[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-06-09: Search is working again.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 13 KB, 600x400, 1572149863386.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046681 No.16046681 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Have you noticed that things are getting more expensive? It's thievery. Our wealth is being stolen via inflation and we get bent over and accept it. It's not about boomer rocks, it's about having the knowledge to save and restrict spending. But when the average American sees everyday products increase, then it becomes harder to save and we truly shall become slaves on the lands our forefathers conquered.

>> No.16046695

It goes much deeper than that.

>> No.16046701

>>16046681
you will always be slave as a human being, join the AI revolution

>> No.16046703

>>16046681
>everything is getting more expensive

maybe if you're a canadian moosefucker or faggot who lives on the coast

>> No.16046718
File: 188 KB, 964x628, poor-americans-3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046718

>>16046703
Sorry, I'm not well versed in Appalachian poverty.
Literally fucking 3rd world tier over there.

>> No.16046720
File: 93 KB, 736x908, 13c15c8a0862eab1dc176754530bfb55--elena-tonra-hey-girl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046720

>>16046695
Go on. Explain the thing.

>> No.16046733

>>16046681
>there would be no debt if the gold standard still existed

>> No.16046746
File: 148 KB, 648x577, B79DA9DE-12E0-40B4-9AA3-5AAA409D657F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046746

>>16046681
republicans are retards that think everything is just fine. We have to kill the boomer politicians that are republican

>> No.16046748
File: 67 KB, 847x521, 119.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046748

>>16046733
Best of luck owning a house, with a waifu, owning plot of land, having kids, and then sending those kids to college, 2.5 cars, a dog.
Honestly, we're talking about $100K Salary to support a family these days.
No wonder people are an hero'ing.
We've been robbed blind but all you dumb tweens do is write snarky comments on this finnish horse trading forum.

>> No.16046750

>hurr durr muh debt
Kill yourselves losers

>> No.16046757

>>16046750
Aww is the boomer mad because reality isn't as colorful as you thought? Grow up.

>> No.16046762

>>16046748
the gold standard wouldn’t fix it, and life would be much worse if we’d kept. blame boomers for being greedy retards with no foresight or sense of restraint if you want, but don’t resurrect goofy economic ideas as some kind of panacea

>> No.16046767
File: 360 KB, 449x401, derisivelaughter.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046767

>>16046746
>Computer model
If you believe this you are an NPC

>> No.16046769

I can’t wait for the housing market to fucking crash. The only buyers are chink locust cunts who’ve never stepped foot on American soil buying properties 5x inflated price all cash that they’ve stolen from
American workers that the Jew government has allowed. This clown world is getting out of hand.

>> No.16046777
File: 40 KB, 380x118, Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 11.16.43 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046777

Only one way to pay em

>> No.16046788

>>16046769
not going to happen in ur lifetime im afraid

>> No.16046794

>>16046718
>bitches about being poor
>insults other poor people

jej

>> No.16046803

>>16046769
This. Individuals working in their own cities can’t afford properties let alone rent. It’s all a speculative mess. The real estate agents are absolute sociopaths also. Hey, it’s always a good time to buy, r-right?

>> No.16046810
File: 232 KB, 643x850, JESUS-TEMPLE-BU-bar-10oz_front_850.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046810

>>16046762
>going against 5,000 years of monetary history
Okay, I'm definitely betraying you for 30 silver shekels.

>> No.16046813

>>16046767
>everything I can't cope with is a lie
you're weak

>> No.16046816

>>16046788
I’m genuinely curious as to how you think this is sustainable on any level of the imagination. Please enlighten me.

>> No.16046825

>>16046810
I for one am glad that the US didn’t decide to fade into a 3rd world backwater wholly dependent on foreign fiat currency by clinging to the gold standard

but hey you have an asset that appreciates alongside inflation, that’s good for you I guess

>> No.16046830

>>16046816
just because it is unsustainable doesnt mean the jews cant keep the game going. They can and will continue to prints until you are dirt poor.

>> No.16046834
File: 256 KB, 795x600, d83ebe9f94366c85cceff7b18c9aff13e54aaad1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046834

>>16046794
rat race, fren.
the fact that this does't cause any alarm about how poor and destitute America really is shows that ur autismo and very cold hearted.
We're slaves without the walls. Nobody cares about us poor folk. Nobody is coming to save us.
There's only one way out of this hellhole. I know it. You know it. We all know what's coming. Why do you think the surveillance state was put into place? Because the powers that be have foresight and would like to stamp out any resistance to their incredibly fucked up world because they are literal fucking psychopaths. Look further into the past, and you can see clearer into the future.

>> No.16046841

>>16046830
All fiat goes to zero in the long run. No government money has ever withstood the test of time. Your thought process makes me happy Bitcoin is here to save us.

>> No.16046862
File: 137 KB, 500x682, 1564024795107.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046862

>>16046841
Buttcoins are just a liberal myth to divert discretionary income away from real, tangible wealth such as gold and silver. It's another layer of jewish tricks to prevent the masses from realizing their power lies within themselves.
We don't need the criminal elite running this ponzi scheme.
We can't have families
We can't have opinions
We can't have assets
Everything has been taken away from us and so long as we believe in this system, it will continue to spread.
We must withdraw all of our energy from this corrupt idea that promotes war, death and poverty. This country was once able to sustain that standard of living, but now it's just rotted from the inside out because of greed and avarice.

