[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 62 KB, 996x776, B7D65C7F-08AB-4B20-B1DE-48FF1905F98D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16302385 No.16302385 [Reply] [Original]

Please help. I'm looking into buying a house to rent. The one I'm looking at is selling for $25,000. It already has a tenant paying $600/month and utilities and they want to continue living there. The house isn't in very bad shape. Could use some new flooring and be painted. Should I buy?

>> No.16302513

What you do is you get someone to rent the home directly next door, hire a few criminal gentlemen to wreak havoc at and around the property, playing loud music, smashing things, drug paraphernalia scattered around outside etc, then eventually the original tenant will get sick of it and leave. I suppose you could pressure them in other ways too at the same time like anonymously threatening them. Then the house is free and the old tenant is gone so he won't be able to sue you for forcibly evicting him or trying to raise rent prices on him. Then when he's gone you're free to raise the rent for the next tenant instead of measly 600 bucks or maybe even ask for a discounted price from the owner of the property when buying or something

You gotta get jewy

>> No.16302534

A house for 25k??....

Helium tank it is
Fuck being a leaf