[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 225x225, vid.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16317277 No.16317277 [Reply] [Original]

I bought into VID-T ages ago when it was worth less then now, even after dumping. Managed to net myself a nice bag of about 20k.

I made way more money by just buying coins with decent fundamentals and selling a portion at the ATH, did it with Aergo, Fantom and Quant.

I honestly feel like VID-T could be worth a shit ton in the coming year (around 100m). Including all the Acronis fud. The market for these products is massive, coupled with the VID-T burn rate and the fact that they actually have a company earning revenue.

I predict by next year it will be sitting at a minimum of 5 USD. This would put it @ around 150m mc. This isn't even a drop in the water considering the size of the market they are in, and considering how many shitcoins have mc of 100m+ which are literally worthless vapor wear.

Opinions on price next year?

>> No.16317295

>>16317277
Token not needed. Verified with my own eyes.

>> No.16317398

Easy hold. $1 by EOY, $3 next year

>> No.16317489

>>16317295
Shitposts like this are why /biz/ keeps getting worse

>> No.16317825

>>16317277
You want a discussion? Then tell us why you think companies would want to use V-ID over Acronis when the latter only costs $99 a year and gives you unlimited validations (or less than $1000 if you need a server instead). V-ID costs a minimum of $600 for 100 files or nearly one million dollars to validate as many files as AmSpec does. Which means that large companies are better off using Acronis. Not to mention they will also have ransomware protection, cloud backup, and a dozen other features. Why would V-ID take off? At least ChainLink was a unique proposition and didn’t have a billion dollar company as competition.

Answer this and I won’t shit up these threads with pasta for at least a week.

>> No.16317863

You did a good job picking gainers in this market. Vidt is at a low right now and anyone buying in now will see gains, especially long term. Price predictions are difficult but in a year if the market moves along, 100m cap easy.

>> No.16317939

>>16317489

Funny thing is he is right, its shit project with shit product it can be done on ANY blockchain and tokenburn tokenomics are scam tire noone going to use this shit to make neets rich for the love of god.

Stay extra poor tech illiterete newfags

>> No.16317977

>>16317489
it's not a shitpost, it's true. if you wanted to create a company that verified documents on the blockchain, wtf do you need a meme token for? the meme token is just an excuse to raise millions of dollars, providing little to nothing in return. it complicates the business model. the only reason for it is scam greed. they are literally trying to shoehorn a meme token into the workflow just to justify scam raising money from a retarded market. it would have been way more honest if they built a company that does the same thing where they accept their fee from customers in fiat and push the document hashes to the blockchain. tell me how the token makes any sense at all? this isn't a real business, it's just another scam ICO

>> No.16318083

Bagholders will never address the Acronis facts. They were quick to go "muh acronis" while I only posted about the patent, but as soon as I revealed that they have millions of customers and over 500,000 businesses trusting them, they suddenly would rather ignore it and make another thread. Any anon that can put two and two together realizes what this means.

>> No.16318692

>>16317825
>>16317825
>>16317939
>>16317977
>>16318083

HOLLY SHIT BAGHOLDERS DESTROYED

>they move on and make another thread kek

>> No.16318761

>>16318083
Is there a way to invest in acronis?

>> No.16318835

>>16318692
And with all that said,
I will be shitting on their threads,
Like I dumped on their heads,
When I sold at 50 cents

>>16318761
Yes. Become a reseller of Acronis and start your own V-ID ripoff site. Acronis provides white label reselling solutions. You pay the reseller subscription fee and then you can charge clients however much you want and simply pocket the difference.

>> No.16318852

>inb4 it turns out V-ID uses Acronis lmao

>> No.16318906

>I love vidt but honestly idk if ftm has better gains in it...
Thoughts guys? Vidt vs ftm. I know they do entirely different things but only in terms of gains potential?

>> No.16318948

I’m excited about vidt too, nice try fudders but guess what.

I
Am
Not
Fucking
Selling

>> No.16318993

>>16318906
FTM has more chance of making it than VIDT on the fact alone that V-ID has real-life, verifiable competition. VIDT performance is tied to real world revenue and adoption. At least with FTM you can still speculate.

>> No.16319073

>>16318993
In comparison to FTM which is one of 500 ethereum competitors that will never, ever be used

>> No.16319112

BAGHOLDERS ON SUICIDE WATCH ONCE AGAIN

>Learn to identify fundamental transaction types, build a web service and API, and secure digital assets with your blockchain identity. Create a private blockchain, and a notarization web service. Use your blockchain identity to secure digital assets on the Ethereum platform with a smart contract.
>notarization web service
https://www.udacity.com/course/blockchain-developer-nanodegree--nd1309
https://github.com/petercerno/blockchain/tree/master/04_Notary_Service

The course uses CryptoJS, which is also being used by V-ID, and that is why their algorithm cannot be patented. I could literally create a V-ID ripoff in one month without ANY blockchain developer knowledge.

>>16319073
Exactly. Now you get it.

