Except /pol/ which is now some abominable hybrid of facebook and /x/
:(

>> No.16569290

>>16567870
that's why they call me well hung

>> No.16569454
File: 98 KB, 1024x549, 1573691182111.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16569454

>>16568436
Lol everyone ITT knows you aint touching a woman, let alone reproducing

pic related, you on the right

>> No.16569838

>>16568436
My god, you are a subhuman. The painful reality is you’re so low on the genome totem pole you won’t even be able to realize it with multiple people telling you outright.

>> No.16569948

>>16567861
i'm pretty sure organ traffickers text like this

>> No.16570021

a moment of silence for OP bros.....
I think his battery ran out....

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action