[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 200x200, 3D59766B-59FE-4A55-AC90-5367E8E16E2B.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16485116 No.16485116 [Reply] [Original]

Someone tell me honest. Should I dump my 100m hot? Lawsuit will fuck up this project for years and the team are remaining dead silent about it for some reason.

>> No.16485132

>>16485116

Lawsuit?

>> No.16485229

>>16485116
Probably.. all this shit is real

>class action lawsuit from former employee just went public
>class action from investors incoming
>team sold people hardware and did not deliver
>no working software a year after "refactoring in rust"
>holoport hardware is 2-3 year old and considered legacy at this point
>if holoports are delivered and have a sub-par user experience it's going to zero
>if holoports are not delivered in the next month it's going to zero
>there is no working software in Github so we know what is going to happen
>they are still procrastinating on a delivery date and making excuses
>he can't see how dead this really is...
This is a slow motion exit scam by the numbers.. get out while you have SOMETHING left

>> No.16485297

>>16485229
Since when is a class action lawsuits one old disgruntled employee?
It's literally one loser trying to claim he ownsnthe trademark to holochain when in fact he just registered it a few months ago kek pure comedy.

>> No.16485374

>>16485116
Yes and here is why

The dream is unironically dead.

The HOLO team have embarrassed themselves in various ways, including but not limited to not having a network, and selling people hardware and not delivering it.

Unfortunately this was probably their best move.

If they would have shipped the (now obsolete) warehouse PCs they sold people, it would be painfully obvious that they are just perpetuating a scam.

Now they have no choice. It has been too long. They have to make a move because people are running out of patience.

This shines a light on the most glaring issues: there is no working software, no Holofuel, and Holoports are about to be declared paperweights in videos and reviews on youtube and all over the internet.

So not delivering looks bad, but it gave them the opportunity to squeeze out this last big PnD before they are caught red handed selling useless legacy hardware with no real software platform to speak of.

At this point there is zero hope for this zombie project and the slow exit scam is underway.

I guess that's what happens when you steal your product strategy from a parody show about Silicon Valley.

To sum it up, if the ports ship it's going to zero. If the ports don't ship it's going to zero.

This latest effort is just a poorly paid shill group hired by the team and the few ramaining bagholders that know they are stuck with this garbage.

The team is exit scamming on you right now. There is no software and the hardware they sold and never delivered is outdated now. Pls dont buy holo thanks.

>> No.16485793

court hearing will be dismissed next week, baseless drivel then ports will ship

>> No.16486157

>>16485229
>class action lawsuit from former employee just went public
the fuck are you on about, it was public back in september>>16485793

>> No.16486226

>>16485116
No you'll be dumping the bottom and see it go back up and regret you ever made the decision on stupid cunts spreading fud for their own agenda.

>> No.16486817

anyone can file a court case doesn't mean it has any merit, so an ex employee feels he got the shaft in more ways then one, deal with it and its over. he loses then he has to pay all attorney and court fees.

>> No.16486843

>>16485132
As I said earlier, I created holochain, I based it off an interconnection of all beings. As a shaman this really was important to me. I wanted to share this ideology with the world and bring occult teachings into crypto after holo was accepted by the masses.

I'm suing based on the fact the other so called founders are ruining my dream. They are destroying holochain and turning it into another illuminati controlled army. Are some people "different", "special", or "enlightened", or is it just the way I am looking at them—humanizing or demonizing the other person? I call this "illuminati dialectics" and it is very important to theories of subjectivity and spirituality.

When I'm in court I will be sure to dye my hair purple again to show how serious I am. I know others won't understand but my fellow witches and shamans will.

I would sell all your useless holo now as I created the website, coded most of the holoport and have admin access to everything. At any moment I can shut down this entire project, I won't, because I just want my dream back. My lawyer has assured me that this case will be open and shut. I have a substantial amount of proof and unless I get my far share or the project handed over to me I don't see Holochain having a future.

Blessed be

>> No.16487147
File: 10 KB, 200x200, 8ndwvbPW_200x200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

yes dump my friend plz.

>> No.16487204

If you want to pile on the lawsuit, check into satsgangs involvement with marketing. If the team paid them money to spread disinformation that is investor fraud. From what I know in some cases like DAG they actually made a deal with the CEO to run community messaging.
If they did anything similar to HOT that is fraud and you can sue the shit out of them and people may do some time

>> No.16487214

This is a response to the morons who keep trying to FUD this project especially that fool who keeps copying and pasting the same shit for months.

I happen to be very close with some of the key developers of Holochain because I'm a product designer and entrepreneur having my product built on the Holochain framework. The Holochain community is very active and the Github repo is packed with commits proving that the network of people are committed to launching this tech very soon. WITHIN WEEKS. The Holochain framework doesn't need HoloFuel to run but HoloFuel needs to run on the Holochain framework. Holo is just a cloud hosting platform built on the Holochain framework.

It's a far superior infinitely scalable technology that allows limitless possibilities including creating your own public or private distributed peer to peer hosting network like Holo. Once Holochain itself is live (within weeks) it will be adopted when it's superior tech shits all over this unscalable/unusable blockchain garbage that has been dominating the DLT market for way too long. Once that happens organisations and people will realise that they can successfully build their own apps and run them on their own network or on the Holo cloud where most will default to using the Holo network to host their Holochain apps because it's already there allowing them to redirect their current domain names to the new network via the Holo cloud.

So in conclusion to this I suggest all you FUDWANKS should dump your bags now so somebody who actually knows what's going on can buy them up cheap moments before the inevitable launch.

>> No.16487984

This project is full of shady shit. Fucking scam. Go to bitcoin fuck this holo shit.

>> No.16488440

>>16485116
This is a response to the morons who keep trying to FUD this project especially that fool who keeps copying and pasting the same shit for months.

The dream is unironically dead.

The HOLO team have embarrassed themselves in various ways, including but not limited to not having a network, and selling people hardware and not delivering it.

I happen to be very close with some of the key developers of Holochain because I'm a product designer and entrepreneur having my product built on the Holochain framework.

The Holochain community is very active and the Github repo is packed with commits proving that the network of people are committed to launching this tech very soon. WITHIN WEEKS.

This shines a light on the most glaring issues: there is no working software, no Holofuel, and Holoports are about to be declared paperweights in videos and reviews on youtube and all over the internet.

Once Holochain itself is live (within weeks) it will be adopted when it's superior tech shits all over this unscalable/unusable blockchain garbage that has been dominating the DLT market for way too long.

So not delivering looks bad, but it gave them the opportunity to squeeze out this last big PnD before they are caught red handed selling useless legacy hardware with no real software platform to speak of.

So in conclusion to this I suggest all you FUDWANKS should dump your bags now so somebody who actually knows what's going on can buy them up cheap moments before the inevitable launch.

Pls dont buy holo thanks.