>> No.16319122

Acronis notary only available if you bought their backup service which you can run per-machine basis. E.g. if you want to simulate V-ID application flow (document validation) with this Acronis set up, then: [1] you must set up a server first [2] put all files you want to validate in the sever [3] subscribe to their backup services [4] subscribe to notary [5] Validate the files in the server

(and that is assuming all employess that need to validate and verify the files have access to the server and Acronis have interface for this, not only for the sysadmin. and Idk if they have API service too)

You noticed there're various extra steps to simulate file validations. V-ID made it simpler.

FURTHER: ACRONIS CUSTOMER REVIEWS

"Worst ever customer service!"
"would give ZERO stars if I could"
"No Refund Policy - 3 Companies could not make it work!"
"Backed up files disappeared, support absoluetly worthless. Hours wasted, media gone."
"Acronis experience is horrible- software, support, there is nothing good I can say"
"Horrible company, support, and product"
"One Star is One Too Many"
"Defective Software and Abysmal Support"
"Even their trial doesn't install!!!"
"Just doesn't work"

>> No.16319250

>>16319112
>exactly now you get it
So which shit coin do you believe in to make it?

>> No.16319287
File: 92 KB, 1010x1024, 1574103197509.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16319122
>Acronis notary only available if you bought their backup service which you can run per-machine basis.
That is what costs $99 a year, yes. It's called Acronis Cloud Service (formerly known Acronis Backup). Acronis Notary is a feature inside ACS/True Image. You only need one computer doing validations, not every single workstation. With V-ID you would appoint one person at your company to be a validator, who V-ID would do KYC on, and would be responsible for submitting the files that need to be validated. Therefore, it is the same exact thing as having one computer running True Image (which also has Notary) or having a Cloud service subscription running on a server. Employees would send the files to their server, then the server would periodically submit the hashes to Acronis to validate the files on the blockchain.

>Idk if they have API service too
"Acronis Notary API enables tight integration with any application, with the ability to tie the service’s backend into a user interface."
https://www.acronis.com/en-us/cloud/service-provider/notary/
The fact that you have no clue if Acronis has API services, considering it's directly displayed right on their page, means you have no idea what you are talking about. Including when talking about "simulating the V-ID application flow". Willfully ignorant of the competition because that way you can feel better about your investment, rejecting reality.

>You noticed there're various extra steps to simulate file validations. V-ID made it simpler.
How the fuck did V-ID make it simpler? And even if they did (spoiler: they didn't) is it worth paying $1.65 per file validation for the "simplicity"? Acronis charges $0 per file.

>Random customer review quotes
Post screenshot or link so everyone can see how desperate this argument is.

>> No.16319316
File: 115 KB, 1300x866, lol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>No Refund Policy - 3 Companies could not make it work!
>Even their trial doesn't install!!!

>> No.16319402

>>16317825
We talked to an Acronis service rep in the telegram. They charge on a per machine basis at a rate of $499.00 per year. For a sizeable business withe 1000 machines that's $499,000.00. the main product is the back up, if you're looking for notary services alone then that's a different product entirely. In addition V-ID provides the entire infrastructure for validation/verification as a standalone product that can be utilized by the business client and by the clients customers while Acronis back-up validations can only be utilized internally; Acronis business clients would have to build a client side interface for their clients to utilize the verification process. Basically they have entirely different products.

Those of us in the TG don't mind your fud because you're suppressing sentiment and possibly price for us on biz but if we're being honest with each other the Acronis fud doesn't hold water.

>> No.16319448

>>16319287
Except it actually costs $850 per year per server you absolute retard. Imagine running all of the traffic of a multimillion dollar company through a single desktop. Also imagine trusting acronis with your sensitive data instead of simply sending v-id a hash to put on the blockchain.

>> No.16319460

>>16317939
>>16317977
Different ID because I'm phone posting
I unironically hold zero VIDT, I'm just frustrated that we can't have more posts like yours actually talking about projects when instead we just have fags trying to be funny. This board is rapidly becoming shit

>> No.16319487

>>16319402
Agreed, the Acronis fud doesn't hold me back from buying more Vidt, or anyone else who looked into it. Bad customer service, which it appears Acronis has, will also slow them down.

>> No.16319502

>>16319287
API services "FOR FILE INTEGRATION" still have to slave away on shitty acronis interface

Your right, drag drop is way harder than setting up a shitload of servers you fucking twat

Acronis is shit and doesnt even play in the same league. COPE thinking Acronis is relevant in this space.

>> No.16319561

>>16317977
The whole fucking point is the token is integrated in a way that doesn’t complicate the process and even simplifies it in some ways.

>> No.16319648
File: 56 KB, 731x811, are-you-kidding-me.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16319402
>>16319502
>>16319448
This is all bullshit.