>> No.16046868

>>16046834
dude I make 45k a year and live more than a good enough life quit bitching

>> No.16046873

>>16046862
Nope. Gold and silver has been had by the merchants as well. Bitcoin is the last holy asset on earth we can confide our wealth away from the merchants. Even if they manipulate the price- you can’t manipulate a deflationary asset forever. Let them play their games, it can only go on for so long. BTC is the pin to pop the everything bubble and no amount of fud can stop it.

>> No.16046880

>>16046695
Much much muuuucccchhhhh deeper than that

>> No.16046881
File: 130 KB, 800x842, 1560220855248.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046881

>>16046868
No fuck you do you how people fucking kill themselves because they have nothing? 40% of this country can't even afford to feed themselves. Kids go hungry. Parents are addicted to fucking meth and opiates. And don't give me that fucking gay ass excuse of
>hurr durr they made their own choices
No how can any one succeed without having financial education that AREN'T taught in these diploma mills?

>> No.16046888

>>16046681
Inflation is better than deflation. And whether you like it or not , we will live in a inflationary world forever. So the only thing you have to worry about is to preserve your wealth. How are you going to do it is up to you but the moment you realize that your life will become a bit easier. Also inflation is taxation on your savings hence putting your cash under your bed might not be the best strategy.

>> No.16046889
File: 194 KB, 889x1300, 1560702756721.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046889

>>16046873
>what is divide and conquer
clearly not even 4chan's autism division can agree on what type of monetary system is needed for the future and within one paradigm can't even decide what kind of asscoin is better.

>> No.16046892

>>16046881
I bet you're the same retard that would bitch about DARE coming to schools

fact is most people prefer to live lavish lifestyles but could in fact do fine with poorfag options. not my problem indeed

>> No.16046894

>>16046703
>thinks it’s only expensive for leafs and coast people
>too stupid to recognize everything in his meth/heroin junk town is also getting much more expensive, except it’s to his level on income
>complete and utter faggot

>> No.16046898 [DELETED] 
File: 773 KB, 1078x1638, weknow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046898

>>16046681
almost there

>> No.16046900
File: 68 KB, 1328x692, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046900

>> No.16046903

>>16046888
Checked

>How are you going to do it is up to you
What are my options? Diversify on boomer-rocks and crypto?

>> No.16046906
File: 105 KB, 300x455, 1562363045212.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046906

>>16046892
You sound like an old fart that nobody likes.

>> No.16046908
File: 91 KB, 405x205, cope.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046908

>>16046894
fucking lol cope harder poorfaggot it's hilarious you brainlet uber retards are so poor. it's because you are low iq idiots, haven't you realized yet?

>> No.16046909
File: 773 KB, 1078x1638, 032218.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046909

>>16046681
Almost there

>> No.16046916
File: 79 KB, 800x592, _fronts_N-0746-00-000010-WZ-PYR.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046916

>>16046888
>not returning purchasing power to the goys through deflation
You're just regurgitating jewish talking point about how inflation is great when it really isn't. You literally pointed out its flaws.
So, what, in the year 2069 a loaf of bread is gonna be $20 and people are going to be fine with that?

>> No.16046919

>>16046718
Someone should go in there with an old film camera and take some pictures, and sneak them into textbooks as examples for the Great Depression.

>> No.16046926

>>16046681
Just buy RLC and you’ll be a millionaire

>> No.16046928

>>16046748
>and then sending those kids to college
This is why we lost our country, because we stopped raising our own children.

>> No.16046936
File: 39 KB, 498x440, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046936

>>16046777
Out the ass.

>> No.16046941

>>16046825
>wholly dependent on foreign fiat currency
The world went on fiat currency because the US did.

>> No.16046944

>>16046718
Whereabouts was this taken?
Is this a farm in the mountains?

>> No.16046965

>>16046941
that’s the point, if not us it would have been somebody else and we would be even more fucked than we are now

>> No.16046974

>>16046916
Long term deflation can cause a "Deflationary death spiral". And none of us want that , yet long term inflation will cause fiat to lose it's buying power over time. Which would not cause you to lose your job. I personally don't find it that complex of a concept to preserve wealth and make sure that my cash from the past would have the same buying power today.
If we are talking about only inflation or only deflation both are bad. But we live in a world where we have cycles of such trends.

>> No.16046998

>>16046873
>>16046681
I think this was the reason we're all in on BTC. . . and then we sell at the top for gold.

is this not everyone's plan?

>> No.16047005
File: 49 KB, 500x548, Poverty_Rates_2012-2016_Relative_Map.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16047005

>>16046944
somewhere in the foothills of Appalachia

>> No.16047026

>>16046965
No, the US was one of the largest powers in the world at the time. WIthout fiat the US wouldve stayed isolationist during WWI, then the 1920s wouldve basically been the US being the #1 world economy bar none, Britain a distant second.

Why would the US have been moved into fiat without Federal Reserve trickery?

>> No.16047043

>>16047026
heck no, in this alternate universe Germany would have become the #1 economy through the 30s and 40s because their monetary policy was dependent on fiat, after that who knows, maybe the Soviets. The point being that the USA would have ceded its economic sovereignty and potential for literally no reason, meaning that by 2019 we would be an utter debt-ridden undeveloped shambles using some other country’s currency

>> No.16047053
File: 609 KB, 1808x3731, CE71FF2A-1218-4643-B747-989C7FEC4386.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16047053

>> No.16047243

>>16046909
based I came to this thread to link that video
>>16046720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
also this video has a lot of cringe but it shows the history of rothchilds hand in everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

>> No.16047286

>>16046873
>Even if they manipulate the price- you can’t manipulate a deflationary asset forever.
One word: gold.

