[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 683 KB, 620x839, holojesus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16488067 No.16488067 [Reply] [Original]

Can we have a proper holo thread? If you don't know about holo, it's the project that will end all of crypto "IF" they succeed at creating what they promised.
Yes it will kill ETH, BTC, any eth 2.0 or X.0, EVEN CHAINLINK.(even chainlink).

The problem is we don't know the full story about holofuel, we still haven't seen holofuel and holochain working together. Supposedly, it is coming pretty soon. This is why the volume of post has been increasing over the last few weeks.

The goal of this thread is to clarify the current status of the project and discuss the near future, because holo really is the 4chan project after all and we all could profit massively from this.

>> No.16488110
File: 210 KB, 750x1104, 1575509430873.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No we can't because my lawsuit will change everything.

>> No.16488259

>>16488110
Holy shit you're annoying as fuck. The lawsuit is over a fuckin trademark that an old team member tried to file literally a FEW MONTHS AGO. Claiming he owns the name lmao . He's not even a cofounder hes some wagie who got a job and then got fired...Think about how stupid that sounds.

>> No.16488266

>>16488067

This will end up in the landfill with all the other shitcoins that aren't Kleros soon.

>> No.16488280

I think HOLOCHAIN SUCKS.jpeg
holding 1000000 tokens just in case

>> No.16488327

The project undoubetedly has imo the highest potential out of any project in the market. Time will tell, but people who are patient might become very wealthy. I'm definitely waiting 1-2 years, as holochain appears like the logical next step after blockchain hype.

>> No.16488450

>>16488067
wat it do

>> No.16488451

>>16488067
This is a response to the morons who keep trying to FUD this project especially that fool who keeps copying and pasting the same shit for months.

The dream is unironically dead.

The HOLO team have embarrassed themselves in various ways, including but not limited to not having a network, and selling people hardware and not delivering it.

I happen to be very close with some of the key developers of Holochain because I'm a product designer and entrepreneur having my product built on the Holochain framework.

The Holochain community is very active and the Github repo is packed with commits proving that the network of people are committed to launching this tech very soon. WITHIN WEEKS.

This shines a light on the most glaring issues: there is no working software, no Holofuel, and Holoports are about to be declared paperweights in videos and reviews on youtube and all over the internet.

Once Holochain itself is live (within weeks) it will be adopted when it's superior tech shits all over this unscalable/unusable blockchain garbage that has been dominating the DLT market for way too long.

So not delivering looks bad, but it gave them the opportunity to squeeze out this last big PnD before they are caught red handed selling useless legacy hardware with no real software platform to speak of.

So in conclusion to this I suggest all you FUDWANKS should dump your bags now so somebody who actually knows what's going on can buy them up cheap moments before the inevitable launch.

Pls dont buy holo thanks.

>> No.16488461

>>16488327
how high do you think this trash goes. give me some hope bra