1. It costs $99 a year for a workstation licensense and server backup costs $839 a year: https://www.acronis.com/en-us/business/backup/linux-server/licensing-options/
2. All the features you receive for those prices, which includes Notary and cloud storage: https://www.acronis.com/en-us/business/backup/linux-server/features/
3. You only need one computer to use the notary features, if you do not need cloud backup, ransomware protection, universal restore, and so forth.
4. If you do all the work on an in-house server, saving everything onto the server, you do not need local backups in the first place.
5. The person that talked with the rep is a complete autist and didn't know how to ask the right questions. Which is exactly why I said in a pasta earlier that if you don't believe the prices, contact Acronis customer rep services and prove me wrong. Post the chatlog.
6. Acronis business clients do not need to build a client side interface for their clients to do verifications, because a browser page already exists: https://notary.acronis.com/verify

>Also imagine trusting acronis with your sensitive data instead of simply sending v-id a hash to put on the blockchain.
Yes, imagine trusting a cyber security cloud storage solution that provides backups for major corporations and servers. Companies trust them with their sensitive files, but not hashes! They're going to trust a shitcoin dutch startup ran out of a shared office. Nevermind that V-ID asks clients to upload files to their server. Pic related.

Oh and here's from the Acronis Notary manual,
>Note: The notary service application programming interface (API) enables you to notarize a file without uploading it to the cloud storage. Instead, the file's pre-generated hash can be used. For more information about using the API, refer to "Managing API keys"
Bagholders BTFO once again.

>> No.16319673

https://www.paypal.me/christinacoluccii

>> No.16319696
File: 172 KB, 600x600, verified.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Acronis reseller program ensures that if you want to create your own notary service company, utilizing their technology, you do not need to put in the work. You get a dashboard, account features, and everything for your clients. No programming needed. VIDT is dead.

>> No.16319745

>>16319648
Why are Acronis employees trying to promote their own faggotry poor services on /biz ?

>> No.16319767
File: 181 KB, 1190x592, 50000X clients.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16319745
>No argument
Bagholders are always dishonest and always have been. Bagholders claimed that V-ID has first mover advantage AND owns majority of the market share AND that the coin will get listed on Binance in Q3. Why believe their lies now?

>> No.16319829

>>16319767
Yes yes, Acronis makes your panties wet, I got it the first 100 posts you posted in every other thread filling with only one flavor, How freaking awesome Acronis is.

>> No.16319875

haha your fud is so silly. do you know how many different companies there are for different products. there is Coke and there is Pepsi. both do the same. there is a price difference. and people still prefer one or the other. both companies still exist. and next year both acronis and vidt will exist. and even if vidt doesnt explode it still will do more for the world than you can ever acomplish. go build your own vidt if its so easy i bet you 100 bucks you are to busy sitting on your fat ass to do it anyway. im happy with vidt and it will stay that way and nothing you ever say will change that. and by the way the people who Visite biz are not the people who can influence the price in any way so keep copy pasting until your fingers hurt.

>> No.16319892

>>16319648
Not seeing any contradiction to what I said.

>> No.16319993

>>16319875
Coke and Pespi have about the same market share, more or less. An apt comparison would be Coke and some local corn syrup soda pop you can only buy in a small corner bodega, produced in a shared kitchen between 3PM and 7PM every Sunday.

>and by the way the people who Visite biz are not the people who can influence the price in any way so keep copy pasting until your fingers hurt.
>Those of us in the TG don't mind your fud because you're suppressing sentiment and possibly price for us
Which one is it? Either way, it's funny that the only way bagholders can promote their project now is by discrediting the personality of fudder. Evidently, there is nothing else going for it. Also LMAO at thinking file validations on the blockchain and running an ICO scam selling an illegal security disguised as a utility token is "doing more for the world". If you believe that, holding VIDT makes sense. You made a donation to the charity of your choice, V-ID. Not an investment.

>>16319892
Of course you don't. Bagholders will never admit to being incorrect and ignorant.

>> No.16320034

>>16319561
of course it does. the client pays v-id to verify documents. v-id then burns tokens to justify having created a scam token. the token is not payment for services, but they build their product around it just so they could justify raising ICO money. that's a scam anon...they didn't start with a business idea and think about how to build the company. they started with the ICO idea and thought about how to build a company around that. good for them that they secured millions of dollars for nothing...bad business practice though.

>> No.16320073
File: 1.23 MB, 1425x1600, 157059718228.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16320034
>v-id then burns tokens to justify having created a scam token.
This. Well said.

>> No.16320110

>>16320034
The token lets each validation transaction also be a monetary transaction. So instead of being promised x validations for y fiat amount you just buy a batch of tokens with y fiat once and then pay with them for each validation innately just by making the transaction. I agree that you could make the service without the token, hell, acronis is doing just that. But so what? It’s not shoehorned in, it makes sense as part of the system and doesn’t affect the client negatively in any way.

>> No.16320131

>>16320073
your posts are incredibly based, you are doing those bagholders a favor but their cognitive dissonance is immense and entertaining too kek.

I held VIDT for a 3x a few months ago when we pumped it on biz, sold at 0.42 USD but I knew at any given point in time that VIDT was a total shitcoin, I was just in for the pump.. now I visit VIDT threads to check the delusional bagholders kek

>> No.16320168

>>16320110
Literally said token not needed in your post, why should that token, which is not needed rise in value?

>> No.16320176
File: 258 KB, 804x743, 1572660036392.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Still waiting on a bagholder to explain how V-ID made the process simpler when for their existing clients V-ID staff has to show up in person at the business to do the validation themselves. And for self-validation you have to manually drag and drop files one by one. As for the V-ID API, you need to develop your own software since V-ID has none unlike Acronis.