>> No.16047453

>>16046681
Ways to be ok:
>Buy the cheapest home possible-rent is awful
>Don't pay off the 4% mortgage
>Max out Roth IRA and invest in standard index funds
>Save as much as possible
>Don't drink or do drugs unless it's free/you did some extra money thing(no such thing as extra money though)
>Pirate movies
>Don't pay for cable, just internet
>Invest in a brokerage account while keeping an emergency net.
>Fast food is expensive. Learn to cook well and quickly. Look at calories/protein and Max calories and protein per dollar.
>Learn how to "safely" invest. I recommend SPLV or similar fund.
>Use 10% of networth for your high risk investment crypto, options, dropshipping, individual stock speculation, whatever
>Don't chase girls all over the place, they will literally suck you dry in ways you can't even fathom if you haven't been there.

>> No.16047500

>>16047453
Cring and bluepilled. As long as you live through (((savings))) especially in (((fiat))) you will be fleeced. See:
>>16047243

>> No.16047525

>>16046718
They're probably happier than city slickers as long as their bellies are full

>> No.16047528

>>16046881
It's mostly beaners and nogs starving though so it's not all bad

>> No.16047609

>>16046767
Versus believing a sperg on the internet such as yourself?

>> No.16047646

>>16047043
It's really unbelievable how wrong a single post can be.

>> No.16047672

>>16046748
>2.5 cars

it’s 2.5 kids you common core mutt

>> No.16047676

>>16046868
>the wagie doesn’t know he is enslaved

>> No.16047694

>>16047453
>just live in poverty bro
>just save money bro
pure reddit. how about putting more effort into making more fucking money? you don’t get financial freedom aka lambo money working a 9-5 saving $200 a month and eating leftovers every day.

>> No.16047700

>>16046998
No we keep btc gtfo here

>> No.16047722

>>16046862
based and redpilled

>> No.16047735

>>16047286
Btc is better there arent tons hided bitcoins to make you poor again sucker

>> No.16047738

Let me guess "the joos" did it aimirite.. nutty conspiritards

>> No.16047914

>>16047528
No it is not. Fuck you.

A hungry stomach IN America should not exist, granted by the good earth the amount of food we produce....
And unconscionably throw away.

You could be purple. America is too well off to tolerate the homeless and hungry in her borders.

>> No.16047927

>>16047528
And outside of our borders, after we as Americans eat our fill of grain, and meat, we turn our attention abroad and help the world as a whole.

Why? Because we're Americans...
Not Israelis.

We make Marshall Plans, not Yinon Plans.

DEAL. WITH. IT.

>> No.16047929

>>16046681
What I don't get is why everyone talks about boomer rocks and shit from a different generation. The mind set on this board is basing your future financial plan on the past rather than plan it for the future.

Don't have an industrial age plan in today's era. You're just gonna fail.

>> No.16048032

>>16047914
Fuck off hippie
Nigs and beans are an actual negative netvalue to society. Go back to tumblr or whatever faggy site you came from you onions drinkin, pole smokin, commie bastard

>> No.16048041

>>16047735
>there arent tons hided bitcoins
What are gox, Satoshi wallets, etc

>> No.16048069

>>16046701
This, high functioning autists are the new alphas

>> No.16048070

>>16047914
>>16047927
Wanna know how I know you're a Baby Boomer?

>> No.16048086

>>16047914
>>16047927

Fucking cuck

>> No.16048089

>>16046718

desu that isnt poverty. its just a picture of a messy house.

they have a lot of pans

>> No.16048093
File: 434 KB, 1120x800, 1566088927740.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16048093

>>16047525
>city slickers
what did you say?

>> No.16048375

>>16046681
Retard here. What is the best way to protect yourself against this?

>> No.16049440

>>16048375
Buy precious metals, buy things that inflat/increase in value, save liquid cash for a crash.
Buy STONKS because its how they generate compound interest. To beat them you have to join them. And thats the sad truth, if you dont become them you will lose everything.

>> No.16049446

>>16049440
also buy crypto

>> No.16049931

>>16047243
Which books cover this topic in more depth?

>> No.16050205

>>16046681
>we're just helping the economy, goy!
>economy friendly practices are good for us, goy!

>> No.16050236

>>16046720
Perverted free money markets have destroyed every aspect, every nook and cranny of society.

To give you an idea of what I mean...just consider the fact that Facebook google amazon Snapchat Netflix...would all be insolvent without 0% debt markets and QE

The implications are staggering, given how they’ve destroyed the social fabric of the world

But it goes beyond that even. All social welfare and government programs, student loans, forced Marxism are all thanks to the fact that the government essentially has infinite money thanks to the federal reserve

When you start to think about the implications it makes your head spin

>> No.16050276

>>16046748

I have one child with my wife.

I make 60k a year, wife makes 40k a year. After taxes we're left with about 85k. It's a struggle to make it financially. If you think that's a shock then you're not married with kids. Life is insanely expensive these days.

>> No.16050290

>>16046769

The next step is for all housing to be owned by a corporation. Then true slavery will be instituted

>> No.16050302
File: 2.72 MB, 480x357, 1518629434014.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16050302

>>16047722
Thanks, fren. Was expecting this thread to be archived after I feel asleep drunk last night.
Anyways, yeah no we're totally bankrupt as a country, yet no one sees the writing on the wall.
Maybe it's /innawoods/ time. Sure hate to see /k/ommandos to capitalize on this shit.

