[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 95 KB, 386x661, 42E02861-4239-401F-A9EE-9D2051ECCBA3-4886-000004ED262B6174_tmp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1637936 No.1637936 [Reply] [Original]

Poor kids get in here.

>raised in the 99%
>forced to take out massive debt to fund schooling
>worry about money all the time growing up
>constantly shoved in my face that my family is poor
>girl I know raised by rich parents
>girl is given an easy stepping ladder up to rich life like her parents
>her parents give her, not lend, GIVE her thousands of dollars so she can go to college
>uncle sets up brokerage account for her and GIVES her $1,000 worth of stocks
>she is obsessed with saving money but when ever I tell her to take her uncles advice and invest she doesn't care
>is super elitist and thinks that anything outside her bubble is a waste of time
>she only wants to talk about the environment, thinks growing her own food will help the environment more than starting a solar panel company (she's one of THOSE people)
>acts like stocks are a waste of her OH SO PRECIOUS time
>talks about white male privilege, is so unbelievably privileged in life and doesn't appreciate one bit of it

Why can't rich kids be thankful for the ladder they've been given? Is it because if they do that they have to acknowledge that they didn't make it by themselves? I would kill to have the business opportunities she has and she doesn't even have enough of a concept of money to care.

>> No.1637950

>>1637936
(smart) rich people dont play the game because theyve already won

>> No.1637994

Its your own fault for having been born poor.

>> No.1638115 [DELETED] 
File: 37 KB, 600x932, 1461262566786.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1637936
>abusive parents
>hate my life since being a teenager
>study hard
>get a degree
>wageslave and continue to hate my life
What can you really do. I never had the chance anyways. I just like the 8-5 lifestyle now and sometimes buying a lottery ticket or two to continue daydreaming about escaping this shit lifestyle. I earn ok money, but considering rent, food and other expenses there isn't much left to save.

I'll wageslave until I'm 62 I guess.

>> No.1638120

>know rich girl
>her parents just won 600k in the lottery
>theyre already loaded

>> No.1638121
File: 37 KB, 600x932, 1461262566786.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1637936 (OP)
>abusive parents
>hate my life since being a teenager
>study hard
>get a degree
>wageslave and continue to hate my life
What can you really do. I never had the chance anyways. I just live the 8-5 lifestyle now and sometimes buy a lottery ticket or two to continue daydreaming about escaping this shit lifestyle. I earn ok money, but considering rent, food and other expenses there isn't much left to save. My parents don't have a house or any other real property that would make an early retirement possible once they die. It fucking sucks.

I'll wageslave until I'm 62 I guess.

>> No.1638125

>>1637936
>Why can't rich kids be thankful for the ladder they've been given?
>she doesn't even have enough of a concept of money to care

She was raised to be moral and consumerist.
That's how she turned out.

You are poorer than she is because you deserve to be poorer.

>> No.1638129

>>1638125
Do I really deserve to be poorer because I was born in a shit family? I'm trying to climb the corporate ladder but every day I'm becoming less and less motivated. I daydream about making money through the internet and just fuck to Cuba or Thailand, but it's difficult.

>> No.1638132

>>1637936
>raised in the 99%
>WAAAH PEOPLE HAVE IT BETTER THAN ME
Guess what: if you were born in the first world, you are the fucking 1%.

>> No.1638133

>>1638129
You really do deserve to be poorer.
>because I was born in a shit family?
Because you think that you have to excuse yourself.
You're justifying your worth instead of acknowledging that there is a way for you to play your cards to win, though you avoid it because it's uncomfortable to do anything except for averaging out.

>> No.1638138

>>1638133
I work 56 hours a week and earn good money, but even with that good money I will not retire before I hit 50. Modern regulations make it almost impossible to open a small business, that's why 90% of them fail. I'm trying to start shit and I hope I'll succeed, it's just demoralizing to think about how some people are just born rich.

Trustfund babies travel the world, get a shit degree in liberal arts but don't have to work anyways.

>> No.1638252

>dad commits suicide when I was 8
>hear about all these trust fund kids getting thousands
>Trump gets millions from his father
>never get a single penny of inheritance

Rich kids are so completely delusional. They are so caught up in themselves, and have the nerve to call other people self-centered. They are so far into their bubble chances are they will never see the true life. They grow up thinking that their life is a 100% complete product of their own hard work. These are the people that are born on third base and convince themselves they hit a triple. They have very little existential knowledge, as a result they follow every rung of the ladder their parents have created for them and just "fall into life" without really thinking. They will tell you "horror" stories about when they used to be homeless and living on food stamps and they totally worked their way up! But they ALWAYS seem to forget the fact that they were homeless and on welfare by CHOICE, their father would have been more than able to support them and help them save. Once you realize that their father is rich and has all the connections for them to launch their career, you stop listening when they say "STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM". They are so deluded that they cannot see what 1% privilege has granted them. In these families money is just THERE, it's not talked about. They grow up thinking that everyone else is just as privileged as they are, and that 100% all it takes is hard work, and if you aren't as rich as them well then you don't work as hard. It's a lot harder clawing your way to the top without a ladder. I would like to see how far these people would have gotten on sweat alone.

>> No.1638255

im not even reading your fucking gay post OP. keep crying about shit. boo hoo. just fucking go out and try your best. I am "99%" too but instead of bitching like a faggot, I am working towards being 1%. now fuck off back to r9k

>> No.1638262

The girl in the OP is going to live a meaningless life, a horrible, pathetic, meaningless life. It because she doesn't have a concept of life, she just floats through life like a zombie. She goes to college not because she is aiming for a specific career, but because that's just "what you do" after highschool. So she gets some bullshit worthless degree, and then starts looking at possible careers, which if this girl wasn't a dumbass she would first pick a career and then a degree that suits it, not the other way around. She just doesn't think more than a year into the future at a time.

This girl is so stupid. She was getting gas for her car, long story short for some reason she thought that every car in the world had exactly the same size gas tank and that when you pay by card it always fills one tank worth. She would always get paper cash to go to the gas station "because my gas isn't totally empty I have to pay exact change". So stupid. That's just one example. She was blind to everything that wasn't happening directly in front of her, both methaphorically and literally. We would see a wild cat walking down the street or something, and I would say "did you see that?" and she would always say "see what?". Blind. And one boob was bigger than the other, talk about some fucked up genes. Fucking disgusting. And she had a blood/cutting fetish. Something was seriously wrong with her brain. If she realized all the ladders she has she wouldn't have a meaningless life. If she knew what she had she would know how to use it.

>> No.1638284

>>1638262

My ex drank my blood srs.

Did you fuark this girl? And why is she friends with you?

>> No.1638458
File: 1.49 MB, 260x195, 1480021986139.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1637936
>tfw parents paid for college
>tfw getting 7 figure property inheritance

>> No.1638461

Why can't you be grateful for what you have and try to work it out
I agree, being born poor sucks but whining about rich privileged kids does not change that
I've stopped looking into lives of others, it's just not worth because you realise how fucking unfair life is
Best you can do is to isolate yourself from this information if it bothers you and concentrate on that end game
And trust me, if you put enough work, every once in a while when you glance at these people you will notice that you're getting closer

>> No.1638462

>>1637936
>uncle sets up brokerage account for her and GIVES her $1,000 worth of stocks

$1k isnt really that much

>> No.1638485
File: 8 KB, 307x164, 36346464372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1638458
>tfw I earned a full ride and have once again found a way to feel superior to everyone else

>> No.1638516

>>1637936
Women are vapid cunts and OP is a whining loser. Man up you weak faggot

>> No.1638531

>>1638121
It's all about the mentality faggot. With this shit mindset you'll always will be a wageslave.

>> No.1638535

>>1638121
My sides. Retirement age will be 75 by then.

>> No.1638542

>>1638461
Right. What do they think is going to happen, the "rich kids" are going to hear their whining and they'll feel compelled to give away their money since the whiners "deserve it more"?

40% of Americans are in the global 1%. Harden the fuck up, work hard and smart, and your kids can have the comfortable upbringing you didn't.

>> No.1638557

>>1638132
>first world is top 1%
How can someone be this stupid?

>> No.1638566

Are spoiled rich kids the worst or spoiled poor kids who think with a rich kid's mentality even more horrible?