Source: https://about.v-id.org/tech/

>>16320131
Thanks, good to know someone other than me enjoys the spectacle. Something about proving someone wrong over and over and verbally dominating them publicly with pure arguments is a satisfying way to waste my time. Better than reading biz passively. I bought VIDT purely for the pump, but it did seem like a unique offering because of the Rebrandt painting promo trick.

>> No.16320198

>>16320176
Is fudding this your only source of income?

>> No.16320215

>>16320198
Yes. I get paid per word.

>> No.16320225

>>16320110
you can't pay for transactions with VIDT...it's not even a utility token. you pay for transactions with fiat, then the team uses VIDT. why? because they have to....because they raised millions of dollars to create the VIDT token. that's the only reason. not only is it not needed, it complicates the business workflow. it's a scam company retard. they already got paid when they sold the token in ICO....doesn't fucking matter now that nobody will use their validation app. doesn't matter because they already made millions for implementing a basic....stupid fucking idea.

>> No.16320295

>>16320168
Alright, I’ll bite: are exchange tokens also not needed and shouldn’t rise in value?

>> No.16320321

>>16320215
At least you finally admitted it because it's obvious you are

>> No.16320331
File: 763 KB, 761x761, 1571189845259.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16320321

>> No.16320356

>>16320176
V-id will do the api integration for you (or help do it on a case by case basis I assume). This is better than shoehorning acronis’ shitty software into the workflow btw.

>> No.16320367

Note to anons: See how they don't respond to arguments when they get BTFO and instead focus on the person? They make a claim like "V-ID is easier" or "V-ID has the market share" then when someone proves them wrong (even though they should be providing proof in the first place) they disappear and another anon with "1 post by this ID" takes their place who will make another erroneous claim until the head TG honcho makes another thread like nothing happened.

>> No.16320377

>>16320367
Some of us have jobs and can't debate you literally all day

>> No.16320378

>>16320356
>I assume
>This is better than shoehorning acronis’ shitty software into the workflow btw.
You never even interacted with any Acronis software in your life. It's #1 in the industry.

>> No.16320388

>>16320377
How come the same people who post these threads are always around when I post the pasta and reply to V-ID threads within minutes and they also have time, on top of it all, to hang out in Telegram discussing the shitcoin?

>> No.16320484

>>16320378
Reasonable assumption to make. Also no matter how good acronis’ software may be (which it isn’t, read the reviews) it still forces you to do things a certain way that you can’t deny is shitty. You either have to buy it for EVERY machine or route all files through a single server, which is a needlessly complicated setup. Also, from direct talk with customer service, it doesn’t even work locally, you have to upload the files to their cloud storage, which is a major deal breaker.

>> No.16320570

>>16320295
exchange tokens benefit the holder by providing lower trading fees amongst other things. it has an actual utility. how does holding vidt benefit someone wanting to verify documents? do they get a discount? it has no utility. you understand the difference, right?

>> No.16320584

>>16320484
>Also no matter how good acronis’ software may be (which it isn’t, read the reviews)
Post the link or screenshot the review page where you got the assumption Acronis is bad. I dare you. If you don't do it, you're silently admitting to manipulating anons who might be reading this thread.

>You either have to buy it for EVERY machine or route all files through a single server, which is a needlessly complicated setup.
>route all files through a single server
>complicated
What is an IT department. If you have the money to pay $1.65 per file, you can afford a competent person to save you money by using Acronis.

>Also, from direct talk with customer service, it doesn’t even work locally, you have to upload the files to their cloud storage, which is a major deal breaker.
You're telling me that you cannot validate on the blockchain without an internet connection? Say it ain't so! I already said earlier in the thread you don't need to upload to the cloud storage, you can validate the hashes through the API. Post the chatlog.

>> No.16320614

>>16320484
Don't talk bad about Acronis, it's the best company in the world with the best perfect score services. Don't tell this Acronis employee sitting in his Acronis bubble, how the outside world actually experience his shitty poor service company.

>> No.16320621

>>16320484
and vidt requires you to pay per document.
so the take away here I guess is there may be a niche market one of us could tap into. If I wanted to create a verification app with a monthly service fee for example....I'd have a more user friendly model than both VIDT and acronis for pushing document verification. not hard at all to get started on. I don't believe there's much of a market for this though desu.

>> No.16320668

>>16320621
should I do it biz? btfo vidt bagholders once and for all and build a better option? using the stellar network would make transaction fees almost non existent, or at least allow a business to upload thousands of documents a month without hitting the cap where they'd need to upgrade to a higher tiered payment option.

>> No.16320710

>>16320668
Do it, that sounds like a cool project.

>> No.16320728

>>16320668
Do it. Then post it in these VIDT shill threads and I will give you tips on how to make money with it or make it more appealing through use cases or whatever.

>> No.16320752

>>16320584
Link to one of the review pages: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.acronis.com
There was a different one with more reviews in the same vein, I’ll post it when I find it. Here is part of an email customer service sent me:
“Moreover, on top of the licenses, you will need Acronis cloud storage, Acronis Notary is only compatible with Acronis cloud storage and not with the local storage.

