[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.85 MB, 3232x2460, SN.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16192179 No.16192179 [Reply] [Original]

Now that Satoshi turned out to be a big balled aussie shitposter I'm kind of glad it's him. He has the balls to stand up to all the people trying to subvert bitcoin and turn it into a mechanism to fleece people. On top of that it turns out he actually spent 20 years developing bitcoin and even thought about proof of stake, but binned it because it doesnt work long term. It was not just some lucky shot, and the fact that he has deep knowledge in law, economics, math and compsci, makes it clear how he was able to bring all the different diciplines together to create bitcoin. No other people we know of, other than Craig, has the skill stack needed to create something like bitcoin. He starting to become an idol to me. And that comes from a boomer who never had any idols. Satoshi is STIFF

>> No.16193047
File: 369 KB, 740x493, craig-wright-abhiyaan7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16192179
This is the correct thread.
BSV will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the Craig Wright team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has

what we have here is an opportunity of gold. a great possible victory if you might think
have you ever looked at a token or coin and thought to yourself that you would have purchased it if it was early btc? i know what it feels like to buy the early stuff - i am a big holder myself actually
and when i look at craig and do my own research into him, he is definitely the maker of btc
all of the signs are there for him to be the true mind behind the excllent product. so if you had this hope in the past, you may wish to consider what you have not been paying attention to up until this time
me? i am all in
if you are smart you will be also
And always remember, as Craig says:
Get in BSV
The real BTC!

Let us all celebrate now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t= [Embed] [Embed]
And now For a Bonus! Watch him DESTROY a hater!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIvqn87iAz8 [Embed] [Embed]