[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 82 KB, 640x640, IMG_20191205_123539.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16481811 No.16481811 [Reply] [Original]

As I said earlier, I created holochain, I based it off an interconnection of all beings. As a shaman this really was important to me. I wanted to share this ideology with the world and bring occult teachings into crypto after holo was accepted by the masses.

I'm suing based on the fact the other so called founders are ruining my dream. They are destroying holochain and turning it into another illuminati controlled army. Are some people "different", "special", or "enlightened", or is it just the way I am looking at them—humanizing or demonizing the other person? I call this "illuminati dialectics" and it is very important to theories of subjectivity and spirituality.

When I'm in court I will be sure to dye my hair purple again to show how serious I am. I know others won't understand but my fellow witches and shamans will.

I would sell all your useless holo now as I created the website, coded most of the holoport and have admin access to everything. At any moment I can shut down this entire project, I won't, because I just want my dream back. My lawyer has assured me that this case will be open and shut. I have a substantial amount of proof and unless I get my far share or the project handed over to me I don't see Holochain having a future.

Blessed be

>> No.16481887
File: 210 KB, 750x1104, 1575509430873.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jesus christ. This thing has admin access to everything? What about this lawsuit, is it real? Yikes

>> No.16481959

>>16481887
Yes it's real, you think the reason Holochain held off on their ports was because of paint? I made sure my lawyers stopped any shipment of the ports until I get my fair share. The devil is trying to take my creation from me but I won't let it happen. As I said, I own most backend access and I'm showing proof to the courts this month.

Blessed be