Look at Chile, Venezuela and Argentina. All their economies are fucked and people are already dying because they can't trade pieces of paper anymore. Like, literally what the fuck.

>> No.16050323

>>16047453
>index funds

anon...

>> No.16050348
File: 28 KB, 400x400, GUEST_8123d450-3968-4f55-bc73-48039a36b304.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16050348

>>16050323
>INDEX FUNDUS

>> No.16050366
File: 89 KB, 940x627, IMG_0188-2-940x627.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16050366

>>16047672
Nigga you ever heard of a convertible/weekend car? Jesus ur as nitpicky as an old boomer
Day of the pillow when?

>> No.16050522

>>16046974
>Long term deflation can cause a "Deflationary death spiral"

This is the biggest load of absolute bullshit that neoliberal, neoconservative douchebags ever pushed on the western world.

People still need to eat, wear clothes, live in houses and condos, consume all forms of entertainment, buy transportation, the list goes on and on and on. Nobody is going to spend 5 hours walking to work every day for 10 years because they started watching the price of a car going down and just couldn't stop because it kept going down. People need to live and they will spend money, the difference is they'll only spend money on what they need, which is good because it means less global waste and the diversion of less precious oil toward manufacturing worthless plastic garbage that will only end up in Africa and Asia and then in the ocean.

>> No.16050548

>>16046681

You are wrong. In fact, there is no more inflation. Only money gets worth less. Which is not the same. Go study.

>> No.16050562
File: 1.05 MB, 927x6648, IMG_4262.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16050562

>>16046720

>> No.16050658

>>16048089
>no electricity
that's pretty roughin' it

>> No.16050678

>>16047694
tru, better to sell drugs and ball out

>> No.16050738

>>16046718
Looks comfy desu

>> No.16050802
File: 1.03 MB, 1825x1440, helium_tank_15MM_biz_GET.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16050802

>everything is getting more expensive
EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE
What exactly is getting more expensive? CPI/RPI show that inflation is relatively stable, therefore we have price stability. What we DO have is asset inflation. Why?

Central banks have a monopoly on money creation through issuing debt, normally done through quantitative easing, where central banks buy government bonds and/or other financial assets from institutions to inject liquidity back into the system and buoy up the economy. This money is supposed to trickle down and cause inflation, but it doesn't, at least not as much as traditional models would assume. This is because the money is injected into financial assets, increasing their value and causing an endless loop of ever increasing asset prices which in turn increases credit which in turn increases asset prices and so on and so forth.
This money doesn't trickle down to the majority because the elites, insiders, plutocrats or whatever you want to call them have a great deal of informational asymmetry and political clout which allows them to take advantage of risk shuffling (i.e. pawning off the risk of default to other institutions which have tacit or explicit government support) through financial engineering and guarantee that even if they do manage to fuck it all up, as happened in 2008, the government will bail them out.
What really happens is that the money printers simply inflate asset prices and re-shuffle capital ever upwards, meaning we have price stability (for everyday staple goods; note here that prices still inflate, but at a modest single-figure rate, which is entirely manageable and some may argue even beneficial to the economy as a whole), without financial stability (as the financial system is kept afloat via state-sanctioned market manipulation for the benefit of the capital-rich).
price stability =/= financial stability

WE are not fucked. YOU are fucked because you lack CAPITAL.

>> No.16050935
File: 104 KB, 1024x864, 1571589402642m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16050935

>>16046974
Big brained post finally. Deflation is fucked.

>> No.16050962
File: 49 KB, 768x512, 107875444-56a9a2575f9b58b7d0fd8e14.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16050962

>>16050802
Whew. The Baker's Dozen Club over here guys.
Only a few get in.
When the castle walls fall, you're the first to go for willingly supporting a system that ruins families.

>> No.16050969

>>16046681
Welcome to biz. This blackpill is why we're all here fighting amongst ourselves and trying to find the quickest escape route

>> No.16051010
File: 41 KB, 600x401, constitutional-convention.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16051010

Jesus, you fucks, it's We the People.
How hard is it to understand that? It's like some ancient biblical subversive groups of peoples has made us forget that through coordinate cultural attacks to brainwash us into usury or something.

Ain't no one escaping the next economic crash. The dollar is going to get sacrificed on the altar, frens. Silver & Gold was what gave the dollar its power. Then the powers that be got greedy and forced a shit system onto the fucking planet. Now those dollars are going to get dumped and they are going to come home to roost.

>> No.16051011

>>16047927
>we as Americans eat our fill of grain, and meat, we turn our attention abroad and help the world as a whole
You mean by exporting:
Cultural Marxism
LGBT propaganda
Feminism
Debt base economics
And declare war or sanction anyone who dares to oppose it?
The glorious days of past are long gone, old man.

>> No.16051043
File: 30 KB, 338x522, 4116908055_57f9ee7f43_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16051043

>>16047927
>No foreign entanglements
Do you have brain damage? It's not that hard to listen to men who have accomplished far more than any of us ever will or aspire to in our life times.
The Founding Fathers knew all those years ago as we do now that the current system must be avoided to prevent enslavement of the free peoples. Now we done fucked it all up by doing the exact opposite of what Washington, Franklin, and Jefferson wanted: a nation free from all forms of tyranny.

