[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 645x773, D82C0AB3-1D2D-4657-9CEE-424B590E06C1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16123563 No.16123563 [Reply] [Original]

Is it gay to make a fake account of chicks to sell nudes? I don’t flirt or sext with dudes

But I have a bunch of dudes trying to flirt or send dick pics. I just ignore anyone who flirts and block anyone who sends dick pics but it still feels gay and embarrassing

What do I do? I come from a third world shit hole. Have the poorest parents in the world literally. Born the poorest of the poor in the poorest place in the world and just isolated in a frozen shit hole. There’s no programs out here. There’s no training. I’m already getting older with no skills and being stuck making 35k a year as some pension cuck isn’t what I want either. I just want to save money work on business skills and invest and this is the only way and it’s gay

>> No.16123574

Yeah it's gay. You'll make more money picking out a nice pair of knee pads.

>> No.16123579

>>16123563
sorry anon you gotta keep seeing those cocks and just put up with it. it's great money and you can really make bank for investing. or get a local ho that's decent and get her to nude and collect a percent of it.