>> No.1638568

>>1638138
90% of STARTUPS fail because there is an inherent risk to founding a start-up and most people don't have the aptitude or understanding or risk to be taking in such an endeavor.

Take a look at success rate if businesses bought and sold through M&A firms, financed by banks, etc.

>> No.1639067

>>1638129
>fuck to Cuba or Thailand
Easily show how cheap purpose you have.

Your mindset is just like crack seller in Shitty south american country. You need to totally wash out the cheap vulgar mindset that you inevitably learned from your parents.

I know It's some abstract words to say, But please stay smart, educated intelligent person as you can. Even if you can't be able to go to university, Just learn other country's language or something invest on something you can be educated more.

It's a true warranty that nobody else can break up

>> No.1639073

>>1638568
>90% of STARTUPS fail because there is an inherent risk to founding a start-up
wrong

90% of STARTUPS fail because 85% of startups are flow-through entities and holding companies built as tax shelters and dissolved when they're done serving their purpose.

>> No.1639087

>>1637936
fuck her in the ass

>> No.1639092

>>1637936
This pic hit me hard OP.

There is hope.

Keep busting ass.

Forget about the stocks.

Worry less about the little shit and get your finances under control.

Earn the rich neet life.

U can do it.

I'm on my way already

>> No.1639177

Envy is a sin

> Grow up with alcholic mother
> Goes bathsit insane, tries ODing with meds when I was 14
> Move to orphanage (she's not dead though)
> Caretakers are assholes
> Fellow inmates/ruined kids are victims of sexual abuse, violence and two kids that were force-fed fucking sewing nails by their Munchausen crazy mom
> Hate my life
> Move out at 17
> Drop out of highschool when 18
> Smoke a gram of hashish in bong everyday
> Get shitty jobs
> Get a good apprenticeship
> Stick with it despite almost failing out 7 different times because of psycho mom, weed abuse or simple depression
> Work and earn 35 euros an hour on average now
> Own car
> Own apartment
> Soon buying a farm so I can live innawoodsy

Envy is a sin
You life is your own to live
Your path is your own to make
Wise choices + effort = success

>> No.1639225

OP, you should think positively see your golden opportunity to become a golddigger and try to get into her bed and ultimately in her bank account. Even if it lasts just a short time, try to take as much as you can.

>> No.1639251

>have rich parents
>still end up a failure

the state of me

>> No.1639252

>>1639177
this is kinda like me. hard to try to fit in though when you appear normal(at least I do) but you're pretty much on your own.

where are you from/where are you buying a farm/size/price? just curious, i'd like to do that one day soon

>> No.1639313

>>1639252

My collegues often come close to piercing my cloud of indifference to their bullshit regarding my own way of living my life, but the good thing about trades is that people don't really care what you do in private life as long as you pull your load on the workplace

Live in Scandinavia.

Gonna buy a farm and/or a couple of acres of freeland. Looking in the 30-60.000 Euros pricetag.

Got the looks for an almost 2-acre piece at about 28.000 Euros, 50 kilometers from my work.

>> No.1639321

>>1637936

The pride comes before the fall

>> No.1639327

My family was wealthy until about 6 years old when my parents got divorced and both of them lost their jobs.

I went from living in a nice home in a nice area to living in section 8 housing in less than 2 years.

The worst part growing up was still having all the wealthy friends and seeing them handed everything every step of life, while I always had to work for anything I wanted.

I'm better off than most of them now but still fuck that I would've rather been given everything.

>> No.1639337
File: 934 KB, 964x3160, neetvssadwagie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NEET masterrace reporting in.

>mfw I get to retire at 19 when wagecucks literally work 45 years to become what I am

>> No.1639345

>>1639252
>>1639313

I too live the bastard life my friends.
I'm so close to my first house now, it's great to be the role model you've never had

>> No.1639370

>tfw my biggest regret in my life is not becoming a disabled NEET

>wage slaving away
>shitty job that i dont like
>parents have a decent property portfolio
>will inherit a house or two when they die
>who fucking gives a shit if i wasting away the best years of my life from 20 to 35 in some fucking cubicle grinding my fingera down and buring my eyeballs out
>when im 50 and shitty ill never have to work
YAY

Mean while my brother is mostly neet/student and gets gov money for being asspie. I should be embellish my depression and autistic abilities fuck work

>> No.1639375

>>1639370
As a clinicallydepressed cripple with ano actual job I'll say careful what u wish for. Even step is pain...

>> No.1639438

>>1639337
>"retire"
Lol.
I love this board.

>> No.1639474
File: 20 KB, 500x375, Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1637936
>Trying to get job
>Mom is single parent
>She refuses to work
>She refuses to get a degree
>She wants to open a convenience store
>Wants to be a house wife
>Refuses to actively search for someone else to support us
>Keeps buying into magic and religious bullshit, spending any savings we have on candles
>Wants money from me per week if I start working to buy her dumb religious shit because it will "help" us
>Wants to send some of what I earn to my useless brother that got his stupid ass deported
>Thinks I'm crazy
This idiot made me sit in a bathtub of lemons and herbs that she paid $100 for because it was for good luck.

>> No.1639484

>>1638531
shut the fuck

not being born rich = death

exceptions:

1) lucking out with a retarded app that goes viral
2) becoming famous and rich doing your hobby like playing videogames on your underwear

thats all. anything that doesnt make you money in an easy way its death

>> No.1639485

>>1639092
how are you supposed to get rich if you dont take big risks (stocks, bitcoin whatever)

wageing = NEET when you are old as fuck

>> No.1639673

>>1639484
>anything that doesnt make you money in an easy way its death
This is why you'll always be poor.

Hey, maybe your life will improve if you just complain a little more on a Mongolian yak herding forum!

>> No.1639730

>>1639474
Dude, she was marinating you in preparation for cannibalism. You're lucky you escaped with your life.

>> No.1639734

just know this, being born rich is no guarantee for happiness

>> No.1639806

>>1637936
>Know kind middle aged couple in town
>They win $300,000,000 in the lottery
>Continue living my life

>> No.1639811

>>1638133
Oh fuck off with this shit.

>You deserve to be a peasant because you weren't born nobility, duh! IF you don't understand how to change it, it's really your fault.

I agree that people should work with the hand they're dealt, and that defeatism is the key to never making it, but this "you deserve the circumstances of your birth" is the horseshit the kids of Chinese gov't officials at my college spout.

>> No.1639823

>Come from middle class family
>Make a point of studying my ass off, taking every advantage that my middle class life offers to me to advance myself
>Other middle class people around me don't, instead spend their time doing drugs and watching TV, or neglect their studies for a shitty job so they can spend all their money on a car and gas
>Whenever I go back to my home town, those middle class people act all standoffish and talk shit about how "privileged" I am and how "I don't know what it's like" because I'm "just a lazy rich kid"

You literally can't be poor in the developed world. Even with a minimum wage job you should be able to make a grand or so every month. There's no reason you can't, for example, take out a loan for dental school and just study 4 years so you can enjoy that 100k+/year paycheck.

Poor people always remind of those people who die in TV survival shows. The one's who freak out and run around spending calories looking for food and shit, but instead, they just spend their money on stupid shit so they can keep up with their 'impoverished' lifestyle. Just fucking hunker down for a year, save your money, and figure out a plan. It's not that hard. You're (presumably) living in the first world, life isn't a constant struggle to find food to eat or a place to stay..

>> No.1639824

>>1639811
If you don't take responsibility for the circumstances of your birth, literally no one else will.

>> No.1639838

You are very unlikely to get rich in any reasonable way by hard work alone.

Getting a degree is 5+ years here in Europe, and that won't guarantee you a job. Once you are employed, you will not make more than 30k€ a year after taxes, and that involves heavy wagecuckery.

Running a profitable business involves pretty shady stuff which noone talks about (tax evasion, bribery, intimidation, industrial espionage). I know several entrepreneurs who got killed because they messed in the wrong industry.

Life is not a fucking fairytale, and there's a reason for the median salary being so low.

>> No.1639931

I find it hard not to be prejudiced against rich kids.

I'm sure the rates of assholes and decent people are around the same as you'd find in working class people. I just find myself resenting people who "start out on third base".

