[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 539 KB, 1440x2880, Screenshot_20191112-093641.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16485842 No.16485842 [Reply] [Original]

Ports shipping in 2 weeks. Remember to not always believe the FUD. Do your own research on Holochain/Holo and you will realize that it's legit and about to make massive strides forward.

Love all the people trying to crash the price, it's funny honestly. Don't let them get to you, because this project is going to prove them all wrong soon. Holochain > Blockchain. Mark my words, anything above 5 million and you will be millionaire in 2 years.

Been here before. ETH had even worse FUD. It means nothing.

>> No.16485912

>>16485842
The dream is unironically dead.

The HOLO team have embarrassed themselves in various ways, including but not limited to not having a network, and selling people hardware and not delivering it.

Unfortunately this was probably their best move.

If they would have shipped the (now obsolete) warehouse PCs they sold people, it would be painfully obvious that they are just perpetuating a scam.

Now they have no choice. It has been too long. They have to make a move because people are running out of patience.

This shines a light on the most glaring issues: there is no working software, no Holofuel, and Holoports are about to be declared paperweights in videos and reviews on youtube and all over the internet.

So not delivering looks bad, but it gave them the opportunity to squeeze out this last big PnD before they are caught red handed selling useless legacy hardware with no real software platform to speak of.

At this point there is zero hope for this zombie project and the slow exit scam is underway.

I guess that's what happens when you steal your product strategy from a parody show about Silicon Valley.

To sum it up, if the ports ship it's going to zero. If the ports don't ship it's going to zero.

This latest effort is just a poorly paid shill group hired by the team and the few ramaining bagholders that know they are stuck with this garbage.

The team is exit scamming on you right now. There is no software and the hardware they sold and never delivered is outdated now. Pls dont buy holo thanks.

>> No.16485996

Copy pasta FUD is the best. It means the project is warranting a group of people that want to buy in low. It's a bullish indicator and a sign of big things to come usually. Load up everyone. Just a heads up, I've been doing this for a while. The time is now.

>> No.16486010

>muh port
Oh right, just like the skyports

>> No.16486021

>>16485996
nope, the fud pastas were created by shillers.
the FUD is an obvious shilling trying to pass of as fud. anyone who've browsed biz for more than a month would realize that.

>> No.16486379

>>16486010
Kek let’s compare dog shit to a unicorn

>> No.16486651

Comparing Holo to Sky. My god this industry is half incompetent. Open your eyes and read a white paper, holy shit. People are just to lazy and stupid to read/understand the holochain/Holo white paper, and thus they don't deserve the gains Holo is about to provide.

>> No.16486693

>>16486021
Based OG here

>> No.16486733

>>16486021
The game has changed old man.

Now its fud trying to pass as obvious shilling trying to pass as obvious fud.

>> No.16486893

>>16485842
As I said earlier, I created holochain, I based it off an interconnection of all beings. As a shaman this really was important to me. I wanted to share this ideology with the world and bring occult teachings into crypto after holo was accepted by the masses.

I'm suing based on the fact the other so called founders are ruining my dream. They are destroying holochain and turning it into another illuminati controlled army. Are some people "different", "special", or "enlightened", or is it just the way I am looking at them—humanizing or demonizing the other person? I call this "illuminati dialectics" and it is very important to theories of subjectivity and spirituality.

When I'm in court I will be sure to dye my hair purple again to show how serious I am. I know others won't understand but my fellow witches and shamans will.

I would sell all your useless holo now as I created the website, coded most of the holoport and have admin access to everything. At any moment I can shut down this entire project, I won't, because I just want my dream back. My lawyer has assured me that this case will be open and shut. I have a substantial amount of proof and unless I get my far share or the project handed over to me I don't see Holochain having a future.

Blessed be

>> No.16486908
File: 210 KB, 750x1104, 1575509430873.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

December 18th, maybe I will delay the ports again to show how serious I am.

>> No.16487581

^ lol loser. I dare you to try. Holochain will be worth billions and you will be living out of a box. Your pathetic.

>> No.16487998

>>16487581
He obviously is trying look at the court case you retard.

>> No.16488007

>>16485842
Ports are definitely not shipping with this tranny fag court case.

>> No.16488120

>>16487581
I'm not trying it's happening.

>> No.16488127

>>16485842
>2 year old outdated boomer ports

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAH

>> No.16488338

>>16488120
Lol your a pathetic one aren't yah? Wage slave for life might as well be tattooed on to your face. Have fun playing massive court fees with no gains.

>> No.16488467

>>16485842
This is a response to the morons who keep trying to FUD this project especially that fool who keeps copying and pasting the same shit for months.

The dream is unironically dead.

The HOLO team have embarrassed themselves in various ways, including but not limited to not having a network, and selling people hardware and not delivering it.

I happen to be very close with some of the key developers of Holochain because I'm a product designer and entrepreneur having my product built on the Holochain framework.

The Holochain community is very active and the Github repo is packed with commits proving that the network of people are committed to launching this tech very soon. WITHIN WEEKS.

This shines a light on the most glaring issues: there is no working software, no Holofuel, and Holoports are about to be declared paperweights in videos and reviews on youtube and all over the internet.

Once Holochain itself is live (within weeks) it will be adopted when it's superior tech shits all over this unscalable/unusable blockchain garbage that has been dominating the DLT market for way too long.

So not delivering looks bad, but it gave them the opportunity to squeeze out this last big PnD before they are caught red handed selling useless legacy hardware with no real software platform to speak of.

So in conclusion to this I suggest all you FUDWANKS should dump your bags now so somebody who actually knows what's going on can buy them up cheap moments before the inevitable launch.

Pls dont buy holo thanks.

>> No.16489400

>>16488127
>2 year old outdated boomer ports
No one cares faggot it's not about the machines specs, you aren't going to be watching Netflix and playing fortnite on your Holo port. You plug that bitch in and leave it running in the background so the specs don't really matter what matters is that it's ready to plug in and run Holo.

I'm suprised some of you even know how to wake up and get through an entire day by yourself, fuckin idiots

>> No.16489655
File: 63 KB, 960x1080, fohsho.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16486733
<>mfw when it's obviously fud disguised as blatant shill to pass as on the nose fud so brainlets get mislead onto thinking it's heavy handed shill

>> No.16490487

I dumped all my BTC for holo. You guys will regret not getting in on this at the ground floor.

>> No.16490534

The only holocaust that ever happend was this.

>> No.16491051

>>16488338
We will see.