Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 66 KB, 575x385, Boss+level+9000_23982a_4058955.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16147564 No.16147564 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

No matter how much money you make, you didnt make it back then

>> No.16147677

>>16147564
t. muh “glory days” fag
If the best part of your life was your formative years you are a guaranteed loser

>> No.16147757

>>16147677
Keep telling you that

>> No.16147772

>>16147677
>formative years
ie healthy years

>> No.16147778
File: 497 KB, 633x724, 1571591862195.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16147778

Oh poor old boomer. I'm just 19yo and I have 20k LINKs. I'm going to make it while I'm young. Keep seething boomers. You had your chance with Bitcoin, Ethereum, dropshipping, carding 2008 crash etc. It's time to roll over and let the zoomers take over. Yeeting on all of you.

>> No.16147874
File: 84 KB, 657x600, 1523345947537.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16147874

>>16147772

>> No.16148109
File: 35 KB, 400x400, file_213.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16148109

>>16147778
Jokes on you, i've foreseen this powerplay of you and in turn activated global warming towards it's max, Demolished the housing market, Turned all of the white women into Arab welcoming-Black cock slurping emotional train wrecks.

your move kiddo

>> No.16148117

>>16147564
That pic is photoshopped btw, the sign didnt say that

>> No.16148128

>>16148117
roastie detected

>> No.16148303

>>16148117
Cope

>> No.16148313

>>16147778
Based but 1 off, maybe do some self reflection

>> No.16148327

>>16148117
It looks like something an incel who hates women would shop, yes

>> No.16148414

>>16147564
These threads are always projection.

Let me clue you in because I’m shitposting on the clock and feel generous this morning (usually I just pajeet FUD my bags).

The coomer/incel/neet memes are waaaaay blown out of proportion and would represent a fraction of a fraction of western men here. It’s fun, and mostly propagated by Joe lunchpail types like me for cope or lolz.
When you xtrap that over our society it’s a fraction of a fraction of a fraction (even less probably) if you don’t reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight. But the hero martyr gunbois the get high scores are there to make it seem like there is a cesspool of these dudes is because of the disproportionate media coverage.

TLDR have a great morning wagecuck (teehee)

>> No.16148437
File: 41 KB, 620x349, 4fd1c032cceeed11d470310c6a453b65.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16148437

>>16148128
>>16148303
>>16148327

>> No.16148449

>>16147778
>I'm just 19yo
lel, get a load of this boomer

>> No.16148486

>>16147677
t.basement dweller

>> No.16148523

>>16147564
Keep living in the past and see how that works out for you

>> No.16148527

>>16148414
Lol this board is at least 40% incels aka involuntary celibates. Go to /a/ for example and it's even worse.

>> No.16148540

>>16148523
So if I butt rape you you're gonna live a perfectly normal life because it happened in the past, right?
Who cares that your gf was a prostitute, that was the past LMAO

>> No.16148562

>>16147564
And now they're sucking Sergey's, so to see.

>> No.16148618
File: 30 KB, 750x573, 1552994452524.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16148618

>>16147778
this post disgusts me in new and interesting ways
boomer zoomer seething yeeeting dropshipping
when you get tired of reinventing the wheel to make it look cooler, how about you say something a little more substantial than an encoding of: im cool please accept me im very cool you can see it because these people are not cool and im totally not one of them im a cool cat please like me for speaking in english 2.0

>> No.16148629

>>16148527
>he buys into the narrative

Ok

>> No.16148630

>>16148618
Shut the fuck up loser holy shit have sex Anon

>> No.16148641

>>16148629
>proudly displaying the fact that you're a newfag for everyone to see
Pls refrain from ever posting again normalscum

>> No.16148689

>>16148414
Gay

>> No.16148717

>>16148641
>he thinks being on since Jan 2018 makes him an oldfag

We are both normies (almost every anon is, you larping shitbird) and I’ve been on 4chan since Habbo raids. Oops I mean You bore me fucking Norman, have fun at work, ragie waviest etc etc..

>> No.16148727

>>16148689
>Pink tag

Checks out

>> No.16148790

>bitcoin logo on jersey
$100k eoy confirmed

>> No.16148877
File: 124 KB, 980x693, 270312281287.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16148877

>>16148527
Don't project your desire to copulate with uncute 3dpd onto others, incel.

>> No.16149296

>>16148630
why don't you shut the fuck and have some sex you stupid loser annon
and remember to refer to it as netflix and chill so u can feel cooler than cool about it
then go shove your fist up ur vag to the elbow cunt and replay a scene outta aliens

>> No.16149319

>>16148437
the one in op post better

>> No.16149339

>>16148717
>been on 4chan since habbo raids but 4chan has no incels

incel detected

>> No.16149342

But i didn't make I back then... And it means nothing. Has the hottest girls sucking me off in school. Banging virgins. Means nothing today at 30 years old. It was fun and make me less anxious when watching porn because I know what i feels like. That's about the extent.

>> No.16149369

>>16148717
I'm not a normalshit like you pleb. Fucking kill yourself.

>> No.16149386

>>16149296
Nice sperging out faggot

>> No.16149530
File: 459 KB, 750x1334, 18C1E575-0A91-4D58-A35B-D7392287F824.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16149530

>>16148618
Damn boomer you got some issues. I'm guessing 32+ yo, not financially free aka slave and no wife and kids.

>> No.16149617

>>16148877
How many 2D catgirls you fucked Anon? None? Then you're an incel (involuntary celibate) :3

>> No.16149636

>>16148414
Based fellow Joey Lunchpails

>> No.16149758

>>16149369
Spotted the larping norm

>>16149339
Reading is FUNdametal

>> No.16149789

>>16147564
lol that fake pic again.

>> No.16149908

>>16148527
Nah bro... /a/lpha chad crew getting mad waifu puss

>> No.16150163

>>16148414
Fuck you faggot

>> No.16150176

>>16150163
Your mother is safe for tonight...

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action