[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1000 KB, 2436x1269, wtf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16368301 No.16368301 [Reply] [Original]

Guys, seriously we need to find a new source of money. Maybe crypto is bound to die, I have a bad feeling that miner will be unable to be profitable in the near future, the fees they earn is souring, fees aren't going to get higher without mass adoption, the small miners aren't able to generate enough profit from mining and fees. They are dying and selling all theirs coins, that is the huge sell pressure we are seeing now. My main fear is that this will lead to more control in big miners, every time this happens only the big miners survive, till we will have situation were someone has 51 percent of the mining power, leaving us susceptible to an attack.

What do you think anon? BTC needs to die to some other crypto with a better tokenomics survive, but none of the coins around now are decentralized as BTC. The crypto market may die because of that centralization, no one trust companies.

>> No.16368317

>>16368301
>What do you think anon?
what? what do you want from me? ask someone else

>> No.16368336

>>16368317
:3

>> No.16368484

bump of despair and loneliness