[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 334x151, holo HOT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16486797 No.16486797 [Reply] [Original]

This is a response to the morons who keep trying to FUD this project especially that fool who keeps copying and pasting the same shit for months.

I happen to be very close with some of the key developers of Holochain because I'm a product designer and entrepreneur having my product built on the Holochain framework. The Holochain community is very active and the Github repo is packed with commits proving that the network of people are committed to launching this tech very soon. WITHIN WEEKS. The Holochain framework doesn't need HoloFuel to run but HoloFuel needs to run on the Holochain framework. Holo is just a cloud hosting platform built on the Holochain framework.

It's a far superior infinitely scalable technology that allows limitless possibilities including creating your own public or private distributed peer to peer hosting network like Holo. Once Holochain itself is live (within weeks) it will be adopted when it's superior tech shits all over this unscalable/unusable blockchain garbage that has been dominating the DLT market for way too long. Once that happens organisations and people will realise that they can successfully build their own apps and run them on their own network or on the Holo cloud where most will default to using the Holo network to host their Holochain apps because it's already there allowing them to redirect their current domain names to the new network via the Holo cloud.

So in conclusion to this I suggest all you FUDWANKS should dump your bags now so somebody who actually knows what's going on can buy them up cheap moments before the inevitable launch.

>> No.16486806

>>16486797
*Ahem*
The dream is unironically dead.

The HOLO team have embarrassed themselves in various ways, including but not limited to not having a network, and selling people hardware and not delivering it.

Unfortunately this was probably their best move.

If they would have shipped the (now obsolete) warehouse PCs they sold people, it would be painfully obvious that they are just perpetuating a scam.

Now they have no choice. It has been too long. They have to make a move because people are running out of patience.

This shines a light on the most glaring issues: there is no working software, no Holofuel, and Holoports are about to be declared paperweights in videos and reviews on youtube and all over the internet.

So not delivering looks bad, but it gave them the opportunity to squeeze out this last big PnD before they are caught red handed selling useless legacy hardware with no real software platform to speak of.

At this point there is zero hope for this zombie project and the slow exit scam is underway.

I guess that's what happens when you steal your product strategy from a parody show about Silicon Valley.

To sum it up, if the ports ship it's going to zero. If the ports don't ship it's going to zero.

This latest effort is just a poorly paid shill group hired by the team and the few ramaining bagholders that know they are stuck with this garbage.

The team is exit scamming on you right now. There is no software and the hardware they sold and never delivered is outdated now. Pls dont buy holo thanks.

>> No.16486857
File: 210 KB, 750x1104, 1575509430873.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's very real, I will be in court on the 18th. The courts will decide Holos fate.

>> No.16486970

>>16486806
This is the cut and paste moron I was talking about

>> No.16486980

>>16486797
>HOLO MOON

Absolute state.

>> No.16486983

>>16486857
You will be laughed out of court because development is happening and you didn't read the conditions of the sale.

>> No.16486988
File: 88 KB, 596x687, 1574622535395.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16486970
*Ahem*

The HOLO team have embarrassed themselves in various ways, including but not limited to not having a network, and selling people hardware and not delivering it.

If they would have shipped the (now obsolete) warehouse PCs they sold people, it would be painfully obvious that they are just perpetuating a scam.

Now they have no choice. It has been too long. They have to make a move because people are running out of patience.

This shines a light on the most glaring issues: there is no working software, no Holofuel, and Holoports are about to be declared paperweights in videos and reviews on youtube and all over the internet.

So not delivering looks bad, but it gave them the opportunity to squeeze out this last big PnD before they are caught red handed selling useless legacy hardware with no real software platform to speak of.

At this point there is zero hope for this zombie project and the slow exit scam is underway.

I guess that's what happens when you steal your product strategy from a parody show about Silicon Valley.

To sum it up, if the ports ship it's going to zero. If the ports don't ship it's going to zero.

This latest effort is just a poorly paid shill group hired by the team and the few ramaining bagholders that know they are stuck with this garbage.

The team is exit scamming on you right now. There is no software and the hardware they sold and never delivered is outdated now. Pls dont buy holo thanks.

>> No.16486994

>>16486797
Go to sleep, Albert.

>> No.16486996

>>16486983
Lawyers love taking money from fools who think they have a case.

>> No.16487021
File: 206 KB, 500x500, 1575510721355.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*Ahem*

>> No.16487039

>>16487021

MORE PRE-PUMP FUD PLEASE

>> No.16487072

It's getting pumped by the USDT orders. Please dump now.

>> No.16487122

>>16486857
Lawyers love taking money from fools who think they have a case.

