[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 67 KB, 416x435, 1541908840536.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16453648 No.16453648 [Reply] [Original]

>investing in shitcoin-currencies
>not investing in crypto based utility tokens
Utility tokens are going to change the world.
They are the next big thing. Currencies outside of a select couple will always be a joke. Bitcoin will always be #1.

>What are your favorite utility coins/tokens?

For me, it's RLC, ENG, LINK, and BAT. In order of potential gains.

>> No.16453654

>>16453648
For me it's Quant, the one and only Utility token

>> No.16453688

>>16453654
>one and only
That's pretty dumb to say, there's a lot of utility tokens out there, but not many with products or solve a real world problem.

QNT is pretty good from a glance, but do they have a product yet?

>> No.16453812

>>16453654
QNT is purely centralized garbage run by a bunch of Eurofags who constantly promote diversity and #WomenInTech on their social media. If you're a literal fag or are planning on removing your nutsack along with your finances then QNT is definitely the coin for you.

>>16453688
No. They don't even have a mainnet yet. Basically what QNT is trying to do is some form of blockchain communication... except it's 100% run and operated by them... so why not just use Infura or some other centralized infrastructure...? Like LINK, there is always this play of "we'll be muh decentralized soonTM" so that they can keep hopes alive for bagholders banking on a decentralized future.

After noticing all these shenanigans in 2019 including LINK, QNT, and various other projects trying to make shit excuses for centralized infrastructures, I went digging deep and found Blocknet and filled a bag there since they easily have the greatest potential with regards to the race to fully decentralized chain and non-chain communication/data/oracles.

>> No.16453909

KIN, because millions of normal people are getting exposed to it right now