[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.85 MB, 3232x2460, Craig my love.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16085672 No.16085672 [Reply] [Original]

Now that Satoshi turned out to be a big balled aussie shitposter I'm kind of glad it's him. He has the balls to stand up to all the people trying to subvert bitcoin and turn it into a mechanism to fleece people. On top of that it turns out he actually spent 20 years developing bitcoin and even thought about proof of stake, but binned it because it doesnt work long term. It was not just some lucky shot, and the fact that he has deep knowledge in law, economics, math and compsci, makes it clear how he was able to bring all the different diciplines together to create bitcoin. No other people we know of, other than Craig, has the skill stack needed to create something like bitcoin. He is about to turn into a idol to me, which is the first time in my 30 year long boomer life. I think I love him. The first word I utter in the morning and the last word I whisper at night is "stiff". So simple yet powerful

>> No.16085677

these threads are a new low greg