[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 59 KB, 1200x805, sergey14.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16075345 No.16075345 [Reply] [Original]

LINK has gotten ZERO dapps. Not a single one. It won't get a single percent, ZERO percent of the derivatives market. It's centralized vaporware with no users.

>> No.16075363

>>16075345
The chaingods will judge you for this when they can read it with LINK

>> No.16075362

>>16075345
I sold. The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all LINKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.20, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded LINKie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded LINKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you LINKies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an LINKies.

>> No.16075375

>>16075363
>Delusional
Check
>Low IQ
Check
>Looking for a get rich quick scheme
Check

Congrats Anon you are the target demographic of Adelyn's 4chan viral marketing campaign. You just fucking played yourself.

>> No.16075409

>>16075375
I told you about LINK for years. You missed it and now are an angry little puppet man, copy and pasting things you didn't even write.
Next time, fucking listen.

>> No.16075448

>>16075409
>Delusional
Check
>Low IQ
Check
>Looking for a get rich quick scheme
Check

Congrats Anon you are the target demographic of Adelyn's 4chan viral marketing campaign. You just fucking played yourself.

>> No.16075458

OP has gotten ZERO sex. Not a single one. He won't get a single fuck, ZERO percent of the sex market. It's centralized incel with no sex.

>> No.16075468

>>16075448
I bought at $0.2 back when your copy paste fud was different. I also told you to buy.
Now I say wait, set low buy walls and wait. The eyes of the chaingods will take some time to perfect and the chaingods need time to birth.
Fucking listen you halfwit copy paster.

>> No.16075484 [DELETED] 

>>16075468
This shit is gonna tank.
>Massive Stop losses at $2.53.
Whales will target these SL's and then tank the price to sub $2. Whales have had their fun. What do you think that the pump was to $3 before the announcement? Whales are exiting their positions as we speak at this premium. $2.50 is coming. You honestly thought that price action was completely normal? About as organic as a McDonald's Chicken nugget. You fucks are going to be taught a very expensive lesson. Blatant insider trading....
Notice the sell off after the pump to $3 just before the anouncement? Fernando or someone at Oracle or someone within ChainLInk core team is fucking with you. If they are fucking with you it also means the whales are.

If whales are fucking with you then the CL team is fucking you as well. The fucking symbiotic parasitic relationship between the two is well known. I hope you sold anons.

>> No.16075502

Hey there guys,

I wish I could tell you everything I know but I can’t because you would never believe me.

So I shall just leave you with this:

Tomorrow is going to be the happiest day of your life. The 30th of October is going to be a day that your children’s children will celebrate as the day their grandfather liberated them from financial slavery.

Turn on your Twitter alerts and take a Valium because you’re going to need one to remain calm.

Good god I’m excited for you guys...

>> No.16075504

>>16075484
HAVE YOUR OWN THOUGHTS YOU PIECE OF SHIT
STOP COPY PASTING

>> No.16076337
File: 7 KB, 250x250, 1572254626828s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16075504
This shit is gonna tank.
>Massive Stop losses at $2.53.
Whales will target these SL's and then tank the price to sub $2. Whales have had their fun. What do you think that the pump was to $3 before the announcement? Whales are exiting their positions as we speak at this premium. $2.50 is coming. You honestly thought that price action was completely normal? About as organic as a McDonald's Chicken nugget. You fucks are going to be taught a very expensive lesson. Blatant insider trading....
Notice the sell off after the pump to $3 just before the anouncement? Fernando or someone at Oracle or someone within ChainLInk core team is fucking with you. If they are fucking with you it also means the whales are.

If whales are fucking with you then the CL team is fucking you as well. The fucking symbiotic parasitic relationship between the two is well known. I hope you sold anons.