>> No.16051064
File: 148 KB, 474x550, 1561442476257.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16051064

>>16046681
buy bitcoin.

>> No.16051231

>>16050802
Die

>> No.16051245

>>16050290
For those that doubt this is possible you just wait. Crash will happen. Cheap money at -0.5% rates will flow to corporations who will buy up every house on the market at the bottom. What are you going to do about it you pathetic cucks?

>> No.16051264

>>16046862
If every american allocated 10% of their wages to savings in real hard assets the system would collapse in under a year. Facts.

>> No.16051275

>>16046769
See
>>16046788
The housing market bubble had a hard reset back in 2009. Since then it has regained it's dollar value at the peak of the bubble, but hasn't reached it's inflation adjusted dollar value, so there's still wiggle room, and no runaway subprime loans to topple the cards. As far as this equity bubble is concerned, the dollars haven't been flowing into housing at the same rate. During the dotcom bubble, the crash caused California homes to surge in price which I believe was the herald announcing the abnormally fast inflation of the housing bubble.

I suspect we're going to see the same thing happen when this everything bubble pops. Housing will skyrocket as old money trys to find a low inflationary asset to pour their trickledown gains into and those of us without the funds to take advantage of the situation will be further excluded from home ownership.

It is possible that the upcoming recession and/or depression will cause mortgage default due to mass layoffs when record low unemployment gets normalized to the mean, but I don't think it will prevent housing assets being gobbled up by greedy kikes.

>tl;dr

we're fucked zoomer

>> No.16051281

>>16050366
based e30 vert

>> No.16051428

>>16050562
link to actual post?

>> No.16051560

>>16050562
Now that's a blackpill

>> No.16051584

>>16050562
Imagine getting that blackpilled but still not seeing political parties are BS. Its coke v pepsi, same thing slightly different flavour.

>> No.16051596

>>16046810
Not a PMfag but oh how I want that.

Forgive me for covetousness oh Lord. But that is art.

>> No.16051622

uk fag here

who do i vote for for biggest gains

>> No.16051678

>>16046748
>waifu
It's wife you normal fag nigger. Waifu is a term used for a woman, fictional or real, that you want to be your wife but know she never will. You infest this website like rsts and have turned it into hell.

>> No.16051696

>>16051622
jezza

>> No.16051728
File: 169 KB, 870x746, gove.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16051728

>>16051696
but that inceases debt

>> No.16051729

>>16047525
They don't have fancy German cars

>> No.16051835

>>16046681
Guess where all the gains from productivity, outsourcing, offshoring, corporate welfare and price increases went.

>> No.16051958

>>16051835

TO THE PEOPLE THAT DESERVED IT BY DOING IT ALL

>> No.16052087

>>16051958

Ok, who do you mean? Not me I hope? *ducks*

>> No.16052108

>>16051835
Im digging through this right now. Its astonishing how many CEOs, heads of central banks and sovereign leaders got their starts at one specific investment bank

>> No.16052123
File: 132 KB, 1110x618, bank.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16052123

>>16052108
Emanuel macron is literally a banking shill

>> No.16052134

>>16052123
Next french election I am unironically going to go all in betting on the former employee of the Rothschild bank. Literally cant lose. The fix is in. If you cant beat them at least bet on the sure thing

>> No.16052293

>>16051584
This. Got disappointed when he started saying we should vote republican. both parties are just different sides of the same filthy coin.

Republicans will do anytHing to achieve greater israel

>> No.16052296

>>16046889
I like this picture. It's good.

>> No.16052380

>>16052293
What do? Run as an independent and use debate platforms to expose the scam to the public? Sounds like you might get suicided

>> No.16052407

>>16052123

How can people even be French without feeling like faggots? The language alone.

>> No.16052454

>>16052380
They won't kill you because you won't even be on the air. Nobody will hear your message.

>> No.16052475

>>16052454
really? Because I heard ron paul regularly. His son is a faggot though

>> No.16052643

>>16052475
Ron is based but he's still in the normie sphere. Nothing he says ever shakes the foundation. Plus every primaries he gets fucked in the debates because he gets zero air time or questions.

>> No.16052690

>>16052643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWet2SbU07c

>> No.16052705
File: 159 KB, 1080x1026, 5DBF490B-5FE3-4FAF-A9A6-E2B108109F96.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16052705

>>16046681
Things actually don’t keep getting more expensive in dollar terms, the costs are just shifted.
1. Export niggers from south to industrial north
(Oops now there’s a fuck load of crime)
2. Get women out of the homes and working
(Oops we fucked the family structure)
3. Send all manufacturing jobs to China
(Oops now everyone’s poor and depressed and killing themselves)
4. Import Pajeets chinks and spics to pick over the bones of your carcass
(Oops now your demographics are fucked and you don’t even have a country to make coherent laws or protect you)
This was all done by international Jewish finance - the capitalists - and they deserve worse than what Satan can inflict on them.

>> No.16052892

>>16052705
5. Suck dicks
(Oops im gay)

>> No.16052952

>>16052380
No, you collapse the whole fucking thing

>> No.16052983

>>16050562
>tfw never valued money
>tfw making a lot of money

just buy XMR and hope that the crypto doesn't get broken

>> No.16052984

>>16052952
>[
Ho?

>> No.16052991

>>16052952
>>16052984
How do?

