[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 128 KB, 943x745, didntreadneversellingpi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16245281 No.16245281 [Reply] [Original]

What the ACTUAL FUCK is your excuse for not downloading the Pi Mining App????????????

PI has already hit 1 MILLION FUCKING USERS.
You just heard me.

ONE.
MILLION.
FUCKING.
USERS.

Value to only go up as we are starting on the floor, already Chinese future markets allowing you to short or long Pi Network, 15 cents or so. Don't bet, just join and use your social contacts and frens, got all to gain and nothing to lose lads!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/stanford-grads-crypto-network-hits-half-a-million-users-in-6-months

https://www.stanforddaily.com/2019/09/16/stanford-grads-develop-cryptocurrency-for-smartphone-users-to-increase-its-accessibility/

https://blockchaincollective.io/

Download Pi Network from Play /App store. Install and verify with mobile or FB. Use code ' stvnnvts ' to get exclusive access.

My earning team and myself will help answer your questions.

>> No.16246257
File: 38 KB, 328x675, 68F3BEE5-827C-45DA-A722-3286F6459E10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Use code tkone for mining bonus

>> No.16246271
File: 83 KB, 1142x971, 1468396783448.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16246411

>>16245281
i have about 3 or 4 fake accounts eg running on a virtual android emulator.

there must be a lot of people out there that have programs that spams these accounts, eg starts up emulators joins, repeat, hit a button set up 1000's of cricles with RNG to miss detection.

so there are maybe 10K real users.

>> No.16246541

ive only had 1 person join my team since I dont post here often but JS79. only 3 others on my team so factor that in and the other 2 are probably better choices. But thought i'd post and see if anyone wants in

>> No.16246561

>>16246271

HEY ANON, DO YOU LIKE FREE STUFF? ESPECIALLY IF IT'S NOTHING, IF IT DOES NOTHING, IF IT'S USELESS?

DO YOU LIKE CRINGE? DO YOU LIKE BOOMERS AND ZOOMERS? DO YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF EARNING A MEANINGLESS NUMBER OF IMMAGINARY CURRENCY THAT YOU CANNOT TRADE ANYWHERE?

THEN LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THE PI NETWORK APP!

THE ONLY APP THAT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND WAS CREATED BY A NIGGER, AN ASIAN BITCH, AND A GAY KEKOLD! (SERIUOSLY LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FACE?!)

THE ONLY APP THAT MANAGED TO GET BANNED BY GOOGLE PLAY BY DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! AN APP WHOSE RETARDED USERS ARE GETTING SCAMMED JUST BY USING THE EMBARASSIGLY SIMPLE AND POINTLESS INTERNAL CHAT BECAUSE THEY ARE POOR AND DESPERATE AND FUCKING STUPID SCUM!

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO DO ANY FUCKING THING, THE APP HAS REACHED ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS AND THERE IS NOTHING TO DO EXCEPT TO GIVE THEM YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND WATCH SOME IMMAGINARY NUMBER GO UP BY OPENING THE APP ONCE A DAY!
COME ON JOIN THIS SHITTY PIECE OF SHIT NETWORK AND WATCH THEM FUCK UP LIKE RETARDS WHEN THEY TRY TO SCAM THEIR USERS BY MONETIZING THE APP TO DELIVER SOME PIECE OF USELESS ADVERTISING!

WANNA JOIN THIS INCREDIBLY EASY AND USELESS NETWORK OF RETARDED NORMIES?

THEN INSTALL THE APP USING MY REFERRAL! I'VE BEEN MINING SINCE DAY 1 AND HAVE A SHIT TON OF USELESS IMAGINARY CURRENCY WHICH I WILL PROBABLY EXCHANGE FOR 0.5 DOLARS IN 6 YEARS! I NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO REACH ONE DOLLARS SO I CAN BUY ENOUGH PAPER TO SEND AN ANGRY LETTER TO THIS PUSSY SOCIAL MEDIA CUNT UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR AND TELL HIM HOW MY LIFE STILL SUCKS AND HOW MUCH I FUCKING HATE HIM!