[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 56 KB, 621x702, vO7lRZ7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16436640 No.16436640 [Reply] [Original]

> got every job ive ever applied for when interviewed by a man
> ghosted by every job where female was interviewing

its not even me at all, women in general are just beyond dull. cant keep a conversation going for shit and ask me the most inane questions. Im convinced women interviewing go 70% by how good looking the guy is, 20% by how good he smells, and 10% by his qualifications and work ethic

>> No.16436669

>>16436640
From my experience even at a job interview if you're conversing with a female is to make her laugh or smile. No seriously it helped me in my past two jobs. I'm a massive introvert but I've learned that if your interviewer is female is to make her laugh/smile. This can vary by your experience but they lick up like catnip.

>> No.16436681

I never noticed, and now that you mention it... This one bitch stood up a planned in 2 weeks advance interview. Just didnt even bother, not worth her paid time to do her job and interview. Called me hours later
> Woops sorry about that one anon, hahah I'll let you know if any opening comes back up.
> ? ok.
And that was that
Guy interview You're hired/Not hired within a week

>> No.16437590

>>16436669
Absolutely true

>> No.16437808

Women in the work place are all the worst of the worst cunts and bitches. Every single one of them is awful. It makes me happy knowing professional women have the lowest birthrates.