>> No.1639982

>>1638542
>global 1%.
>He has to throw us in with India and shit to create the illusion of privilege
Gee mom yea I know starving kids in Africa dont get nice food to eat

>> No.1640012

My parents were only middle/upper middle class and saved up for my college and covered additional expenses

I think it's more like you're in the lower 60% of the population

>> No.1640018

>>1639474
AHAHAAAAA.... WEWLAD.

Pack your shit and run...

>> No.1640022

>>1637936
Difference is, rich kids will never appreciate being rich.
Just like you don't appreciate clean water, food and shelter, while billions of others envy you for that.
Rich kids will always have to fill a void because they are constantly told how lucky they are and how they have everything yet it's just normal to them.

Atleast you can EARN the money and feel the everlasting satisfaction of being rich and being able to be grateful for every bit of it.

>> No.1640024

>>1637936
a bit crazy but
>>she only wants to talk about the environment, thinks growing her own food will help the environment more than starting a solar panel company (she's one of THOSE people)

yea, nah you're one of THOSE people who think solar is THE way to go when its not.

we need a balance between solar and nuclear.

Teslas solar roof tiles sound great until you realize they are 30x more harmful to the environment during production than standard roof tiles.

And only last 10 years compared to 30 years.

So in 3 decades you will need 3 replacements, making shit cheaper for you, but worse off for the world in general.

solar panels are not sustainable, but growing crops of food is.

you can frig right off ricky.

>Why can't rich kids be thankful for the ladder they've been given?
Because she was always given fish, she was never taught how to fish.

also
>fucking around with stocks when the family is literally giving you shares and free money
Shes 100% right here, why fuck with the stress of day trading if you dont need to worry about it?

>> No.1640026

>>1638531
Fucking this.

No one became successful by doubting themselves and constantly complaining about everything.

>> No.1640028
File: 31 KB, 538x810, FB_IMG_1480180182398.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1639485
Pretty simple if you learn to mitigate risk and have some initiative. Easiest and fastest way is to try and fail till u have successful biz. Take funds from it and invest in real estate.

I'm buying my 4th house wagecucking.

It's all about leveraging your shit appropriatly. I spend 6 months finding what I consider good deals in real estate. Then every 6 months I borrow against all my houses to have down payment for another. Assuming I don't fuck up in a bad way I will retire in 2 years. I'm going pretty aggressive and fixing up shithole for higher rents with wagecuck bux.

It's really not hard if u study and learn the basics.

5 years ago I had 50k in credit card debt. Then I learned to fix my credit and busted ass paying shit off. Now my loan payments are half what they were.

>> No.1640034

>>1640024
>why fuck with the stress of day trading if you dont need to worry about it?

I enjoy it, it's exciting. It would be even better without the worry of using my own hard earned money.

>> No.1640046
File: 23 KB, 554x412, Ahhhrrrr Ruuuuuuh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1638121
>not finding cheap recipies like something with rice and beans which is cheap as fuck
>not changing the place you rent to be cheaper
>validates his shitty life choices with "other expenses"
Sounds like you need less complaining and memes and more actual advice and a real parental figure
Too bad you won't get it on 4chan.

>> No.1640062

>>1639073
>85%
>[citation needed]

>> No.1640084

>>1638568
>Take a look at success rate if businesses bought and sold through M&A firms, financed by banks, etc.

That is like saying take a look at the success rate of the successful ones.

>> No.1640099

>>1639474
>deported

You should take your money and move back to mexico.

>> No.1640119

>>1638458
>7 figure property inheritance

I'm in the same boat, but hardly confident that it will go untouched. Our boomer parents are going to live a long time and will desire a long and luxurious retirement. Over that period there will be remortgages and abuses of the vast sums of credit available to them.

I tend to agree with people in this thread. I grew up in the upper middle class and went to a private school. Up until now these people are supremely confident that their abilities have given them their current position in the social hierarchy. Still, strivers are even worse offenders if they manage to move up the rung.

>> No.1640145

>>1640119
Having a college degree, no denbts and a car puts you ahead of the game already in most cases

>> No.1640161

>>1639673
Fucking coper faggot. Everyone I know that got rich got rich doing some ridiculous like playing videogames or doing a lame ass app that went viral (think snapchat musically or any other simple ass normie app)

Hard work is a SCAM. Normies = money. Normies = too dumb to value hard work and talent.

It's all about doing the right thing at the right moment + meme magic.

>> No.1640167

>>1639823
>implying you aren't still a wagecuck
>implying going to school guarantees you a job
>implying you aren't still a cuck even if you have a job
mong

>> No.1640172

>born in the 99%
>live in socialistland
>free BSc
>free MSc
>getting paid a salary to do my phd
>going to graduate debt-free, maybe even with some savings
>plan to start a business, my country's government is very generous with startup grants for businesses in the tech sector

heh socialism sucks amirite

>> No.1640174

>>1637936
My parents net worth is probably going to be in the millions when they die, but I'm only 22 years younger than them and a child of 4, so I probably won't get anything until 50-60+ years old. By then, ill have much more than that probably.

>> No.1640175

>>1640022
But you will never be rich
So its better to be born rich, you will enjoy it a lot specially when you are growing up because as a kid and teen you dont give a fuck about any philosophical bullshit, you will be too busy fucking models with your dad oligarch money while you enjoy your poovery hustle while fapping on your moms basement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5UUW-Z2-wU

life is a scam if you arent a prettyboy oligarch

>> No.1640177

>>1640028
Yeah because you can afford trying and failing several times as a lower class wagecuck

>> No.1640178

>>1638542
>40% of Americans are in the global 1%
That's bullshit along with being part of the dumbest meme ever made.
>never complain because starving Africans
40% of Americans is about 2% of the total world population and far less is the top 1% of the world population.
And whenever you try to help poor niggers all it does is help them to make more poor niggers.

Although suffering in the west is caused more by culture than economics.

>> No.1640179

>>1640034
How it would be exciting if its not your own money

>> No.1640181

>>1640174
you'll be old and bald so who cares

>> No.1640219

>>1640161
>Everyone I know that got rich
Lol. You don't know anyone who got rich.
Stop making up lies. That's not going to make you rich either.

>> No.1640595

>>1640024
WHOA I'm seeing some major problems with your post. I should have said "she thinks trucking in bags of soil, importing seeds and fertilizer will help the environment." Which it won't, you benefit much more from an economy of scale if you simply buy from local farmers. But that's not nearly as complicated or brag-worthy. And besides, one person having a marginally smaller impact on the environment is not going to do anyone else any good. She falls into the cult of environmentalism that thinks we can save the rainforest by adjusting the settings on your heater. Small behavioral changes, turning off the lights when you leave a room, those things are not going to save the world, the only think that will is a complete and total shift in our economy. You should focus more on transitioning to a sustainable economy.

And I should have said "she thinks starting a solar company is net bad for the environment". She bashed the idea of using gasoline and coal in order to build and maintain large solar farms. She talked about all the "wasted" resources and rare earth minerals to build solar panels. And it's like hello?! What else would you use our resources for.

I didn't say anything about Tesla, and I didn't imply that solar was the only way. I think having thousands of solar farms split up on people's roof tops is a retarded idea. Just have one, large, efficient solar farm. It is so convoluted, no doubt about that.
Yes, as it stands now nuclear is more efficient than solar, and is by far the most environmentally friendly way of generating energy. But over the next 10-20 years we will see solar technology starting to become more efficient than coal, so we really need all of the above in order to transition to the new economy.

>> No.1640615

>>1638462
>1k isnt really that much

No, but it is a rung in a ladder. It's a nudge nudge here you fucking go on a silver plate, when ever you want to invest your savings account money you don't have to research investing, brokers, bonds, seek financial advice, because look at that it's all ready set up for you. This girl would have NEVER in a million years opened up an account and threw money in, she would have never even thought that investing is the right thing to do and would have been perfectly fine with 2% of her money evaporating every year to inflation. All she needs to do is take her savings and buy more of whatever stock or index her millionaire uncle bought for her. But she is so fucking stupid she hasn't done that yet. She is so fucking stupid but she acts like she is so holier than thou for saving money. She thinks she's such a fucking genius but shows zero interest in earning passive income and would rather slave away at whatever shitty job she can get with her enviromental women studies "degree".

