[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 207 KB, 442x458, 1564384504995.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16112703 No.16112703 [Reply] [Original]

How do I get Chainlink notifications on my smartphone?
Like, i want a notification every time Chainlink makes a progress (like mainnet or staking) or when they close another partnership.
If i would find a way to get this done i never have to open twitter or any other site again because all i care about in life besides writing my novel is the progress of chainlink.
everything depends on the state of chainlink anyways.
if chainlink never moons i will never start to live

>> No.16112712

Blockfolio

>> No.16112721

>>16112703
Alright, here's the deal... I've seen a lot of folks post about the ChainLINK token. I've also seen a lot of folks in the ChainLINK Token community using problematic language during discussions. When will y'all learn that nobody will want to buy or be associated with a project that's got such a toxic group surrounding it? I considered buying for a while, it seems like one of the best things since Ethereum and I'd give it about a 50/50 chance that I'd double my money in about a year. However; I've lurked here for a long time (2 weeks) and I just can't get on board with buying knowing that it would help out you all. Just my two cents... I've been in crypto for almost 3 months now so trust me on this, I know what I'm talking about.

>> No.16112722

>>16112703
Look at all that makeup she cakes on her face to try to look white. The state of insectisoids. Fucking kek.