[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 46 KB, 685x385, methode_times_prod_web_bin_75ad7980-ecf7-11e8-8888-d940336e3709.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16298802 No.16298802[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambiguity_aversion

One hypothesis I have is that religious people are less tolerant of ambiguity and need a definite thing to believe in (despite the absolute vagueness or delusion of their beliefs when you ask them).
Given that the probability of crypto succeeding is ambiguous, I surmise that people who are still in crypto in 2019 are atheist/agnostic.

Thoughts?

>> No.16298841

Is OP a faggot?
See I can also ask retarded questions

>> No.16299004
File: 96 KB, 1200x675, npc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16298802
They are more of everything anon.

Mass men a.k.a normies a.k.a npc's don't invest in magic internet meme money because they have normal functioning lives.
They work, they watch netflix, they fuck a lot and buy shit.

They don't see any reason to delay gratification or have an abstract transcendent ideal which will allow them a concept of meaning which is just over the horizon.

Crypto is strangeand new, so it's more prone to atypical people. And atypical people are more atheist, gay, smart, tall, short whatever.

>>16298802
>One hypothesis I have is that religious people are less tolerant of ambiguity and need a definite thing to believe in
You're reasoning is bad and you should feel bad OP. You made us all a little less intelligent by having to read it

>> No.16299123

>>16298802
You are missing the point. Crypto is not high risk driven, it is skepticism to big government and central banking. Atheists are hard left and predominantly pro big state, big government and government control. Christians, especially in the U.S. are very skeptical secular centralized power and stock up gold, guns, ammo and crypto.