>> No.1640616

>>1639673
How the fuck are you going to become rich without lucking out if you have no money to start with ? You need money to make money, you retarded mongrel.

>> No.1640628

>>1637936
>>forced to take out massive debt to fund schooling
I might be from a poorfag family but I wasn't stupid enough to do this LMAO

>> No.1640633

>>1640616
>anything that doesnt make you money in an easy way its death
Try reading it again, you illiterate.

>> No.1640651

>tfw no poor miserable envious anon to hug

>> No.1640656

>>1640651
toronto?

>> No.1640658

>>1640615
You most really like this girl OP

>> No.1640666

>>1640656
Actually I'm middle-high class 3rd world scum studying for free in Germany lmoa

>> No.1640718

>be me
>NEET it up until 24
>go to community college
>finish my GE and Math courses up to Differential Equations
>try to become a CompE
>transfer to CPP
>can't do the first semester
>decide to change major to Accounting
>only need four classes to be where I would have been if I had transferred as an accountant
>will do it the new semester and summer
>28 years old
>zero debt so far
>getting my tuition paid and getting 2K in extra FAFSA money
>only worked as a dish washer and a McDonalds employee
>live with my parents who are the 99%

Hopefully I can get a bachelor's degree without debt.

>> No.1640766

>>1638252
>waahh whahhh

shut the fuck up and realise I'm about to give you the best fucking advice ever for free because why the fuck not.

I literally don't give a shit about your life. I could care less if you died.

Think about that and let it soak in. I guarantee if you understand what I just said you will never be poor.

>> No.1640817

>>1640766
Even as a rich guy this is a hard truth for me, that empathy in society is dead

Food for thought that really makes you think

>> No.1640843

>>1640219
>coping because most people getting rich are normies without college degrees/nerds that luck out with a dumb app

>> No.1640849 [DELETED] 

>>1640766
>you will never be poor.
But you are poor (if you are a wagecuck with elss than 100000you are poor)

>> No.1640853

>>1640766
>you will never be poor.
But you are poor
>inb4 you think you think you arent with your wagecuckie job

>> No.1640893

>>1640843
>coping like your life depends on it, because you're poor and bitter.
Probably forever.
Stay mad.

>> No.1640899

>>1640843
>most people getting rich are normies without college degrees/nerds that luck out with a dumb app
most people getting rich have college degrees.
most people getting rich aren't nerds making apps
most people getting rich are older than you
most people getting rich own a home
most people getting rich are married
most people getting rich own a business
most people getting rich sell services
most people getting rich employ others

the demographics of who's getting rich are easy to google, you'd think someone on /biz/ would do it.

>> No.1640908

>tfw convinced my family was poor for years
>when my dad retired I started counting every penny
>turns out, we're not poor but middle class
>it's just that my parents sent me to a private high school and I was on the poorer side. My world view was skewed because of that
>tfw still count every penny

>> No.1641606

>parents finance both of my siblings entire college education and vehicles for each of them
>gave me nothing because they "already wasted too much money raising me"
>both of my siblings are making great money and starting families while I have been working at wal-mart and had to move back into my parents basement since I got my hours cut down
I hate this world

>> No.1641635

> gov pays college
> cs bullshit
> govy no longer pays college
> run on credit cards
> claim bankruptcy
> still have car
> still have personal loans in BTC

It's like you're not even trying OP.

>> No.1641660

>>1639337
please be bait nobody is this retarded... right?

>> No.1641665

>>1641606
>it's my parent's fault

>> No.1641677

>>1640766
Where's the advice?
srs question

>> No.1642013

>>1641677
Stop thinking about what other people think.

You can freely shit in the office kitchen if that's what you want.

>> No.1642069
File: 50 KB, 800x600, FB_IMG_1480433557610.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1640177
Yes anon I can. 1 down 9 to go if you don't count the llc holding my shitty houses. I built a foundry. Fail. Bought a dumptruck. Spend 20k and a year of my life. Break even. So fail. Working on a forge and know full well that it will barely pay for itself. If I can beat minimum wage I'll rebuild the foundry. My wife and I make about 70k and live off 40. That gives us 30k a year to fund cheap business ventures and real estate. You don't have to buy a 5 million dollar apartment complex or a 1 million dollar McDonald's franchise. You can start a /biz in your garage and scale up quickly as u learn. If I can find a way to make 10 or 15 percent roi every year then why the fuck not. The real estate is churning about 40% the last 3 years with forced appreciation. You'd be surprised what changing piss stained carpet and some paint can do to a place. Especially around here where 2 guys own pretty much half of the rental property and rape people. I just undercut them and have people calling me day and night wanting a place to live. I hate fixing shitters though. So I'm concentrating more on the biz side and letting a property manager handle the bullshit. Been looking into automotive upholstery as I know some world class painters that make a living at car shows. $600 for a beginner's setup and start recovering vinyl seats locally. It's really not hard if you have the stomach and patience for it. Sure it'seems hard to drive my 1985 pickup to work everyday instead of buying that new Ford raptor I want. But someday soon I will be making enough money in some forms or another I can quit my job, throw my dick out on the dealership table, and pay cold hard cash for my new truck. All because I busted ass 3 times as hard as the wagecuck normal faggots around me. And if I get hit by a bus today well, I die knowing I tried and my wife has little debt. And common sense enough to buy knee pads so she can marry rich the next time.

>pic related. My truck

>> No.1642082

Rich kid here, ask me anything.

College paid for, money everyday for food, free car, free house, and when I graduate I get a Lamborghini.

>> No.1642097

>>1640219
Not him but I know probably 20 multimillionaire.

It's not hard.

Just learn to fucking not blow all your money on. Big screen and new car every year. Buy some real Estate or like 90% of the guys I know get in on some old leases or cattle. It's a bit of a Rollercoaster but over the long term it's better than blindly throwing money at a stock market. You can always sell out and retire. My dad's bosses turned a bankrupt company into 40 million cash and started all over. Now they are bigger than they have ever been. He'll my dad's technically a multimillionaire if he sells his leases. And he's still a wageslave. Fuck off. It's basic math and self control. I can teach my 5 year old nice to get rich.

>> No.1642119

>>1640899
Getting rich ≠ wagecucking and frugalcucking for 50+ years

>> No.1642128
File: 326 KB, 1440x2560, Screenshot_20161128-102029.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1640616
>you need money to make money.

Would u faggots stop with this shitty meme. It doesn't take money to make money it takes agreements.

Put some shit up for hock on a real estate down payment. Or spend 2 weeks picking up cans and build a shit tier flower pot foundry to sell shit at craft fairs. Or better yet get a fucking job and just don't blow all your money on stupid shit. Fuck yall kill me.

I truly wanna be rich. I grew up in a trailer park. There is nothing in this fucking world that will stop me.

Whaaaaa. I don't have any money.

So put on some work boots and get a job that isn't flipping burgers faggot. Make some cash and live like section 8 cucks. Put your extra money towards learning and making more money. Jesus fuck guys...

>> No.1642158

>>1640628
Lol! Got $600 left to pay off my student loans. Dropped out of community college. TWICE! I regret nothing. I make more money now than any field I was interested in. My job is pretty chill. And I've learned more about investing and finance at undying on my own a couple years than the fucking lifetime of school I was forced to learn stupid shit against my will. (Accelerated reader, calculus, biology, geography, most history.) None of it has a use in my life. "You won't always have a calculator on you." Jokes on you faggots. Besides. Even without a phone if I can't figure shit out with simple math then I have no business fucking with it. We should have learned real world shit like how to fix your car and manage a budget and shit. Fuck school unless u wanna be a wagecuck or a fucking astronaut or something.

>> No.1642161
File: 684 KB, 314x314, bmb6qxu.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1640853
"It is not the man who has too little that is poor, but the one who hankers after more."

>>1640817
>empathy

I fucking sick of this shit. Everyday I'm bombarded by adverts trying to guilt trip me.
"Bone disease children"
"starving children"
"poor people suffering"
"cancer people"

literally stopped giving a fuck. I'm struggling in my own life and don't FUCKING GIVE A FUCK! FUCK OFF!

At the risk of sounding pretentious, I literally cannot identify with anyone. I've grown out of r9k I'd like to think, but the best term one can use to describe people, is "normalfag".

