[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 218 KB, 2346x1885, canada.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.1611363 [Reply] [Original]

I'm a native speaker of English living in Warsaw; I have dual-citizenship. There's a large demand for English here, more so for native speakers. I have the advantage over most of them as I have Polish citizenship and I can start my own business instead of working under the table or getting hired for a shitty wage.

I have strong interpersonal skills and so I thought of specializing in conversation lessons for companies. There's a lot of aspiring salesmen and other professionals who are mainly looking to improve their spoken English. If there's an additional need for grammar I can just hire someone with a degree and offer both (as I'd like to mainly focus on oral language, rather than teaching grammar).

I'm mainly unsure of how I should approach the market, should I just jump into it with minimal experience and learn as I go or spend some time researching and working on a nice website?