[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 128 KB, 943x745, didntreadneversellingpi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16319710 No.16319710[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What the ACTUAL FUCK is your excuse for not downloading the Pi Mining App????????????

PI has already hit 1 MILLION FUCKING USERS.
You just heard me.

ONE.
MILLION.
FUCKING.
USERS.

Value to only go up as we are starting on the floor, already Chinese future markets allowing you to short or long Pi Network, 15 cents or so. Don't bet, just join and use your social contacts and frens, got all to gain and nothing to lose lads!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/stanford-grads-crypto-network-hits-half-a-million-users-in-6-months

https://www.stanforddaily.com/2019/09/16/stanford-grads-develop-cryptocurrency-for-smartphone-users-to-increase-its-accessibility/

https://blockchaincollective.io/

Download Pi Network from Play /App store. Install and verify with mobile or FB. Use code ' stvnnvts ' to get exclusive access.

My earning team and myself will help answer your questions.

>> No.16319772

so what do you have to do? does a program run in the background or something? what are the technical requirements? I don't think it was Pi, but some other "anyone can mine!"currency required a pc with 2 cpus.

>> No.16319866

I am looking for @destro. I would like to know why you haven't mined in over 2 months. I know you're here, you invited me from /biz/. My mining circle is fucked because of you, you have let the team down badly.

>> No.16319901

>>16319866
I am also looking for @zebralover fucking nigger. Should've invited more people and been active. This nigger hasn't even verified his account- meaning I'd lose some of my gains.

>> No.16320304

>>16319710
How can you short something with no value

>> No.16320420

Clarifying some disinformation that is often being spread in threads like this:
>Pi is not mined by app users, it is a pre-mined token
>The App does consume miniscule amounts of power, approx 1-5 cents a year, depending on local prices
>though often implied, the size of the group whose member's code you use is irrelevant to your bonus (inviter gets +0,25 per invitee; invitee becomes a new inviter; repeat ad infinitum), "join the X number of us" is a misleading phrase since you will ever only be connected to one person in the group, the inviter.
That being said: Pi is an interesting project, it is "free" money since token value can not be 0.00 $ and power consumption is negligible. Halving steps for artificial scarcity are being executed faithfully so far. Thus, the sooner you get in the more you can gain. Nobody knows where Pi will go once it hits exchanges but it's as good a shot as any obscure shitcoin.
If you are interested and appreciate transparency use invite code:

MakroMakro

>> No.16320458

Just use code Boykamos for gainz. Ill add you to my secure circle. Always "mining"

>> No.16320478

>>16320304
You can't yet but you will be able to short once it hits exchanges. The price will most likely be very volatile in the beginning, as we saw with Electeoneum. In fact, if the project fails, which is entirely possible, you might be able to turn a nice profit with a confident short. 10 million token holders can move a lot of value either way.

>> No.16320565

>>16319772
Answering your questions in chronological order:
>nothing, other than having the app installed on your phone
>there is no mining, only a continuous air drop of tokens that register in real time in your phone wallet, every 24 hours you have to press a dead man switch to reactivate the airdrop
>none
The size of your air drop is determined by the number of people who use your code to get invited. That's why everyone ITT, me included, is shilling their code. Base mining rate (air drop size) is ~0.5 Pi atm. Best current prediction of Pi value is 15 cents per Token, as determined by the AAcoin Pi futures.
Some people ITT probably have a mining rate of 5 Pi/h or more. Not a bad deal for doing literally nothing but press a button every 24h. Basically Pi is paying you to shill their network so they can grow big fast, Amazon style.
Hope I could answer your questions.

>> No.16320581
File: 326 KB, 1080x1922, IMG_20191120_201928.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16319772
Forgot the pic for the AAcoin Pi futures.