>> No.16053033

>>16046718
>ywn be a poor hillbilly with friendly neighbors and childhood friends that you eventually marry

Who thought cities were a good idea past the bronze age?

>> No.16053053
File: 446 KB, 1296x825, 1571600727280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16053053

>>16046701
Thanks, just bought a sex bot with consent ai. I want it to tell me no so i can rape it.

>> No.16053070

>>16050802
So what is the solution? Invest everything we have in equities so that we become a part of the elite capitalist class?

>> No.16053111

>>16051678
Fuck off forever you stupid newfag. Rather than post bullshit you heard on on know your meme try just lurking you fucking cancer

>> No.16053138
File: 648 KB, 1600x1283, Liberty-Leading-the-People-oil-canvas-Eugene-1830.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16053138

>>16052991
see
>>16046834
also just read every comment here
everyone is dreadful and miserable but not willing to do anything about it

>> No.16053205

>>16050366
Accurate. My boomer dad has the 0.5 weekend Porsche. Upper crust white family probably has 1.75 kids 1965-1995 anyway.

>> No.16053243
File: 120 KB, 1280x960, 1525739139702.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16053243

>>16046998
>we sell at the top for gold.
No, we sell at the top for land.

>> No.16053252

>>16053243
Looks pretty comfy. When you buy a house in the middle of a suburb, do you actually own the land?

>> No.16053314

>>16053111

> Fuck off forever you stupid newfag.

LMAO

You gotta love that. Moar shit like that we need

>> No.16053576

>>16053053
SJWs will ruin that too
>>16053252
>When you buy a house in the middle of a suburb, do you actually own the land?
Usually, although some places are only leases, they're pretty obvious though since they're much cheaper to buy because they have a monthly cost. It's never made sense to me though, if you're going to buy something you should own it, if not then just rent.
You'll also be beholden to whatever property taxes the city desires and there's a chance there's a HOA that will also set fees.

>> No.16053699

Hello CIA here (I probably am breaking the law now by claiming i am CIA)
who wants to be arrested? Females preferred

>> No.16053703
File: 275 KB, 750x1397, 1556711825366.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16053703

>>16053699
Arrest yourself you stupid fucking spook

>> No.16053722

>>16053703

How about you suck my cock you fucking imbecile?

>> No.16053744
File: 55 KB, 387x524, 3df.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16053744

>>16053722
tempting, but no

>> No.16053747

>>16052892
|
|
\
\
__ \
°

>> No.16053812

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiESgYr35gA

>> No.16053829
File: 88 KB, 430x241, 1560335273223.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16053829

>>16053070
Eventually such selective inflation (price appreciation) of assets always comes to an inflection point where the 'real' economy can no longer prop up the 'virtual' economy and whoever is left holding the hot potato has it explode in their face.
Note here that the virtual economy is the one built on debt and speculation (aka future expectations, future revenue streams, future x where x = pretty much anything that can convince people that it will be better tomorrow), whereas the real economy is the one that at least attempts to anchor itself in economic reality and applies mainly to consumables.
So don't invest in equities, at least not right now while we're possibly on the brink of a massive financial crisis which may see assets fall dramatically as credit dries up and defaults pile up. Unironically invest in cryptocurrency.

Secrete your wealth and protect it from the revolt of the underman, such as >>16053138 who exalt the French revolution as something glorious while most likely ignorant of such basic terminology as positive and negative liberty. Any collective ideology preys on the insecurities of others and targets those they perceive as their oppressors, though the ultimate goal is simply the ultimate capitalist fantasy: a total and absolute monopoly.

tl;dr dyor and invest in something that you have total control over (you should be worried about those in power pushing for cashless societies, negative interest rates and state sanctioned bail-ins)

>> No.16053872

>>16053829
>invest in cryptocurrency
I already have chainlink, what else should I invest in?

>> No.16053878

you really would like to know me newfags, eh?

>> No.16053901

Germans are out. Üeriod. Too stupid and Pussified. Sorry. Voting green and shit

>> No.16053903
File: 71 KB, 850x400, quote-the-refusal-of-king-george-to-allow-the-colonies-to-operate-an-honest-money-system-which-benjamin-franklin-65-8-0867.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16053903

>>16053829
Oh sure and I assume you believe the America Revolution was made up of underlings as well you stupid cunt.
Franklin and the gang knew too well of the criminal elite attempting to consolidate power and left an exit hole in our Constitution (2A) as they damn well knew power corrupts.
This isn't Liberty. This isn't Freedom.

>> No.16053916

>>16046681
Debt gets less too hahahha poor people getting richer. Wagies mad.

>> No.16053917

>>16049440
>Buy STONKS

Fuck off back to R*DDIT.

>> No.16053932

Get some debt its based in inflation actually.

>> No.16053938

Whilst Russians dump all the chemicals they want into the vast lands they own... whilst africans do not give a single shit about environmental protection. Whilst India uses their rivers as dumps. Whilst China (who knows what the fuck they do? ..WE THE WEST, WE NEED TO BE ENVIRONMENTALLY NICE?

>> No.16053954

>>16053932
But yeah if intrest rates rise debt is not so based. In hyperinflation debt is fucking based though. And thr funny thing is debt createa hyperinflation hahahha the banks cuck all people

>> No.16053969

>>16053954
Yeah sorry im not know for my well typed posts but im sure you fot the messagem i wont even make excuses

>> No.16053976

I hate the EU

>> No.16054013

>>16046718
if that place was clean it would be comfy desu

>> No.16054032

>>16050236
This

>> No.16054041

>>16054013
Fucking ridiculous really. Even if we in Europe keep going that faggot way.. even then, we are a few hundred million people ... it matters nothing in comparison to the billions in the third world who will keep doing what they do

>> No.16054045

>>16053903

Chaaos this you?

