[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 186 KB, 1000x543, 666666.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16468615 No.16468615 [Reply] [Original]

I'll lay it out so simple even the biggest retards will get it. You will get justed, some of you are already megajusted and you don't even know it here's why, with evidence:

1) Adoption Amplifier will wreck you. It will vomit hundreds of millions of hex for 350 days, 300 million MINIMUM. source: https://hex.win/adoption-amplifier.html
Some of you retards already massively overpaid for this stuff on the first days, it's tragic when you think about it https://imgur.com/a/5SwKz7j Remember AA will spit hundreds of millions of HEX for almost a year GUARANTEED. Stuff that you bought for hundreds of dollars today some poor pajeet will be able to afford in a few weeks for pennies once the hype goes down. DO NOT SEND YOUR ETH to Adoption Amplifier too soon or you will be ruined. If you really must waste your ETH wait a few weeks or months and you will get millions of HEX for 1 ETH unlike those nerds who fomoed in too early.

2) Free claim is dogshit. Say you have a reasonable sum of 100 BTC. You freeclaim and you get 10000 HEX for 1 BTC. For simplification reasons let's say you will get generous 20k HEX total for 1 BTC at the beginning after all bonuses are counted in. What does a big sum of 100 BTC give you? 2 Million hex. How much is it? Not much. According to HEX telegram bot the total supply of HEX is projected to be around 600-800 BILLION after a year. That's right, and the lower bound is considering only 1 million BTC will claim. source https://imgur.com/a/VaWBsuu
Think about it again. Even when you stake all of it your amazing free claim for a sizeable sum of 100 BTC is but a small fraction of Inflation Amplifier that dumps 300-500 million HEX every goddamn day on your heads. Imagine if you control 1 BTC or less. You're literally a tiny, insignificant, invisible atom in a big, big pie of which roughly 30% will be owned by origin address anyway.

>> No.16468620

>>16468615
AA ruined HEX or at the very least it ruined freeclaims and initial AA fomoers and you have to be brain damaged to not realize it. My favorite was when hex pajeets in Telegram chat were super convinced that the inflation will drop from 1b to 500m to 250m on day 3 and drop further onward for some reason. Lolno, it will be 300m every day minimum for 350 days but even know it's 513 something million even though claims started. When the countdown for day 2 ended and they began to realize they will get another 500 milllion and it dawned on them they didn't really read the fine print it was a glorious moment. So much fear and sadness. And it only begins.
This is not FUD. All claims are verifiable. DYOR.

>> No.16468721

Interesting

>> No.16468828

>>16468615
Anyone who isn't completely retarded can tell it's a scam. Being a scam doesn't mean it's automatically unprofitable, but so far barely anyone made any profit. (Other than Richard of course) From the volume on bidesk, maybe 10 million hex shitcoins were sold at an actual profit, which would amount to no more than 5 bitcoins. (very rough estimation but the biggest chunk of volume was for 30-35 sats it seems, and the early higher trades had no volume)

>> No.16468913

>>16468828
Who would buy something that will be printed by hundreds of millions in the following months every day? Just what kind of idiots believed in this scheme?

>> No.16469027

>>16468620
Imagine doing this much research on a project you have no stake in, beyond autistic

>> No.16469048
File: 439 KB, 1000x1000, 1571039855501.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16468913
I really don't know. It's essentially a weirdly structured ICO. As OP said, they probably misinterpreted the rules. The smart contract is really long, and not all too clear. And relying on the written rules or Richard's streams for information was apparently misleading.

>>16469027
Well that's unfair. Originally bitcoin hex was supposed to be only the free claim feature, so it was supposed to be just an airdrop to BTC holders. And even when it's not I still snooped around to see if there are any profitable opportunities here. I'm still interested in seeing what happens.

And why would you "research" AFTER investing? So you reassure yourself that your emotional investment was the right choice? Just how stupid are you?

>> No.16469059

>>16469027
retard, that's basic research anyone should do before putting any money into shit like this. now imagine all the people that didn't do above research and "invested" into this scam

>> No.16469061

>>16469027
That's the saddest part. It didn't even took that much effort. It's laid out clearly for anyone who can be bothered to read, think and did some basic, rudimentary research. Rest of the time spent was just drinking salty tears from dumbasses on telegram. This is the reason I have no stake in this project in the first place. I did my research and I quickly found a huge black hole that swallows your money. This is just a PSA for those who are too dumb to research shit before they click buy.

>> No.16469375

>>16469061
You're even posting screenshots from telegram but yea I bet you've only spent 20 minutes on dd, sure bro

>> No.16469387

>>16469375
anon, the eth you sent to the hex contract is lost forever. I'm sorry. You will not recuperate your investment.