Acronis Cloud is a subscription-based add which you need to purchase separately.”
The wording is pretty clear here.

>> No.16320801
File: 324 KB, 802x802, C3387533-0401-489A-B234-B5C207D21056.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Should I buy another 10K BTC? I have .12 BTC that just became withdrawable on Gemini. I already have 30K VIDT and want to dollar cost average down.

>> No.16320816

>>16320801
I mean 10K VIDT ..lol

If that wasn’t obvious

>> No.16320844
File: 69 KB, 755x495, F321E195-C703-4BC7-911C-39B723E99A81.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16320584
>backups, backups, backups
It’s a solution geared for backups. Not for sensitive data, not for high a throughput of documents.

>> No.16320912
File: 78 KB, 466x166, Walmart Reviews.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16320752
>Reviews: 13 negative reviews
>Acronis customers: 5,000,000+
Acronis has over five million customers and only 13 of them were passionate enough to complain. That means 99.9999% of customers are happy with Acronis. Acronis has the same rating as Amazon or Walmart. Not bad. Now let's look at the reviews for V-ID: 0 Stars. That's right, there are none. Because they are not recognized by TrustPilot. But we do know that 99.99% of /biz/ anons that got roped into buying the coin since June are unhappy with V-ID's performance, which is why the coin bled nearly 80% since June. People are selling any chance they get. Pathetic brainlet-tier counter-fud.

>> No.16320925

>>16320388
Dunno, it's not me.

>> No.16320930

>>16320584
https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Acronis

>> No.16320945

>>16320912
Businesses don’t tend to leave reviews on trust pilot. I was responding to your claim they are “#1 in the industry”

>> No.16320977
File: 126 KB, 927x500, Acronis Does More.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16320844
>>16320930
And another brainlet-tier argument. Acronis Notary is for more than just backups, including healthcare and government documents, contracts, bills, and creative works (they also hold a patent for preventing deepfakes fyi). See pic related.

>>16320945
>I was responding to your claim they are “#1 in the industry”
But they are. Why don't you post quotes from reviews about Windows 10 or Mac iOS. Try again.

>> No.16320993
File: 875 KB, 932x917, pizza-time.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And note how Acronis doesn't make the false claim that you can validate real world paintings on the blockchain, but rather it's only for confirming the creation date of the work.

>> No.16321025

>>16320977
I didn’t say you couldn’t technically use it for that purpose on smaller scales. I said it wasn’t geared for it.

Unanimous 1 star btw.

>> No.16321075

>>16321025
Doesn't matter what you say, because their own website disagrees with your claim. We both know people only bother leaving reviews when it's negative. Lot of them are also retarded beyond belief. Half of them talking about using Acronis for 5+ year and complaining about billing issues. Don't try again, you're not cut out for arguing.

>> No.16321089

>Happy with service for 5 years
>Doesn't leave a review
>They raise the price by $5
>1 STAR SHIT SUCKS

>> No.16321091

TOKEN NEEDED.
VIDT transactions record filetype, validation location, timestamp and identity.
Paying fiat through VIDT simplifies payment of dynamic transaction fees across blockchains.
Using VIDT means all validations can be monitored on blockchain and Dashboard. Transparency is good.
VIDT will be used in the B2C app.
TOKEN NEEDED.
Fudder knows this tho. Fudder is accumulating.

>> No.16321156
File: 14 KB, 715x600, delusion-levels-10000.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16321091

>> No.16321170

>If VIDT will convert to VIDS, which represent shares in the company and the total supply is 62,391,039 VIDT, then one VIDT is realistically worth 2 cents today. 5 cents if we only use the circulating supply (30,800,318). Of course that's with the 3X multiple. At 2X annual revenue (and only looking at circulating supply), one VIDT is worth one penny. And currently, it's even worth less.
>Will the largest VIDT whale with his tokens locked up in a smart contract want to sell or convert to VIDS next year? Will "he" also do cursory math before making his decision? Coin is overvalued and worthless.

>> No.16321240

Token is super unnecessary

>> No.16321718
File: 123 KB, 550x550, 2d2e1a3da6f2d6a9b491c725eb16be22.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16321170

Im scared, sempai

>> No.16321795
File: 2.30 MB, 2000x1339, its-over.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16321718
You should be.

>> No.16321979
File: 14 KB, 474x293, Screenshot_2019-11-20 V-ID blockchain (VIDT) price, marketcap, chart, and fundamentals info CoinGecko.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16321170
>coin is worthless

COPE

>> No.16322001

>>16321979
Considering the number of bagholders vs actual buyers at that price... Ya.

>> No.16322429

Thanks just bought another 10K

>> No.16322446

$50 eoy 2020

ignore acronis fudders

>> No.16322480

why is this shitcoin stuck at 10 cents?

low volume accumulation or getting ready to go to 0?

>> No.16322593
File: 35 KB, 1089x341, token-not-needed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16322480
https://www.fox5dc.com/news/chuck-e-cheese-ditching-animatronic-band-getting-rid-of-tokens-as-part-of-nationwide-redesign
>Chuck E. Cheese ditching animatronic band, getting rid of tokens as part of nationwide redesign
Even the rat knows token not needed. It's over.