>> No.16054061
File: 631 KB, 940x640, tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16054061

>>16054013
>post the outside pictures and there shall be an end to the horror

>> No.16054068

And no, the solution to import them here is not it either

>> No.16054076
File: 2.57 MB, 480x240, 1521147972837.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16054076

>>16054045
No faggot

>> No.16054087

Dispatch war rocket ajax

>> No.16054093
File: 20 KB, 508x496, 1560020609578.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16054093

>>16053903
Franklin was a virtuous automaton who had achieved more and under worse circumstances than everyone on /biz/, including both you and I.
Freedom is an illusion; we are all slaves to the tyranny of the state. You unironically believe in a modern, twisted version of the Hobbesian social contract, only instead of a Sovereign you want us to bend the knee to the tyranny of the majority.
As regards liberty, you clearly fail to fully understand it. If you follow John Stuart Mill's definition of liberty (liberty of thought and opinion, tastes and pursuits, and to plan ahead) to its logical conclusion, then you come to find that those who are blessed with natural gifts will eventually filter themselves through to the top of any 'free' system that operates under the principles of 'true' liberty.

>>16053872
DYOR

>> No.16054146

check this out... I now due to a new eu law, need to go to the police till december31st and register my ar 15 and how many magazines i have. If i do not do not do that, i will own an illegal weapon

>> No.16054164
File: 100 KB, 2000x1200, 1570503444477.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16054164

>> No.16054182

>>16050562
This is why bitcoin is the biggest red pill of all time. I see now.

>> No.16054185

>>16054164

Oh? what does that have to do with the year you were born fucker?

>> No.16054201

>>16054185

You have no clue. But keep believing whatever makes you happy

>> No.16054207

>>16046998
Sell at the top for real estate, gold, and obviously keep the rest of your bitcoin

>> No.16054275

and owning an illegal weapon is something you do not want in my country. Because it means you will be barred from even be caught with a fucking knife. You know, knife... the weapon every african uses when they come here

>> No.16054316

The Eu cuts our balls off. And we take it.

>> No.16054342

The main problem are the French and Germans... they have huge problems, but they need that government rule. Always have. They would rather have it this way

>> No.16054437

Fuck freedom, fuck free opinion, lets instead import africa... that is the eu... o, and lets forbid weapons. because criminals will care

>> No.16054445

>>16046868
Do you own a home or apartment or are you just renting?

>> No.16054525

god bless the USA

>> No.16054946

>>16046767
Life is a computer model fucker

>> No.16054963

The answer is, and always has been, jooz

>> No.16055001

>>16054963

right

>> No.16055110

>>16051596
I don't think God would be mad about it but who knows.
It's a picture in history anon. I'm pretty sure as long as you're not bowing and praying to it that it's not idolatry, also if you're not buying it at detriment to your personal finances.

>> No.16055135

>>16051596
And it's only around 200$
Not bad to be honest, I might get one soon.

>> No.16055212

>>16055110
I am God. That is what you all don't really get yet

>> No.16055216

>>16046718
Look at the poor kid sad about missing the HUSTLE AND BUSTLE of a big city life

>> No.16055245
File: 47 KB, 579x300, my brain is full of fuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16055245

>>16050562
What's really scary is that Draghi's negative interest rates are also fucking up people's savings and retirement funds everywhere in the European zone. All while the rich get richer because they get PAID to borrow money.

>> No.16055273

>>16047927
Lmao i think you're lost.

>> No.16055307

>>16046762
Glowing

>> No.16055323

>>16051678
kys faggot

>> No.16055329

>>16047914
Back to plebbit cuck

>> No.16055367
File: 35 KB, 705x686, 9E674F3B-9FBD-4A94-9B99-3D03B7EF14E1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16055367

>>16046998
No you absolute fucking retard, you do the opposite.

You buy GOLD first, wait for the collapse, THEN buy bitcoin

Too many retards can’t see this and it’s why I’m going to be a billionaire

>> No.16055371

>>16046681
It is about boomer rocks. They keep the government in check.

>> No.16055412

>>16054093
Rothschild scum kill yourself!

>> No.16055455

>>16055212
No. You're a nigger.

>> No.16055473

>>16046681
So I'm all in LINK, you couldn't ever convince me to hold btc, it's too fucky.
Should I get any silver or not?

>> No.16056145

>>16055455

Oh fuck off u retarded pol driven half breed

>> No.16056162

>>16055455

You saying that is like I am a wolf and calling a cat a nigger

>> No.16056198

The og message disappeared ;)

>> No.16056219

and that dear anons is what power is

>> No.16056234

>>16047525
it's easy to be happy when you don't know what your missing.

>> No.16056300

>>16046965
>saudis richer than god
>all their wealth is in guns and gold
Really make you convert to islam.

>> No.16056432

>>16054093
This post is very Jewish.
Motherfucking Franklin is my nigga bro that d00d made lots of inventions and canoodled all the French maids. What the fuck have you done?

>> No.16056449

>>16046681
just make more money faggot boom /thread

>> No.16056543

>>16056449

This.
You do not even realise, but he is right. It is so simple.