They are such vapid and vain cunts. Just today, a group of girls and this gay guy/girl sat down next to me. I was reading a magazine. One of the girls brought up how they like well kept beards but not scruffy ones. Her friend agreed. I just don't get what's the point. Are you trying to make me feel bad about not shaving? I don't live my life to appease you. Women are so immature. This goes to guys as well but if you click with a guy (become good friends with one) you don't give a fuck what he looks like. But with girls, you suddenly think that just because they are attractive, they can get away with being whiny asshole bitches.

Stopped trying. I know I sound fadora but the immaturity is startling. Imagine being surrounded by /fit/ every day and wondering why you can't get any friends. People just talk about smoking, parties, anime, videogames. No one talks about books (except YA trash).

>> No.1642163

>>1641606
...quit Walmart and get a real job faggot. Your house likely got cut because u are a lazy cuck and they don't wanna pay unemployment. Get fired and get another job...

>> No.1642165

>>1642013
Lol. The world is your toilet anon.

>> No.1642170

>>1642097
rofl

You sound maybe 15 tops. You're basically the /biz/ version of the kid whose dad works at nintendo. Go suck a bag of dicks you role playing loser.

>> No.1642173

>>1642082
Lol. If you aren't trolling then what do you think of poor people? How did your family acquire riches? Are you learning to invest or just ride the next gravy train?

Serious question. But wtf do rich people do for recreation? All the meme tear bar nights and back roaming we do I've never really partied with the filthy rich.

Are most rich people uptight cunt or is there cool rich people that are respectful and laid back?

>> No.1642174

>>1642158
I agree. I hated geography, arts, textiles, woodwork, electronics etc.

I'm never going to use them again. Ever. I'd loved to have learned about personal finance instead. Current school system is a joke.

>> No.1642176

>>1642119
Try like 2-5 if you work your ass off and have a mentor.

>> No.1642192
File: 2.16 MB, 1944x1999, 20161129_103554.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1642161
Amen anon. To a point at least. I still feel for the starving kids in Africa but I wanna take care of me and mine first. My immediate family and friends. Then the vets. Then maybe poor people who actually want a fucking job. Shit like that.

Also went literally insane trying to satisfy everyone.

Fuck a razor.

And fuck faggots that don't like it.

I can't stand this gay as fuck man bun bullshit. But do I throw a fit? No. Because who the fuck cares. My best friend is top their pro athelete. Rocks a man bun. I have told him he is gay as fuck and he has likewise told me to trim my beard if we are going to be in public together. Do either of us really give a fuck? No.

>pic related. Behold Captain Redbeard of the SS Autism.

>> No.1642216

>>1639823
>take out a loan for dental school and just study 4 years so you can enjoy that 100k+/year paycheck.
You can't get a loan for that shit, without a co-signer. If you have bad credit, you're fucked for higher education.

>> No.1642236

>>1642174
No shit. I actually liked wood shop but i haven't used it in 15 years. Building a woodshed next year as a hobby. Hopefully it is self sustaining hobby. But then I had to spend a year in home ec. Guess who still hates and cannot cook worth a fuck?

This guy.

Our education system is ran by fucking nazis and the evil greedy side of unregulated capitalism. Makes me sick.

>> No.1642254

>>1642236
Well I've forgotten anything anyways.

Even maths I have to constantly brush up on and search on google how do shit because you forget if you don't use it constantly.

Maths in incredibly important but doing woodworking for a few months does not in anyway shape or form solidify diy knowledge. I was taught how to make wooden circle with a hole in it to act as a pencil stand.

It's taking the piss lmao. Even the fucking food sucked ass. To be fair, cooking and all that shit should be taught at home. But it's not. People blame school but it should be their parents, and then themselves. Because the knowledge is freely available right now.

What I'm pissed about school not doing is teaching me about getting a job. Because I don't have the luxury of nepotism.

>> No.1642260

>>1642176
>a ((((mentor)))
>>1642128
Shut the fuck up coping mong.

>> No.1642284

>>1642069
Is that the pickup you drive to work everyday? My friend has something like that that he drives to work, except he drives a 5-ton lol.

>> No.1642370

>>1642069
You're the only one in this thread who isn't a pussy. Where do you live? I'd like to get into reality but my area is super expensive ( Washington dc).

>> No.1642387
File: 127 KB, 800x595, 1475339310246.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm 28

>had free lunch
>alternated between the same 2-3 outfits
>only had 1 pair of shoes
>couldn't afford to play sports or join any clubs
>only got a haircut like once or twice a year
>never had video games or computers so couldn't relate to what all the other kids were going on about
>was 14 when my Mom finally got me a used Gameboy for Christmas
>played Gameboy all the time sitting in my room
>when the batteries died and my Mom couldn't afford batteries I would cry
>had 0 friends
>end up dropping out at 16 because parents couldn't afford the fees on books I lost from the library
>got my GED
>moved in with Great-Grandma
>took care of her until she passed away at 19
>she left me like $5,500
>bought a car and about $1,400 left
>signed up for community college
>went for about 2 months until I got financial aid checks
>took that money and my savings and ran away
>ended up in Texas
>found a room for rent
>got a job
>worked 12 hour shifts in a factory 5-6 days a week
>did nothing but sleep and wonder if life was worth it
>started smoking 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day
>ended up making friends with a Muslim guy
>he ran his parent's store that I always went into
>started spending time there playing video games on his laptop
>he ended up helping me find a better job
>he helped me enroll in the college he went to
>started going to counseling
>got on depression and anxiety medicine
>ended up getting a 2 year degree in business management
>supervisor at the factory I worked at
>making $28/hour working 3 days a week 12 hour shifts
>rented out a townhouse
>bought a new car
>bought a boat and storage
>still best friend with Muslim bro
>start going out more to football games, baseball games, etc.
>dating girls
>finally experiencing life and smiling and laughing for the first time in my life

>> No.1642461
File: 50 KB, 704x480, cap_rec_20121001_125814.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1642387
>Not having luck
>Actually having some luck

>> No.1642475

>>1642387
>have engineering degree
>actually understand math and science
>make $32/hr while some mongoloid with a community college degree makes almost as much as me

>> No.1642501

>>1642387
nice

>> No.1642516

>>1642475
well at least your story is cool too

>> No.1642521
File: 22 KB, 456x456, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Grow up poor, with parents terrible with money
>Frozen pizzas and other shit tier food everyday, dressed like a hobo, generic poor child.
>Money was spent on essentials like tobacco, alcohol and sports packages for tv.
>Manage to get good grades and leave for university at 18
>3 years living out of my hometown/away from parents for the first time ever
>Graduate, return home, degree but 0 work experience
>Land first proper job. minimum wage, physical work, tiring
>Come home everyday and spend my spare time working out, eating good food, reading and learning polish.
>Keep telling myself I'm going to finally make it
>Keep applying for jobs
>Keep getting rejected for lack of experience
>Too qualified to be accepted for apprenticeship

>If I'm in the same place in 5 years I'll probably just shoot myself

>> No.1642524
File: 35 KB, 704x480, cap_rec_20121006_093727.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1642475
>>have engineering degree
>>actually understand math and science
>>unemployed while some mongoloid with no high school education makes more than I would if I get a job now

>> No.1642525

>>1638132
are you retarded

>> No.1642530

>>1642387
>finally experiencing life and smiling and laughing for the first time in my life
Happy you made it man

>> No.1642554

>>1638566
spoilled poor kids because then when mom and dad dont have enough welfare money to get them the xbox one on christmas the kid flips shit

>> No.1642570

>>1642097
>some real Estate
>He'll my dad's
>my 5 year old nice to get rich
>bit of a Rollercoaster
>but I know probably 20 multimillionaire
Holy shit, is English their first language?
Because it sure as hell isn't yours.

>> No.1642577

>>1640172
your taxes are going to fuck your asshole into oblivion

>> No.1642636

>>1639251
it seems like that happens to a lot of rich kids, though.
i have one friend who has a multimillionaire mother. he went to a good college for free (from his mom) for 2 semesters, then dropped out to play video games and do coke.
now he's an alcoholic. his mummy just bought him a fucking house. i guess that's how rich kids get rewarded for becoming alcoholic drop-outs.

i have another friend who gets everything he wants from his rich parents and still finds a way to make a scene and end up in jail again and again. he's an alcoholic as well.

i do think i have more drive than them because i have to do everything for myself. but it's still super hard when money is ALWAYS a huge fucking issue. you're always this far away from losing your student loans and moving back into your parents house without getting your degree if you fuck up or fail a single class.