>> No.16469394

>>16469387
Only claimed my free scam tokens for free but nice cope

>> No.16469405

>>16469394
>defending a scam shitcoin you have chump change in

>> No.16469429

<1 sat shitcoin

>> No.16469454

>>16469405
>letting RH live rent free in your noodle over a project you have no stake in

>> No.16469462

>>16469394
>only claimed literaly dust worth pennies
>"sure bro"
>"nice cope"
you're fucking retarded holy shit

>> No.16469465

>>16469454
I'll give you this free (You) because I know we both thrive on attention, and don't have any arguments against eachother. We're both wasting time on something ultimately pointless.

>> No.16469466
File: 55 KB, 444x580, 1574880925265.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16469462
>you're fucking retarded holy shit

>> No.16469491

>>16469466
you've been embarrassing yourself since the start when you said that people shouldn't so basic research before buying into something. you're the typical low iQ shittoken zoomer and you weren't so emotionally invested in this shit if you had only claimed your free dust. it's obvious that you lost eth on this. atleast lurk more before shitting up this board

>> No.16469501

>>16469491
the other anon is clearly just having a bad day and is fishing for (You)s, unrelated to hex. If he was in hex he'd be sitting in the echo chamber to cope.
If anything you're kind of low IQ since you haven't been able to keep up.

>> No.16469538

>>16469501
keep up with what?
he's not just having a bad day, he's been shitting on everyone that was having a reasonable discussion about this scam yesterday already, he probably sent eth to richard why else would he whiteknight

>> No.16469539

>>16469491
I watched a 5 min vid on how to claim this scam and I don't even know what it does lol it could go to zero and I could care less. I just find the autistic screeching entertaining, keep it up

>> No.16469583

>>16469538
You gotta read between the lines anon. biz isn't an information exchange, it's a theater, and we're all actors. The text at face value, is often worthless.

>> No.16469767
File: 6 KB, 390x470, 9CC7732E-1514-4D2E-97AF-0C1110C613DE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16469027
Imagine being so fucking obese and stupid that your scam's success relies on nobody doing the minimum research required to identify hex as the shit scam it is.

>> No.16469833

>>16469375
>seething that somebody actually bothered to spend several hours on research before they went all in on Richard's confidence game like a brainless maggot
>seething that they see right through your pitiful scheme and advise others to stay away
The whole point of this thread is to make you realize you will not get rich from those tiny shit pennies you got for free, ever. Your stake is a speck of dust compared to the humongous bags that will be dumped on everyone daily thanks to Richard's ETH Retirement Fund also known as Adoption Amplifier. He even has the biggest HEX bags for free. The free entertainment I'll get from laughing at SEETHING salty low iq maggots like you will pay off all the time I lost actually bothering to honestly understand this project with interest. It's gonna be soooo entertaining to watch as the crowd of fomoing low iq zoomers realize that hundreds of millions of HEX they overpaid for in the first weeks will be dropped on them again. And again. And again. AND AGAIN. AND AGAIN until they are all dead. Cope harder, it will only make me laugh more.

>> No.16469860

>>16469027
The quintessential /biz poster.

>>16468615
The thing is, this project could have much better legs to stand on with some small changes. It would be actually interesting to see how the staking time affects the price of the token.
The printing of HEX trough the Adoption Amplifier is so high that it completely overshadows any interest in the claims. Of course, richard's idea is to make the bulk of his money on ETH with the AA. He is just trying to copy what the EOS team did at the launch.
Another thing that would massively help the project, would be for richard to shut up. The man is the biggest con artist and this becomes very evident in the way he presents himself, the way he speaks and the way he debates. But the man has a bigger ego than intelligence, I guess.

>> No.16469868

>>16469833
it's actually insane these pajeets will feel so bad when hundreds of billions of tokens will be released daily for almost free in a couple months because no one will bother sending eth to his scam address anymore. i could imagine they'll feel responsible to atleast send a little money because it will 'feel like stealing at these prices' compared to what they paid in the beginning. and like the usual shitcoin hodlers they will buy cheap because it can't just not moon now that they spent all their money on it, just look at the pumpamentals, am i right?
so basically richard has created a 365 day long money printing machine, hat off to this dumb, obese prick

>> No.16469933
File: 24 KB, 300x345, 345476798.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16469860
I was genuinely interested in game theory and staking and how that would affect supply, demand and price but like you say the original marketing idea of wholesome airdrop for btc holders was completely overshadowed by AA garbage flood. The additional supply is just so huge that the whole thing is going to drown the free claims. And those that went full retard and bought it for ETH are in for a big surprise when they realize they overpaid by orders of magnitude. It could have had a small chance of being interesting experiment but instead it ended up as a shameless, overinflated cash grab. Zero value. Sad but predictable.
>>16469868
You bet your ass it will take a while before they fully realize they've been duped and capitulate. They will continue to throw good money after bad because otherwise they'll have to watch as some poor ass plebs buy millions of HEX for pennies. The same millions they paid hundreds of ETH for. It's gonna be so funny and I'm going to be there watching.