[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 506x900, C4A9ABF0-2F3F-4756-AD70-31DFEABF9BCE_jpeg-1144278.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16154602 No.16154602 [Reply] [Original]

How can I extort money out of them?

He is owed $1700 for lawn management and they have stiffed him. He's just a dude trying to make ends meet so he doesn't have a business, just a guy mowing, weedeating, fertilizing, etc.

He says they are really rich and always have large amounts of cash, but he isn't the robbing type. (I am, but he won't go along with this if I were to bring it up).

I was thinking of some kind of fake bitcoin exchange scam, but I don't think they're smart enough to want bitcoin.

These indians are friends with indians who he is friends with and they're all rich fucks. He gets along with the ones he is friends with although in my opinion they don't really respect him. He says the ones he knows are taking hundreds of thousands of USD back to India using money belts.

The problem is I can't get him to think about that stuff in any other way than "I want to be rich like that!" although now that the other indian stiffed him, he is wanting to get money out of them. Again, this has to be stuff that I can do myself with little to know inside info from him as he doesn't want to break the law and I don't give a shit.

>> No.16154627

>outsmarted by poos
there's no hope

>> No.16154629

>>16154602
>getting ripped off by pakalu papito

never gonna make it.

>> No.16154654

>>16154602
>getting ripped off by shiteed poouhnloo
LOL

>> No.16154656

>>16154627
>>16154629
My friend is not an exceptionally bright individual, just a hard working man who mows lawns. I would never have worked for streetshitters in the first place.

Does the IRS give % awards for turning in tax evaders?

The most successful thing I can imagine, aside from forming a street gang and physically extorting them, would be to lease a high end benz and start being seen driving it. Indians love status shit like that. Then, I'd tell them about this bitcoin website that's giving me a 30% return and that's why I'm doing so well. Of course I'm spending it all on cars and clothes and stuff, that's what money is for! Haha, I'm just a typical dumb american, lol. What, you want to know what it is? Well it's invite only but you seem cool so..

>> No.16154678

>Not getting cash up front from street shitters

They are literally far east niggers like a cock parasite in the rest of a barely functioning Asia. If there bordermates had any sort of brains they’d shit them out and build a wall.

>> No.16154697

>>16154656
>friend
>you

Semantics aside I remember the bounty being more than I would have assumed the gov would have paid. Like 15% if I remember correctly. It’s also your best bet. That Mercedes idea would have done nothing but blow up in your face.

>> No.16154707

>>16154602
Just bash them

>> No.16154721

>>16154697
I'm a bitter alcoholic oregon trail doomer who doesn't mow lawns for a living and doesn't have a family.

My friend is a last-stage gen-xer who covers his house payment and tuition for his special needs kids by doing manual labor.

>> No.16154733

>>16154697
also, yeah the bounty thing is probably the best bet.

I've ran that fake exchange scam on niggers before, but they already knew what BTC was from buying pressed xans off some shitty marketplace so they immediately got greedy and bit the hook when they thought there was a place to get BTC for cheap or earn stupid returns on it.

Kinda thought that if these indians are smuggling cash into india, they might be into crypto- but again, these people are basically retarded niggers with calculators for brains

>> No.16154735

>>16154721
if you have to ask strangers on the internet how to solve problems as clear cut as this there is indeed no hope for either of you. You deserve to be stiffed and cucked.

>> No.16154758
File: 124 KB, 288x292, 1515803520526.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16154602
thank you sir come again

>> No.16154765

>>16154735
well of course, OP is always a faggot.
but if this thread develops some good ideas, that's still a net win.
i'm starting to grasp the enormity of the indian/paki situation in the US.
every gas station and most hotels are owned by them, and they are wholesale extracting money out of the local economies and shipping it back to india.