>> No.16322672

>>16317277
Excellent fud there Rakesh. What curry is for dinner tonight? Just bought 100k vidt

>> No.16322684
File: 11 KB, 250x250, comeonson.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16322672

>> No.16322688

>>16322446
>>16322446
2020 is going to be a good year for VIDT hodlers.

>> No.16322763

>>16321075
Every time you come here and reply I buy 1K extra. Thanks for your unstoppable FUD, you posted 16 times on this post. Easiest buy signal on /biz/.

What other reason would you have other than accumulate? I am doing the same :)

>> No.16322779

>>16321156
Did I say 16 times? You posted 32 times on this post. THANKS Retard. I am BUYING more :D

>> No.16322781

>>16322763
>Every time you come here and reply I buy 1K extra.
This is perfect, since I do it to troll bagholders. The more I post, the more money you will lose? Works for me, fren.

>> No.16322802

WE ALL want the price low here Btw, as the burns will be higher due tokenomics. Thanks for the FUDDER, you will be responsible of my wealth

>> No.16322825

>>16322802
Too bad validations will dry up come next year when companies have to renew their subscription and per white paper V-ID will have the project running on auto-pilot once the app is out.

>> No.16322838
File: 148 KB, 1316x887, bingo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I hope the price stays down.

>> No.16322846

>>16322781
You spend the whole day here only to troll? HA,Ha,Ha... I know your wallets retard

https://etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0x7fbd0e613bfcdd9899507205cf76800c71c33782

https://etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0xe06a6588e2a7df5aa1d0e338321cf662c7aa4e89

https://etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0x60a6637cffa3e1bb3ca9c71bb96a26b10bb2b406

https://etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0x48fd68017d5979a8014f00a4b1926ba081bf8b17

And a lot more, I can't really copy with you. And all you have in the exchanges to run the bots.

Only here to troll.... Every day... 35 posts per thread....

>> No.16322923
File: 457 KB, 1500x1101, exposed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16322846

>> No.16322937

>>16322923
:D

Now take your medicine and calm down.

>> No.16322936

Anons should know that Telegram Trannies are looking at every single VIDT transaction that happens on exchanges, keeping track manually in Excel documents, and determining who sold at a profit or at a loss then discussing it.

>but muh 37 posts by this ID

>> No.16322945

>>16322781
It's funny cuz you acted like you're here to save people money. Hypocrite much copypasta cuck?

>> No.16322960

>>16322936
that sounds based , making fun of retards that buy high and sell low

>> No.16322961

>>16322936
"Only trolling".... HAHAHA :D You have a full time job FUDDING VIdt... normal as your stack is bigger than 50K$. We ALL know on /biz/ how huge stack & huge fud & bots worked on the past for other people to slowly accumulate. We all know Quant experience. Now calm down buddy, we all know what you want and why you are here

>> No.16323002

>>16322961
Stop exposing him

>> No.16323052

>>16323002
>>16323002
Someone have to. This guy is here since 10th of July when he first bought VIDT. He is doing exactly the same as Quant whale did when he used bots & huge sell walls & massive FUD to slowly accumulate at cheaper prices. Due those bots his stack was becoming slowly bigger. One day he did the mythic thread saying what he did for the last few months and Quant spiked 800% within a month. This guy is only doing a copy&paste of that story..... Be aware. Nobody spends the whole day for 3 months "only trolling".

>> No.16323063

>>16322945
>It's funny cuz you acted like you're here to save people money. Hypocrite much copypasta cuck?
Initially, while the sentiment was still relatively positive. No anon is buying this garbage fire, all you have to do is look at the graph and all the facts I researched. I told you retards to sell since 50 cents.

>>16322961
>>16323002
I've been exposed... all my facts and researched... destroyed.... acronis doesnt even exist.... etherscan.... why....

>> No.16323074

>>16323052
You cannot be saved. Poor thing. God bless your soul.

>> No.16323121
File: 448 KB, 1548x536, the-reality.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anons should note that the past 30 posts have all been about the FUDDER as opposed to the facts. Bagholders also suddenly very interested in utilizing post-hoc arguments and going with the QUANT narrative.

>> No.16323225
File: 248 KB, 550x590, C6B9284A-5CC3-4968-AC4D-4C7AD088D7D7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16323121
Lmaooooo
I own 30K LINK

>> No.16323244
File: 56 KB, 453x225, Screenshot 2019-11-21 at 00.23.18.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When someone is so repetitive "DONT BUY!" ... You know what he is doing :)

>> No.16323257

>>16317939
>burn tokenomics are a scam
This is how I know you are either retarded or intentionally FUDing. V-ID makes a profit outside of investment capital. Are stocks that pay dividends all scams too? Because its literally the exact same shit.

>> No.16323352
File: 378 KB, 746x1089, muh-revenue-and-profit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16323244
Good job taking a screenshot, buddy. When the only argument you have is random Etherscan links no one has even bothered opening, while ignoring all the facts, you got BTFO. I know you bagholders already blew your load in this thread. These were the best counter-fud you all could collectively come up with through the course of a couple of days. TrustPilot reviews, false Acronis prices and usage cases, talking with a rep (then not posting the chatlog, because, again, btfo), comparing Coke with Pepsi, and now Etherscan links.

