[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 119 KB, 885x577, The fire is rising.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16277836 No.16277836 [Reply] [Original]

>Cant afford a home
>Cant afford marriage
>Live in a coffin
>Hate myself
>Hate my race
>Need a grip tool to open my So(y)lent
>At least my retirement is secure with all those potstocks I bought!
>Your average Millennial

>> No.16277849

>>16277836
>hate my race

yeah, it sucks to be a nigger, ain't it?

>> No.16277920
File: 74 KB, 724x724, T4loHcxO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16277849
most hipsters are butthurt about being white
desu ever since 4chan redpilled me i never thought much about it. i never had any interest dating outside my race, i never felt a connection to my ancestors, i never really gave a shit about race identity or anything like that.
I will never feel guilty of being white but I never felt like it was something to be proud of it just was what it was. I still have a hard time connecting to racial identity and while I'm proud to be an American and do my best to make it a better society but I still don't get it

My grandparents never fed me an ideology or gave much care about their ancestry either. I'm very close to them as well, my great grandpa served in the pacific in WW2.

I've never bothered to learn more about my families past but it seems irrelevant almost, it's not like it will give me a stunning revelation that will change the course I'm on.

anyone else relate to these feels? I will say that reading twitter and seeing the extremist lefties who feel white guilt makes me want to kill because if this is how you feel then just end yourself and make the world a better place if you're such a terrible person. I also hate how there is such a radical amount of echo chambers on the internet for the white hate shit and it makes me wish that we could have a white country and be isolationist but THAT'D BE RAYCIS MAYNE

>> No.16277935

>live in state that made marijuana legal this year
>still can't just walk into dispensary and buy it
>date pushed now to April before i can buy it because state is afraid the demand is so high it will cause a shortage that will affect the medical community
>pot stocks are slipping
Maybe if these states weren't so fucking stupid & actually rolled out a legal product that's in high demand...

>> No.16277945

>>16277836
so what makes pot different from other cash crops such as tobacco?

>> No.16277954

>>16277945
Its illegal under federal law.

>> No.16277979

>>16277920
Cuck

>> No.16277998

>>16277836
Crypto rich zoomers will have millenial butlers.

>> No.16278046

>>16277998
>Be a millennial
>Invest your life saves in to potstocks
>illegal pot flowing endlessly across the boarder
>Destroying your future
>hate the one man in Washington who is trying to stop it.

I just cant stop laughing at them. They are the worst generation in history.

>> No.16278099

>>16277920

You have to realize that what you feel is the correct mindset, but all the mud races don't think like that. They hate you and your white skin and they want you and your children dead, and they fully plan on carrying it that goal. So whether you believe in your racial identity it not, you better start fucking supporting it or this entire planet will be nothing mud huts and Jews in 300 years

>> No.16278134

>>16278099
Thats not true. Its only the ones that migrate illegally. Theres a whole host of reasons for it but legal immigrants are some of the best people.

>> No.16278940

Does this mean it's time to buy?