>> No.1642643

>>1639327
it especially annoys me when I see my friend get a $60,000 car from his parents for free for his 18th birthday.
he gets to travel the US playing paintball completely for free while i have struggled like a fucking dog with my scrap equipment just to barely make it happen sometimes.

>> No.1642660

>>1642475
At least your job matters. I just babysit a bunch of Mexicans and get bitched at by management in weekly meetings for not doing their job. But I don't let it phase me.

>> No.1642734
File: 17 KB, 500x297, VNN391283906.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1642524
>mongoloid with no high school education makes more than I would if I get a job now

tfw being a mongoroid. feels good desu rads

>> No.1642845

>>1637936
>>is super elitist and thinks that anything outside her bubble is a waste of time
i see nothing wrong with this.

>> No.1642851

Start a rock band.and die of drugs.

>> No.1642991

>>1639811
This

>>1639824
Taking responsibility for yourself does not mean you can't acknowledge that you have more obstacles to overcome than other people.

Anyone CAN make it to success if they work hard and keep their eyes peeled for opportunities as they actively seek opportunities out.

But a guy starting his journey to wealth from being 100k in college debt and a guy starting his journey to wealth with a 100k gift from his parents, a car, and having had expensive tutors all his life are NOT on an equal playing field.

I'm not a commie so I won't argue that the way said playing field is should be changed. Inequity is the cold truth of life. But it doesn't make someone a whiny cunt to say "Yeah, I'm a bit envious of people with silver spoons crammed up their asses, and it pisses me off when they pretend they had to work just as hard as anyone else for it."

That's just natural human behavior.

>> No.1643387
File: 1.35 MB, 1280x1707, 1480145516400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

richfag here

I don't have any of the attitudes mentioned ITT

good luck in life

>> No.1643409

>>1637936
Modern white women are the most privileged group in history, that's a fact.

>> No.1643415
File: 277 KB, 1050x703, 1453480308716.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>rich kid envy

I suffer from middle class envy even, a family member that can get you an entry level job at least, even lower middle class and blue collar families have connections in the trades, I am nothing but underclass scum

>> No.1643459
File: 126 KB, 605x768, 1479354695645.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1637936

>great grandparents were farmers and coal miners
>grandparents WW2fags and steel mill workers
>parents small business entrepreneurs
>currently serial entrepreneur with 2 growing businesses
>hopefully my children will be in the 1%, whatever they do

Being poor is a mentality and being rich is something built over generations. There are other considerations such as heritable IQ that factor in (if your parents are genetically dumb, you are most likely genetically dumb, and it is very unlikely for you to enter the upper echelons of income and wealth, this is why ghettos exist and are persistant), but for the most part if you organize your life right you can head in the right direction.

Go buy/listen/steal the book Rich Dad Poor Dad, its lame at parts, but the central message is rock solid advice.

You are destined to stay poor if you take 100% of you income and use it on expenses
Your children are destined to have no leg up if you use 95% of your income on and save 5% for retirement
You and your children have a great chance to be well of if you spend every single penny you can manage on investing (im talking 50%+ of your income) and having your goal be that all of your expenses can be covered by the dividends and profits of your investments. 98% of people can actually afford to live on a fraction of their current salaries, they are just unwilling to (unwilling to move, unwilling to group home, unwilling to give up starbucks, unwilling to cut cable TV, etc.)

>> No.1643570

>>1643459
I've just listened to rich dad poor dad. It's a phenomenal book. What else do you recommend? I have a list but just incase I missed anything...

>> No.1643659

>>1641606
Damn that's sad. Do you hate Your parents?

>> No.1643667
File: 22 KB, 294x256, 1444117792159.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Born poor
>Live on the wrong side of the tracks my whole life
>Become friends with rich kids and watch as people dumber than me all somehow succeed
>Went to a 4 year school and fell for the communications degree meme, at least I went for free
Currently 24 working as a pizza delivery driver and loading trucks, still lost even though it seems like I have alt going for me, I have a degree (for what its worth), two jobs (however shitty), and Im a hard worker, but Im just lost as to what to do. I dont want to load trucks forever and noone above 20 should be delivering pizza, I want an office job but worry that im not qualified even though my rich kid friends all work for banks and shit and I know they arent mental titans. Maybe its my own poor self esteem holding me back.

>> No.1643679

>>1642387

>tfw also worked up doing factory work

This is the fastest way to move up as long as you can stomach the long hours and grueling work.

The lowest pay I've ever seen for a factory job around here is $13 an hour, so that's already beating the poor fags who work at Walmart for minimum wage. From there it's just working your way up and doing as many hours as you can and always showing up on time, doing more than what's expected. Then you can get promoted to supervisor or manager and get paid almost double.

I started making $30 an hour also after about four years in a factory, and from there I could easily fund going back to school and going into a trade, which fits well with my previous experience.

The only bad thing is a lot of factories can be dangerous to work at, and I've seen people get injured pretty badly, to the point where they can not work normally anymore. So you take your chances when you work at one, but if you can survive and do the time, you'll be rewarded.

>> No.1644016

>>1639337
Too bad most people under the age of 25 do in fact have all the time in the world, their parents giving them money, but they never practice their skills out for programming, graphics art, writing, music, etc.

>> No.1644022

>>1643667
Delivering pizza can pay very good if you are making fat tips bro. This is a self esteem issue. Maybe you aren't working at a restaurant that is paying you per delivery and by the hour.

>> No.1644048

>>1642216
what are government subsidized loans you retard

>> No.1644054
File: 35 KB, 320x400, CountOfMonteCristo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1642161
How about I give you the purplepill? It's a well balanced pill which has the best extremes from both the liberals and republicans.
Now it's a huge thing to swallow, so I'll have to condense it in order to not lose its meaning.

I could care less about your starving africans, muslims, asians, they deserve their fate! (Ireland is okay, I guess)
If i could, I would bombard them... with a billion cyanide pills, death is a benevolent and honest thing to offer them. Japan has the right idea to seppuku.

If I had enough, I would use my money to create the world I wanted, new social constructs, quality people... all balled up around me, making my sanity stay positive for my own mental health.
No elementary school mentality, damn them all to the crib they came from - screeching, whining immature babies disguised as adults.

I need to care for my own kin, give him/her what's best because he is me! I could have been born an asian because these retards have no concept that they're delivering new life in this world. I could have been collateral damage at any time a newborn is brought onto this world.

I must fight tooth and nail to stay afloat this ocean of retards. Pretend I'm them for a second just so they can let me pass and then I'll backstab their assbackwards mentalities when I get the upperhand.

I could have just been born in a perfect society, happy, morally correct and wealthy from the beginning, but no I had to go through all the assholes who think they deserve to grab me and pull me down in their bucket of crabs.
I could have my own child and offer him heaven... but who is going to offer that heaven to me.
I'm not even good with children... I must be honest and choose what's best for me cause I depend on myself, if I fall then others will fall too. I need to set my expectations low before I go insane, I'm not mother theresa to sacrifice my life for others. Nobody will do it for me... and they shouldn't. I shouldn't.

>> No.1644152

>>1638120
Trick question!
Rich people don't play the lottery.

>> No.1644193

>>1644152
Yes, we do

>> No.1644291

>>1638535
Retirement age already is 75+ unless you got a lucky job where they offer a pension

>> No.1644346

>>1642387
I'm currently working at a factory but it's a shitty factory and there is no moving up in the company, there is a guy who's been working there 48 years and he makes 15 more cents an hour than I do and I just got the job not long ago

>48 years to make 15 cents more than minimum wage

Id kill myself if I was that guy

>> No.1644356

>>1643415
Iktf bro my whole family and there friends all barely make above minimum wage. It's not what you know in this world it's who you know and when you and your family only know poor people life sucks

>> No.1644364
File: 14 KB, 272x185, download (15).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1642260
>coping mong.
>a mentor.

