[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 13 KB, 394x394, _HfLplcY_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16269109 No.16269109 [Reply] [Original]

Scam

>> No.16269145
File: 248 KB, 550x590, 1573325783256.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

chuckecheese token not needed

>> No.16269258
File: 1.41 MB, 1673x2000, 1573836305625.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT! VIDT IS GOING TO REACH $30 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING! VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE! EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

>> No.16269422

Worst tokenomics i ever seen

>the team will buy back bro

With current number of validations if the price was at 5$ the team would have to buy 1 million usd worth of shittokens(not needed btw)

Good joke this will dump to 0

>> No.16269437
File: 181 KB, 1190x592, 50000X clients.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Airbus is a customer of Acronis, FYI. Airbus Defence & Space is a division and has an even smaller division in Netherlands. And V-ID hasn't fully rolled it out yet, even though supposedly they have been a client for over a year. Uh oh. Show one single proof that Airbus has collaborated with V-ID on a large scale or let alone name-dropped them.

https://www.acronis.com/en-us/cloud/service-provider/notary/
>Allows customers to notarize files of any type via a web console or API, generating a certificate that provides publicly verifiable proof of its timestamp, integrity, and authenticity.
>Easy to sell, upsell or bundle: Universal service that fits business of any size and industry
>Key improvements in the Acronis Notary Cloud service will allow service providers to easily enable data verification via a new public webpage – eliminating the need to use the Acronis Notary Cloud user-interface to verify files.

Acronis Notary costs $99 for the whole year and comes with a cloud backup solution, HDD image creation, and all the validations are free. That's right, motherfuckers. Free. Because 99% of people who buy the cloud backup solution are not using notary services in the first place and they're subsidizing the transactions of those who do need the service. Large companies that do thousands of verifications a month and don't need a backup solution only pay mere cents per validation. Cents.

Why would any company choose V-ID over Acronis is beyond me. Not only is it cheaper, but Acronis also works with over a hundred Fortune 500 companies.

>> No.16269449
File: 202 KB, 600x600, bagholder.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Validating your whole god damn hard drive with Acronis Notary takes less than 70 minutes. V-ID validations take over a day (sometimes there are days with no validations at all) and bagholders watch over Etherscan like a hawk to calculate the number of validations.

Here's a quote from the Acronis Notary user manual:
>The notarization process can take up to 70 minutes. To reduce the cost of each notarization, the notary service collects hashes throughout an hour, then builds a hash tree based on these hashes and sends the hash tree root to the blockchain database. After that, the notary service waits for the transaction to become confirmed in the blockchain database, and then changes the statuses of the files to Notarized.
$99 for a yearly subscription, as opposed to $600 a year. No nickel and diming like with V-ID, charging you over $2 per file. Imagine how much it would cost to validate a 100 files with V-ID, as opposed to using Acronis.

VIDT is a scam. Token not needed. They created VIDT for the sole purpose of raising money. Service idea came first and then VIDT got shoehorned into it. They needed a utility coin for an ICO, as otherwise it would have been a useless security token and have no chance of being listed on exchanges or being legal. They knew no one would want to invest in a "1 VIDT = 1 Validation" scheme because that would make it a stable coin and have no speculative value. Which also means that VIDT price doesn't matter to V-ID at this point, they already got their million dollars. Unless they want to dump. All buybacks are scams to raise the price, so you give them your lunch money and create liquidity to dump into when the time comes.

>> No.16269458
File: 25 KB, 1088x295, vidt-is-a-scam.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Even V-ID admits on their own website that the token could have been a stable coin, but pajeets have praised the ponzi scheme, so it's okay. VIDT is an illegal security token in the United States and at least half of Europe.

>> No.16270148

Shout out to the vidtrader cucks

>> No.16270167

>>16270148
What are they saying?

>> No.16270276

>>16270167
alot of racial slurs

>> No.16270291

>>16270276
Let the anger flow through them for being dumbasses, avoiding doing any research on the competition for months.

>> No.16270294

Imagine giving a fuck about whether or not it's a scam.This isn't some long term stock investment, it's a quick gamble. If it even touches 50 cents, I've mad a fat profit. I don't care if it gets outed and drops to 0 after that.

>> No.16270315

>>16270291
They keep talking about the jews and how they're ruining the market

>> No.16270333

>>16270315
Low IQ people tend to hate those who are smarter than them, after all. Not surprised by all the push-back I got for exposing the VIDT token scam.

>> No.16270767

>>16270294
it's never going near 50 cents again. that was it. vidt exit pump has completed. it's over.

>> No.16271042

>>16269437
Some Acronis reviews

"Worst ever customer service!"
"would give ZERO stars if I could"
"No Refund Policy - 3 Companies could not make it work!"
"Backed up files disappeared, support absoluetly worthless. Hours wasted, media gone."
"Acronis experience is horrible- software, support, there is nothing good I can say"
"Horrible company, support, and product"
"One Star is One Too Many"
"Defective Software and Abysmal Support"
"Even their trial doesn't install!!!"
"Just doesn't work"
"The worst backup you can find'
"Waste of time and money, paid for NOTHING"
"Very bad customer experience."
"Be careful of their lack of customer support"
"Why you should never use Acronis! EVER"
"stay away from this this program for ease of mind for backups"
"If I could give Acronis a negative star..."