[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 87 KB, 420x618, a beautiful mind.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16080861 No.16080861 [Reply] [Original]

I have proof that Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto. For starts, Satoshi Nakamoto is a 3 man team that consists of Dave Kleiman (deceased) Hal Finney (deceased) and Craig Wright (healthy as a mule). Notice how 2 of the 3 are no longer alive. This makes Craig Wright Satoshi Nakamoto by default. The 4th raisin why I know Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto is because people thought the real Satoshi Nakamoto was this cyber punk criminal underground kingpin linch king. In reality he was just a really smart dude that is quite literally possibly a genius in many respects. Craig Wright can be classified as a genius, why you may ask? Look at the laundry list of patents he has as well as doctorates, degrees, accolades etc etc. A dumb person can't acquire that depth of knowledge the way Craig Wright can. Fast forward to the future for a moment, Craig Wright is in talks with big banks in Switzerland right now and big prime time chinese players. You thought the pump from the chinese with Bitcoin Cash was juicy wait until the chinese billionaires start backing Bitcoin SV, it's going to be monumental, why you may ask? Simple, the BSV ecosystem is way more impressive than BCH or Bitcoin segwit core. BSV ecosystem is thriving with new startups every day, that means BSV is way more healthy than any other sh*tcoin in existence.

>> No.16081121
File: 159 KB, 1392x696, nguyen-tweets-1392x696.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16081136

>>16081121
wtf, i thought craig said the name came from pokemon or some shit

>> No.16081201

>>16080861
>This makes Craig Wright Satoshi Nakamoto by default
no it doesn't you lying fucking shill. go away