[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 84 KB, 1022x306, Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 5.07.34 pm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16063104 No.16063104 [Reply] [Original]

>Leaders... must deploy smart contracts now or forfeit competitive differentiation
They must deploy them. Now. Or forfeit.

>> No.16063164

>>16063104
Pretty much.
Smart contracts are the next logical step in fintech. And when it comes to tech, you either keep up or get left behind.

>> No.16063181

>>16063104
I've been fudding in every link thread this morning, but this segment of the article was extremely bullish. The time is now

>> No.16063216

>>16063104
Yeah sorry, I'm out. First they couldn't even get 50. But that's beside the point. Just look at the list, it's a bunch of nobodies. Half of which look like basement dwellers creating their crypto webpage a few weeks ago. Find me ONE legit company on that list. There is none. It's a bunch of Crypto nobodies serving as references for each-other with no tangible product or service. I'm out, this is pure hype that's got nothing to do with the real world.

>> No.16063225

>>16063216
Bravo, LINK.
No, really. Well done. Of the promised 50 startups, 20 actually showed up. That's 40 percent! Much higher than expected. It's wonderful to see the Chainlink network in action. Just take a gander at Ropsten. You'll find extremely high traff- Oh. That's right. You won't see any traffic.
At least the price isn't dumping agai- Sorry, I guess I spoke too soon.
Regardless, LINK will hit $1000 by the end of the year. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. Especially with all the gets LINK posts have had. Digits don't lie, right?

>> No.16063242
File: 81 KB, 446x435, 1558118036455.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16063216

Fundamentally, I’ve noticed a lot of new posters in the last 69hr (SIXTY NINE) asking about Chainlink and just wanted to warn you. Chainlink is shilled HEAVILY here and it’s very hard to understand so this background is crucial to ensure you stay safe.

Basically, a bunch of RACIST WHITE CIS MALE 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people (IT WAS BESIDE THE FUCKING TOILETS FOR FUCK'S SAKES, YOU COULD HEAR THEM FLUSHING), literally no news or partnership came from the event.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags.
The coin is HEAVILY manipulated by a literal TRANNY DISCORD who pump and dump this coin more than their boyfriends pump and dump hot cum into their asses, and the supply is dried up from huge fucking chink whales (xi jinping is rumoured to hold link) who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser (OH MY GOD ITS JSON PARSER...) for smart contracts (LOL HOW CAN A CONTRACT BE "SMART"???), would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. You're literally just buying a wh*tepaper.

They only have 2 devs who are literal pajeets who are payed in big macs (non beef) and Surgay NAZAJEET is a literal psychologist (trusting a shrink? is he gonna tell us to go clean our room next?). So FUNDAMENTALLY, it's a scam, ok thanks.

Now go do the needful and fundamentally buy a real coin with fundamentals like [insert pajeet p&d #23457].