>>16323257
It's revenue, anon. Not profit. They have not made a single cent of profit as of this date.

>> No.16323452

>>16323352
Team has already said that they are 2 years ahead of the Roadmap. Impressive for a Crypto project, huh?

You can actually know how many documents they validate per month. I tell you, they did 100K documents on October and the same rate for November. That is 1.2M documents validated per year, which is almost the rate they were conservatively estimated at Year 5. You can easily calculate if you divide Number of VIDT used per month (Around 1.8M in October)/ Vidt needed per 1 Validation (18) = 100K documents in October.

Nice try FUDder, Nice try :D

Adoption is way ahead of the rest of the market.

>> No.16323455

But I am a man of my word: I will not post any pasta for a few days. You bagholders didn't run this time and gave it your best.

You may shill VIDT without resistance.

>> No.16323492

>>16323452
Okay, you seem like a nice person. Maybe it's the smiley face. Maybe it's that your writing sounds like something a 17 year old would write. V-ID will never take off and no serious company would trust them when there is Acronis. The only way they could get AmSpec was by meeting them face to face and because they are also a reseller. Possibly got a heavy discount and V-ID took them on "at cost" and aren't charging them $1.65 per file. This would be normal in business. Using the AmSpec name to get other companies onboard who will be paying full price. Bagholders are lying to you.

What would a healthcare company do if V-ID fucks up? They cannot even sue them. They have no money nor reputation. Acronis is big because of their professionalism, track record, and reputation. If they fuck up, no one will trust them. If V-ID fucks up, they will start another ICO project or go back to working to WIDIDI.

>> No.16323570

>>16323492
V-ID did over 150K$ on revenue alone in October. They know what they are doing buddy, you don't need to worry for them, yoiu can keep your life going. The service and validations only went up since May, every single month the have increased the token rate, the number of clients and the revenue. Seems like AmSpec is not the only one seeing the value on protect their digital documents. Acronis offer a whole different package, where they will add Validation service in the future. There will be competition like in every other field and that is a good sign we are investing on a first mover Validating project that has an increasing market. Now GTFO retard

>> No.16323605

>>16323570
Where are the smiley faces, fren? Did treating you like a kid get you to get a little aggressive? The rest of your post is once again all bullshit and have already been covered in this thread previously. You're not going to convince any anon who isn't holding VIDT and you sure as fuck not going to convince me.

>> No.16323632

>>16323605
I am not here to convince anyone, I never come here before.

What you mean by bullshit?

100K documents*1.25euros = 150K$

Monthly

>> No.16323665

>>16323632
>I never come here before.
Okay Raynesh, you may leave now.

>> No.16323691

>>16323605
>44 posts fudding in this thread alone
>posts copy pastas at any point in the day every day in every vidt thread
>literally tried to make a q/a thread about vidt yesterday to redirect it into a Fud thread as he knows people just turn off and ignore his schizo posts other wise
Kill yourself copypasta cuck

>> No.16323700
File: 927 KB, 480x270, 1569951539468.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If anyone ever needed any conclusive evidence that these VIDT threads are posted by pajeet shills, who don't even browse these boards for fun, now you have it right here: >>16323632

>> No.16323737
File: 60 KB, 625x773, durrrr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16323691
Q/A thread was obvious troll for fun, since I was giving out (you) tokens in the OP and was a copypasta from their Twitter. Now if you weren't a shill you would have been tipped off right from the start. The fact that ANYONE thought a real dev was posting on here shows you how stupid some of you bagholders are.

>> No.16323860

>>16323737
47 posts kill yourself spaz

>> No.16323872

>>16323860
How does it feel realizing you fucked up by accumulating so much?

>> No.16323938

>>16323872
Hopefully your owner is paying you overtime for this

>> No.16324024

>>16323938
I'm on a salary. Welcome to 4chan.

>> No.16324050

>>16324024
The work you are putting in now will benefit us all in the near future. Keep on fud’n

>> No.16324067

>>16323872
I csn afford for it to drop 2 more cents before I'm at a loss Tbh... But id still end your life if i knew you because your pretentious schizo relentless posting kills my projects shill threads annoys me.

>> No.16324090

>>16320367
TG head honcho here. I don't make these threads and rarely post these days

>> No.16324293

>>16323121
It's because you derail every thread w >47 posts by this ID of pasta and sophistry

>> No.16324361

>>16317277
I'm buying UPT instead. No bagholders. Buy the first cycle or skip it, imo.

>> No.16324388

>>16324361
Literally pajeet tier team. Beware of universal protocol

>> No.16324393

>>16324067
>because your pretentious schizo relentless posting kills my projects shill threads annoys me.
What you're saying is that you know my FUD is correct. That these posts have an affect on sentiment. And that I was right this time and you were wrong. Admit it and I will let you shill without resistance.

>> No.16324412

>>16324293
No, I derail every thread with facts. When it comes to my main arguments, none of it were made up and were backed up with relevant links and facts.