Cope.

I'm a 30 year old cripple who dropped out of 2 junior colleges with 4 houses and looking at retirement in 2018 if not before.

Try going outside and getting a job u retarded faggot. I'm not coping with shit. I study and dick off in my down time at home and work. Kick back and load trucks by myself all day and shit post. Then go home and tinker on shit and shitpost.

Cope with the fact I am one of the few people on this Mongolian yak herding forum not shilling stocks or buying shitcoins with my mom's ebt card?

L
O
L

Get fucked anon. You are killing me!

>> No.1644368

>>1639073
We have a very different definition of what a start up is.

I'm referring to the type of endeavor a VC firm might finance.

>> No.1644375
File: 27 KB, 480x360, FB_IMG_1480508721213.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1642284
Used to. I work at a quarry so it's always a cluster fuck. I've taken it booze cruising a few times but u gotta watch powerlines.

>he electrocuted and decapitated his 10 best friends.

Neat!

Lol.

She's not much of a looker but it spends 90% of it's time on shitty lease and farm roads. And people don't normally call unless they have a fucked up road full of tree branches to drive down.

Fucking single axles kill me.

>> No.1644377

>>1642370
Lol. Thanks anon. Fuck that. Southeast kansas.

I'm going about it ass backwards but I think it works for my area. Buying up all the shit holes I can find till I retire. Then cashing out and upgrading to nicer places and businesses in nearby towns. This town is a shithole but I love it. Nothing but a dive bar and 1500 anon's in shit kickers 24/7.

I know damned near all of them too.

>> No.1644385

>>1642387
Gratis brother. Good to hear a positive story for once in this fucking place. I almost ate a shotgun and started therapy this year.

Keep your head up. Lucky for us growing up dirt poor there is really nowhere to go but up.

I live a comfy life and daydream about quiting my awesome job. Once I finally got my shit together and realised I wasn't a piece of shit life got pretty good

Just socks sitting here day in and day out alone wondering wich friend will kill themselves next.

Honestly not sure how much more of this shit I can handle.

>> No.1644390
File: 1.28 MB, 1418x1149, Screenshot_20161130-124827.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1642475
I make 18.50. 27 on Fridays;) 0 school.

>Pic related.

>my cubicle

>> No.1644391

>>1642521
Lol. Why the fuck learn polish?

Doesn't sound too bad anon. Just get a better job not in your field and keep moving up until u get lucky. Took me 10 years in this shit town to get a good job.

>> No.1644393

>>1642570
Kek

>> No.1644395

>>1644375
>>1644390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PPf3aaZmUw

>> No.1644396

>>1642643
Scrap equipment. Like a car or...?

It sucks. But once you accept that life isn't fair and u can have damned near anything u want if you work hard enough at it then it's not bad.

>> No.1644398

>>1643387
You are one of the few. Hope u get even richer anon. Cheers

>> No.1644402

>>1643415
Lol. Been there till a couple years ago. It suckered but u can luck into a hard labor job and make good cash. Go to Texas for the oil boom

>> No.1644409

>>1644396
Life is more about luck

>> No.1644419

>>1640899

This is the reality that no one wants to see.

>> No.1644442
File: 3.38 MB, 4032x3024, 20161129_104639.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1643459
JESUS CHRIST FINALLY!! Mutherfuck yes! I have given 20 copies of that fucking book to unappreciative friends and family that will preach for days about "investing" in the stock market or how they are gonna get rich flipping houses. Yet they refuse to read the single easiest and most worthwhile junior high tier book that completely turned my life around.

If any of you faggots truly want to be rich fucking take this advice. I'm not kidding. Get the fuck out of day trading and shitcoins if u truly want to not only get rich but be able to do it again if u have to.

All this controversy on Robert. Do I believe he started a comic shop and casted lead nickles at 9? Meh. Probably not but what the fuck do I care. The bullshit stories in it make that New York times record holding top best seller book the best entry level financial investment book for us poorfags. Looking back it's all so fucking obvious but since birth I have been trained to think like a poor wagecuck and it is fucking baffling how much of my life I have traded just to afford a date night and an alcohol habbit.

Cannot fucking wat to get the money saved and go take the C.O.R.E. and whatever other class we are taking. I'm using what I learn in them to take every single fucking other class those guys offer.

I'll know I'very finally made it when a personal friend of President elect Donald J. Trump calls me and asks me to teach a class for him.

This shit isn't a meme anons. Growing up in a trailer and dropping out of school with a 450 credit score to sub 800 and 4 houses in 5 years.

And barely even putting in effort.

God I can't wait to be free.

What businesses u into anon? And grats on not being a spoiled rich kid. I hope to be friends with more Bros like u soon.

Pick related. Knowledge is the key. LOL

>> No.1644448

>>1643570
Not him but he has more books and some of his associates at the company write books as well. Some of them are so dry and mind numbing it hurts. But they are informitive. And in them they recommend books all the time. You'll be busy for a while just with this.

Grats on taking the first step to freedom anon.

>> No.1644456

>>1642236
>thinks evil greedy capitalists caused this not failure of government
>education system sucks

You're living proof that it does.

>> No.1644467
File: 269 KB, 1920x1080, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1643667
>Maybe its my own poor self esteem holding me back.

It is.

Life socks and can be hard. Try asking some of your rich Bros for and entry level bank job. Being a fucking teller pays more than delivery. Or hell. I made descent money delivering furniture. Was fun. Hard as work for 20 minutes movingredients shit then dick off around town till next appointment. Nobody over your shoulder. Or find a job running any heavy equipment. I don't know anon. Loading trucks socks but u should be able to find a job better than shilling pizzas.

If you apply yourself u can smoke those rich kids. Quit the pizza job and use the time to study business and personal finance. U will develop a plan from there.

https://youtu.be/ldAM5RXWWcU

>> No.1644473
File: 3.05 MB, 360x203, Trump reaction face.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1637936
>>she only wants to talk about the environment, thinks growing her own food will help the environment more than starting a solar panel company (she's one of THOSE people)
>solar panel company
>helping the environment

>> No.1644487
File: 139 KB, 900x753, dexter__s_laboratory_by_mawscm-d43z8m8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1643459
>Rich Dad Poor Dad
That is possibly the most illiterate title I've read. Reminds me of that one kid who got straight F's in school who instead of saying "prince and the pauper" said rich person, poor person.

I'd refuse to read the book of someone who's so lazy and stupid that he can't word a title in an educated manner.
But luckily for you I am a critic. I enjoy digesting shit and spitting it out right back at you.
Oh my god it's a chink chonk... his entire writing style is going to be stiff and robotic, isn't it?

>> No.1644489

>>1644152
Lol. Why not? I'm so engraved with the poor person mentality and fear that I am amassing wealth while handling it like a poorfags. Keeping my job and investing until the returns far out weight it. Then giving myself a paycheck weekly and trying to grow investments. I will piss away every dollar I have if I don't budget so I'm setting up funds. This % bills, this % fuck off gas station and gamble money, this % towards whatever hobby I'm into currently.

Lol. So I plan to be filthy rich bit the only difference is I'm building turbo Busan powered smart cars instead of briggsand Stratton monster mowers...

>> No.1644495

>>1644395
God yes!!! Never gets old. We built a Toyota pickup 1 night after work. Cut the roof off and took the motor and tyranny out and cut out the floor boards. Was funny as shit.

>> No.1644505

>>1639087
47th post best post

>> No.1644506

>>1644409
I don'the feel that way. It was unlucky that my best friend killed himself. It was dumb luck I found rich dad poor dad through a wagecuck friend that is pissing away more potential than I will ever have. I think it has more to do with your choices and attitude.

>> No.1644512

>>1639313
Do it man. Carpe diem.

>> No.1644514

>>1644456
It's actually both dipshit. The greedy top 1% capitalists either are the politicians or use them as puppets.

The law isn't fair and it is written by the rich and for the rich.

It's funny. Poorfags and wagecuck always scream "tax the rich!" And then the rich turn it around. Every fucking time. They aren't dumb.

And fuck yes school sucked. I spent years of my life learning how to cook and play instruments and read books I didn't want to.

I mean honestly. How in the fuck is knowing random history facts going to help me over say welding? Or fucking learning to operate machinery.

