[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 128 KB, 943x745, didntreadneversellingpi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16266072 No.16266072 [Reply] [Original]

What the ACTUAL FUCK is your excuse for not downloading the Pi Mining App????????????

PI has already hit 1 MILLION FUCKING USERS.
You just heard me.

ONE.
MILLION.
FUCKING.
USERS.

Value to only go up as we are starting on the floor, already Chinese future markets allowing you to short or long Pi Network, 15 cents or so. Don't bet, just join and use your social contacts and frens, got all to gain and nothing to lose lads!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/stanford-grads-crypto-network-hits-half-a-million-users-in-6-months

https://www.stanforddaily.com/2019/09/16/stanford-grads-develop-cryptocurrency-for-smartphone-users-to-increase-its-accessibility/

https://blockchaincollective.io/

Download Pi Network from Play /App store. Install and verify with mobile or FB. Use code ' stvnnvts ' to get exclusive access.

My earning team and myself will help answer your questions.

>> No.16266081

>>16266072
never heard of it, sounds like a scam

>> No.16266085

who cares about value when theres 0 liquidity

>> No.16266322

>>16266085
>who cares about value when theres 0 liquidity
You can't transfer it, buy or sell it yet. Only "mine", which is a simulation at this point. I hope they do turn it into a crypto, so we can move it finally. $0.15 sounds incredibly good, this means I've memed myself into $300 over the last few months of just clicking a button.

>> No.16266378

>>16266072
>excuse
Not installing pyramid scheme spyware on my phone. It’s a Trojan.

>> No.16266402

>>16266378
It's just a faucet

seancasey is the invite code
seancasey
I've been doing it for a few months, use my code because I'm always running

>> No.16266587

>>16266072
>No Wallet number
>No Git hub
>No smart contract safety
>No POW (proof of work)

This is a scam coin. Pi needs to show security first. It's still stuck in the first phase.

>> No.16266794

Use my code ac413 to join my established mining circle

>> No.16267761

yeet

>> No.16268966

Clarifying some disinformation that is often being spread in threads like this:
>Pi is not mined by app users, it is a pre-mined token
>The App does consume miniscule amounts of power, approx 1-5 cents a year, depending on local prices
>though often implied, the size of the group whose member's code you use is irrelevant to your bonus (inviter gets +0,25 per invitee; invitee becomes a new inviter; repeat ad infinitum), "join the X number of us" is a misleading phrase since you will ever only be connected to one person in the group, the inviter.
That being said: Pi is an interesting project, it is "free" money since token value can not be 0.00 $ and power consumption is negligible. Halfing steps for artificial scarcity are being executed faithfully so far. Thus, the sooner you get in the more you can gain. Nobody knows where Pi will go once it hits exchanges but it's as good a shot as any obscure shitcoin.
If you are interested and appreciate transparency use invite code:

MakroMakro

>> No.16269713

think it will not go anywhere...but im "mining" anyway.
Use the code Boykamos to get on my team...always "mining". Maybe its a meme maybe not...who cares, its free

>> No.16269784

>>16266072
Use Fhabhall123 for an invite code or your credit score will die in its sleep tonight

>> No.16270053

>MLM Spyware Vaporcoin mobile app
This is exactly what I would expect from today's Stanford graduate.

>> No.16270359

>>16270053
you know when you spell it out like that it really does seem like such cancer doesnt it