>> No.16324414

>>16324393
State your agenda

>> No.16324443

>>16324412
Okay but you would acknowledge you derail the threads and make it about you and all your opinions. It's unfair to say we focus on you instead of the project when you post 53 times in every thread every day

>> No.16324444

>>16324414
Trolling those bagholders that didn't believe me I was helping anons as it was dumping.

>> No.16324463

>>16324443
I can't help it that I'm the only one that makes sense in these threads and everyone replies with obvious bullshit that can stand to be corrected. You also all called for the "acronis fudder" last week as the price was pumping. You wanted it, you got it. Monkey's paw. I was sitting on the Acronis client list and adoption for at least two months.

>> No.16324515

>>16324463
I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't follow your virtual battles as closely as you seem to think everyone does. I'm just saying it's unfair to assert we talked about you more than the project when you post a hundred times in every thread.

>> No.16324561

>>16324515
>I'm just saying it's unfair to assert we talked about you more than the project when you post a hundred times in every thread.
Post a hundred times about V-ID and the business. Not about anonymous posters. I also don't huddle around in Telegram discussing people who shit up EDGE threads (not that anyone cares about that coin...yet).

>> No.16324630
File: 114 KB, 1080x1081, lmao-cats.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Still makes me LMAO that this guy >>16323632 thought he was helping the cause by going "I never come here before" what a dumbass.

VIDTards, all you have to admit that I'm right and I'm satisfied. That's all it takes.

>> No.16324670

>more than 150k token bought back
>b-but dude no one uses VID-T, Acronis is so much better

>> No.16324708

>>16324670
>Team makes random useless worthless token
>Team buys back useless worthless token after receiving millions of dollars
ACRONIS BTFO

>> No.16324795
File: 250 KB, 2000x1250, VID-Presentation-Blockfyre-UPDATE-08.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16324708
>there is no real usage, they are using money from the ICO to buy back those tokens, and they fooled all their clients. I have absolutely 0 proof of what I'm saying but trust me bro

sure why not

>> No.16324856

>>16324795
No one said there is no usage or that they fooled all their clients. V-ID however is not in profit, so in theory they would not be able to afford to do buybacks, if not for the millions they received selling the illegal security token as a utility token. How would they be able to keep the lights on?

Acronis is still better, whether V-ID does buybacks or if they have 32 clients. Acronis has more and better reputation. And reputation is everything when it comes to sensitive data.

>> No.16324953

>>16324856
>V-ID however is not in profit, so in theory they would not be able to afford to do buybacks, if not for the millions they received

Again you're making things up. They are most certainly using ICO funds to keep the company running, not to buy back tokens. It's stated in the white paper that they will use money from the ICO for several years before being able to generate enough revenue.

>> No.16325027

>>16324953
>They are most certainly using ICO funds to keep the company running, not to buy back tokens.
But buying tokens back was stated in the white paper and it's part of the company operations, isn't it? This is like telling your wife you spent $500 of your salary to buy Funko Pop figurines but you did not touch the family budget so it's cool. It's the same damn pool of money.

>> No.16325154

To add to the previous comment, imagine if V-ID said that next month they will stop the buyback program because cannot afford it. Or would they keep on trucking and using ICO funds and hope everything turns out well in the end. See: CHX.

>> No.16325329

>>16325154
Imagine

>> No.16325360

Lmao can't believe I just spent 20 minutes reading all this bullshit for some shitcoin. Tokenomics look decent though. Unironically just bought 15k on cuckcoin

>> No.16325501
File: 39 KB, 650x650, 1555997379151.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16325360
>Lmao can't believe I just spent 20 minutes reading all this bullshit for some shitcoin.
This is what we call an interesting thread. As opposed to "$1 EOY" white noise spam bullshit. Drama, conflict, humor, memes, you had it all. Why not buy more?

>> No.16325521

>>16325501
You scared him

>> No.16325552

>>16317277
Damn there's a long time since I saw threads this passionate about some shitcoin. Time to load up. Bagholders got me kek. Tokenomics are impressive if they don't go bankrupt soon.

>> No.16325630

>>16325552
This is the funniest thing about this market. It's all buzzwords, curtains and mirrors. Nothing means shit. This coin is being shilled by some massive guys on crypto twitter, and the dude that wrote the altcoin bible book predicted 6k sats next year. I personally think thats a conservative estimate.

>> No.16325666
File: 299 KB, 800x1032, chuck-token-not-needed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16325552
>>16325630
>>16325521
Protip: You can open up a credit card, buy electronics, sell them on eBay, and then use the money to buy more VIDT. Or sign up for college classes, get free student loans, then load up.

>> No.16325910

Man look at all the attention this thread is getting.

>> No.16326138

>>16325666
You will stay poor forever. Just bought 100k VIDT

BTFO ACRONIS FAG

>> No.16326367

Thread is making me feel real bullish. Been holding since 5 cents.

>> No.16326397

death to the enemies of vidt

>> No.16326486
File: 151 KB, 1280x960, IMG_20191020_190516_251.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All in

>> No.16326925

>>16317277
Poo poo pee pee mr fudder