If they gonna teach us to wagecuck at least make it fun shit that pays descent. (Muh reading period) fuck off I cheated for 12 years and didn't read dick. Now I read every day

>> No.1644536
File: 8 KB, 201x250, download (17).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1644487
Quite the opposite faggot. He grew up in Hawaii with a pidgyn accent. Don't read it. There are enough rich people who are cocksuckers already.

>> No.1644547
File: 682 KB, 1440x1723, Screenshot_20161130-140020.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1644487

>> No.1644595
File: 810 KB, 640x1136, IMG_0233.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Used to be in a similar position

>Me
>Single parent household with brother
>Poor af, who would've guessed
>Spent most of my life feeling inadequate because of it
>Wore oversized hand me downs, live on gov't aid
>Envied the 1% and wanted to be wealthy
>Got my first job at 17, but didn't really start saving until 18
>Figured I wasn't going to be where I wanted to by just saving
>Found /biz/ and started living frugal af while still living at home
>Work more hours, and spend even less than before, but still browse /biz/ on a daily basis
>While doing so I asked myself what I would do if I became rich
>Realized I only wanted wealth to cope with the feeling of inadequacy I've been harboring since my early years
>Mfw I spent most of my life preparing for an adulthood of solitude and frugality and I realized that it's fucking retarded and I need a stronger motive

>> No.1644600

>>1642577
That's fine by me. I'd rather have no debt, good education and high taxes than none of the above.

>> No.1644641
File: 4 KB, 125x119, Border Control.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1639474
>this is one of the dreamers we've been hearing about

>> No.1644748

>>1644514

You actually agree with me you just don't know it yet.

What I'm saying is the free market could provide a much better solution to education. A higher quality education at a lower cost with more options. Don't like what the school is teaching? Fine, send them to a competitor.

>history isn't useful
There's an old saying, history doesn't repeat but it definitely rhymes.

>> No.1644757

>>1644487

It's a reference to something he came up with during his youth. I personally appreciate the authenticity. It certainly didn't hurt sales.

>> No.1644758

>>1643387

Same.

I grew up with money. Have money now (that I earned).

Couldn't care less if the person I'm hanging with has $10 or $10,000,000. Couldn't care less about clothes, status or posessions. Immediately disregard vain bitches.

I went out on a date a few months back with this girl who was knocking me for driving a Honda. There was no 2nd date.

>> No.1644766

>>1644375

I saw your posts before. Shit is very cool. Congrats.

>> No.1644808

I experienced both. My father did well during the 90s, we had a nice house, a place in Spain, a bunch of sport cars. At some point we lost it all, it got pretty bad, we couldn't even pay for electricity. Lost the house, so I had to move out. That's probably why I'm now stockpiling every bit of disposable income I have now.

>> No.1644811

>>1644748
Right on. My sorry then.

>> No.1644814

>>1644757
Mutherfucker probably had a marketing guy come up with the name anyway

>> No.1644818

>>1644758
PFFF!! yes. I knew it was a good quality to tell a multimillionaire to suck my dick when he tried to buy our drinks.

Nigra u earned your money same as me. I wouldn't be passing it away at the bar if I wanted to keep it.

>> No.1644821

>>1644766
;) ty. Sadly that bitch was 4 times the work and stress my day job is. Cannot work 2 50+ hour a week jobs. Picked the obvious choice of dick off job.

>> No.1644826

>>1644808
Damn man. U went backwards. That's gotta suck. Growing up poor just meant I never got a starter jacket or a 5 star binder. Or cool folders. Looking back on it I had a blast. Folks made sure we never went without.

>> No.1644834

>>1638129
Because you can still make money regardless of where you came from.. you're escaping your so called future by placing blame on your family and others.

There was a suicidal motivational picture posted on this site years ago that read something like

"The world is your oyster" Google it and I'm sure you'll find it, but the concept breaks down to. If you're going to kill yourself or feel dead, then you, yourself, believe and feel nothing can be lost.. so.. why not leave and go explore the world. Why can't you just get up, walk outside and venture to a different town or city. Yeah, I understand your family wasn't rich. Yes, I get that if you had more opportunities and ladders like other people you could easily get bigger and better. BUT.. stop dreaming. You're wasting time. Go where the money is, go find something somewhere. Go make the world yours. If you're special and think you're the reincarnation of that, then go make it happen.

In reality, you're a loser just like the rest of us who are too lazy and prefer to dream of our end game and this and that rather than work for it.

Go work a minimum wage job or go work whatever, go with the 4chan special and go get some kneepads, and save money for a visa and a plane ticket and who knows what else. Go to china or whatever manufacturing place and try to make something happen.

You were going to kill yourself so go do it here trying to be near actual money rather than blame everyone but yourself for failing. Stop ogling people's wealth. Theres more pie for you to eat, that pie is claimed for and if they feel like throwing that shit on the ground, that's their business, not yours.

>> No.1644976

>>1639838
Hory shet. Which industry was this? I don't want to get disappeared.

>> No.1644984

>>1637936
Feminism is such a joke it hurts.

But white women who are feminists are full retard.

>> No.1644992

>>1640766
You could care less? So you do care a bit?

>> No.1645161

>>1644364
You are a low IQ truckercuck that doesn't even own any bitcoins.
kys.

>> No.1645165

>>1644814
The only reason that faggot is rich is by having a meme book.

>> No.1645196

>>1637936

Parents paid for my college
Parents gave me 28k last for a house (to avoid estate tax)
Around 5 mill inheritance on the way between my children-less family and my parents
200k invested by 29.

Will be able to take care of my kids also to repeat the cycle of prosperity.

>> No.1646686
File: 44 KB, 640x480, 1480518011034.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1645161
I really really like this image.

>low IQ.

Yup. But my step-dad is a litter all genious. I got friends with a doctorates and top 3 law degrees.

Working my way to wealth steadily while they are wagecucking at 40k-500k.

Tell me oh wise faggot. What do u do when mom's neet bux don't pay off in the shitcoin bubble?

500k a year is nice but why be a lawyer with debt and school when I can be a retarded autists and not work?

It doesn't take a high in to get rich or have a good life.

Just like it obviously doesn't to shitpost onot 4chan u fucking mong.

Have fun being poor faggot.

If real estate ever tanks I will just laugh and buy more houses. If it ever moons I'll sell most of it and buy oil or fund startups.

Have fun shit posting from your moms 10 year old laptop

KEK
U
C
K

>> No.1646697
File: 123 KB, 1440x1440, FB_IMG_1480362907133.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1645165
Wrong cocksucker. He was retired when he wrote it. Maybe if u would read a fucking book instead of rallying with the shit posters and having no earthly clue what the fuck u are talking about u will learn something. I don't have shitcoins because there is nothing to learn. Nothing. U buy them and stare at a market. No thanks. I will take Robert's advice and continue to gain physical assets that pay me and my family money for generations.

And yeah he is rich as fuck because he actually sold a financial education company. Wrote the book. And started another while investing in biz and real estate.

Talk some more shit on something you don't understand faggot... please.

ENTERTAINING AS FUCK.

>> No.1646729

Dumb rich kids are a fucking godsend you dumb prick. They're the best people to milk for money if you know how to do it.

>> No.1646744

>>1640766

>"I'll give you the best fucking advice ever"
>could care less
>could care less
>the amount of care I have could decrease, meaning I have some level of care above absolute zero

You can't even get a simple expression out without being retarded, thanks for your cryptic mystical advice.

>> No.1646788
File: 54 KB, 400x400, 1474297672176.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1646686
>litter all genious

>> No.1646998

>>1646788
Kek. I never said I was faggot. He's a smart ass and aced a few smart guy IQ tests.

>> No.1647001
File: 6 KB, 253x199, download (22).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1646744

>> No.1647002
File: 198 KB, 1327x511, Screenshot_20161201-114458.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1646788

>> No.1647006

>>1644984

Right!

white western women complaining is like a rich kid complaining they got a 335i BMW for their birthday and not an M3.

>> No.1647011

>>1646729

This is also true.

Rich people annoyed me a LOT less after I learned to convince them to give me their money.

>> No.1647186

>>1646697
>pretends to get rich reading books
all those kids in jewtube and instagram sure are laughing at your cuck ass