>> No.16487132

Holotards and xrp cripplets are the most lowest IQ mouth breathers there can be

>> No.16487219

>>16487132
Shut up dylan you beta cuck.

>> No.16487481

holo will pass btc market cap easily

>> No.16487675

>>16487021
nice and clean thx

>> No.16487836

>>16487481
It will one day but for now I'm suing them because they stole my dream. I will delay holoports until I have full control again.

>> No.16487843

Holos about to moon. All this is so telling.

>> No.16487947

Are we getting compensation for the fucking 10 year old hardware or are the tranny faggots just pocketing that cash. Bullshit sitting in a warehouse. Bullshit delay over paint.

>> No.16488149

>>16487947
you stupid fuckwits have got no idea what you're talking about.

>> No.16488163

>>16487947
No they are exit scamming right now. I don't think we will even get the old shitty hardware we already paid for tho.

>> No.16488169

>>16487481
HOT is going to 1 sat when the LARGER CLASS ACTION SUIT is announced.

>> No.16488238

>>16488169
You're an idiot, anybody who wants a refund right now can get one on indiegogo. Class action lawsuit hahahahaha this low iq fud is pretty funny. Enjoy poverty

>> No.16488246

>>16488169
whatever buddy. There's no ground for a lawsuit because every base was covered in the Terms and Conditions of the ICO.

>> No.16488251

>>16488169
USDT is where the real orders are being placed anyway. 10% spread is for fools.

>> No.16488294

>>16488246
>>16488251
There are class action suits all the time when people DON'T LIVE UP TO THE TERMS.

This is the problem.. The terms are we would get something for our money bitch.

>> No.16488528

>>16488294
oh really? And when did it say your something would be delivered bitch?

>> No.16489380

>>16488294
IT'S A MOTHER FUCKIN CROWD FUNDED CAMPAIGN, EVERY SINGLE KICKSTARTER IS LATE LOL HOW MANY CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS DO YOU SEE HAPPENING WITH THESE PROJECTS? NONE.

there only way this would happen is if they deliver the ports and they are not what they described. Being late is not getting for a class action lawsuits brainlet

>> No.16489422

you all lost your mind. arent you humiliated by your behavior? have you no shame?

>> No.16489575

>>16486797
how did you stumble upon Holochain initially? Were you considering building your product on another platform before Holochain?

>> No.16489593
File: 9 KB, 227x222, 31090b1c7d553e6c907b3e021d80471175e10f0b29522c4e53b4c232de3219bf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bought another 90k. Holo $1 2020

>> No.16489688

>>16489575
yes i was considering ethereum but then quickly realised that it's an unscalable pile of shit which is good for smart contracts if you don't care about bottlenecking and network seizure. I was looking into a few others but nothing could scale or keep up to speed with the required TX throughput. Holochain WILL provide everything my project and many others need.

>> No.16489782

KYC shitcoin

>> No.16489849

>>16489782
You might think it's a shitcoin but your opinion isn't going to stop it from dominating the DLT industry. Holochain is superior technology that legitimate businesses are already adopting and those wont mind KYCing to be hosted on the Holo cloud network because those businesses ARE LEGITIMATE.

>> No.16489859

>>16489849
>the DLT industry.
hehe.. you gay

>> No.16489898

>>16489859
hehe.. you faggot

>> No.16489984

>>16486797
Just buy Ferrum if you want the gains you wish you could get from Holo.

>> No.16490151

>>16489984
Buy Ferral and be responsible for 10% of the daily trade volume???? kek no thanks.

>> No.16490157
File: 52 KB, 1182x754, 1571333064115.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*Ahem*

>> No.16491068
File: 72 KB, 640x640, IMG_20191205_123528.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

As I said earlier, I created holochain, I based it off an interconnection of all beings. As a shaman this really was important to me. I wanted to share this ideology with the world and bring occult teachings into crypto after holo was accepted by the masses.

I'm suing based on the fact the other so called founders are ruining my dream. They are destroying holochain and turning it into another illuminati controlled army. Are some people "different", "special", or "enlightened", or is it just the way I am looking at them—humanizing or demonizing the other person? I call this "illuminati dialectics" and it is very important to theories of subjectivity and spirituality.

When I'm in court I will be sure to dye my hair purple again to show how serious I am. I know others won't understand but my fellow witches and shamans will.

I would sell all your useless holo now as I created the website, coded most of the holoport and have admin access to everything. At any moment I can shut down this entire project, I won't, because I just want my dream back. My lawyer has assured me that this case will be open and shut. I have a substantial amount of proof and unless I get my far share or the project handed over to me I don't see Holochain having a future.

Blessed be