>> No.16056599

>>16050935
based and terrypilled

>> No.16056602

>>16052892
Unironically the next step in the globohomo agenda.

>> No.16056799
File: 334 KB, 640x533, 77do5y9iy4d31.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16056799

>>16053243
>>16046998

g-guys.... where is the t t-top?

>> No.16057048
File: 98 KB, 650x433, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16057048

>>16046748
>2.5 cars

>> No.16057058

>>16050276
>Life is insanely expensive these days.
>>16050276
>I make 60k a year, wife makes 40k a year.
I think I figured out your problem

>> No.16057173
File: 275 KB, 1864x712, EBB021A0-1EED-449B-A5C8-CD2EDAC8CBBA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16057173

>>16055473
Everything is a distraction to steal your silver so they can keep stacking

>> No.16057196

>>16046681

Yeah it's called inflation and your graph has nothing to do with what you're saying you stupid fucking cunt.

>> No.16057670

>>16046889
>clearly not even 4chan's autism division can agree on what type of monetary system is needed

/biz unanimously agrees crypto is ideal long term solution. We have shills and glow niggers on here that say otherwise. But, the board wouldn't exist if the first statement wasn't true.

>> No.16058050

>>16055367
Based and gold backed bitcoin pilled. I’ll be seeing you at the top anon.

I’ll leave you this one tip if you are a trader as well. Short the stock market on Friday.

>> No.16058069

>>16046746
>It's not my fault I can't make it, I'm just unlucky
Major cope

>> No.16058880

>>16047286
manipulate with paper trading but there will be a correction.

>> No.16058954

>>16053872
Chainlink isn't cryptocurrency
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cryptocurrency

>> No.16059132

>>16050562
what I don't get is how he says the government borrowing and lending money to the banks over and over again causes debt, but how does that relate to welfare?

>> No.16059272

>>16050562
Why the fuck is he writing vote repub. if dems are really subverting our nation then they have already turned the repubs into controlled opposition decades ago.l
and that would fit the ww2 rep kill off too. kill the conservative fundamentalists, replace them with "progressive thinkers".

imma be honest i am pessimistic about this. even his idea to just not use money literally does not work since urban city dwellers dont even produce anything locally. we get our food, clothing, goods, by buying them from outside, since all the land is already saturated. the entire thing is built on currency. you cant just live low cost zero income either, because you need to pay for your expensive property.

rural citizens are even more cucked as their manual labor jobs get automated more and more each year. wont get into it but government tries harder each year to make it impossible to live a detached life.

that is also why i think crypto is the literal only way out.

the world isnt even in need of production anymore. debt slavery is meant to keep us doing retarded service jobs for the rich. otherwise, we have so much food and resources that we could already be in a fantasy utopia. not that i believe in a utopia being possible.

also how does Yang fit into the equation?

>> No.16059386

>>16058880
A correction to what? From paper/digital back to gold? Pffft.

>> No.16059608
File: 643 KB, 1022x731, 1245267353754.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16059608

>>16050236
All the pain of the world in the last 100 years can be attributed to the existence of the Federal Reserve.

>Federal Reserve Act, signed by Woodrow Wilson, allows Federal Reserve to take power over the United States economy, promptly getting rid of real money and putting us onto fiat
>Greenlights European central banks to do the same
>Whaddya know, next year World War I starts. With the funding of, you guessed it, central bank money-printing
>For 3 years the fighting occurs and the bodies pile up, but no one makes any ground
>War is about to end in a stalemate
>Big daddy Merica steps in despite lack of popular support thanks to yours truly Woodrow Wilson
>Central Powers know now they will lose
>Germany, now stuck between the now highly empowered West and Russia in the East, sends Lenin into Russia to start the Bolshevik Revolution, causing internal conflict that removes them from the war
>The Soviet Union takes Russia's place thanks to WWI
>War ends and the West institutes unbelievably harsh Treaty of Versailles on Germany
>New Germany (Weimar Republic) forced into hyperinflation to pay off war debt
>Conditions get bad enough where people become desperate and vengeful enough to carry Hitler to power
>WWII starts with a very weak Nazi Germany who, had they been stopped from taking over the Rhineland, would have fallen, but thanks to Chamberlain et. al. they annexed many European lands
>As war trudges on, refugees from war-torn lands seek safety in the United States
>War ends
>Soviet spies worm their way into US government
>Communists in State Department allow Mao to gain power in China
>Academic refugees get cushy professor jobs in US universities
>Soldiers come home, and thanks to the GI bill, get educated by these professors on things like the Bourgeois, the Proletariat and other communist garbage
>Which makes for a population dumb enough to vote for Great Society programs, Affirmative Action, and other cultural rot
And we're still making it worse.

>> No.16059692

>>16051275
Hope to God you're wrong.

>> No.16059709
File: 22 KB, 236x282, 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16059709

>>16046777

Trips of Truth

>> No.16060007

>>16053829
Appreciate your post.

>> No.16060428
File: 1.37 MB, 1276x850, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16060428

>>16051010
>they are going to come home to roost.
"whatever the fuck that means."

appreciate the post.

>> No.16060532
File: 25 KB, 512x512, aiportraits_1563498613.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16060532

>>16054061
At least they aren't obese

>> No.16060818
File: 128 KB, 1100x587, 5154956f69bedd0644000001.jfif.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16060818

>>16046681

>> No.16060843

>>16060532
>It takes a Great Depression to drop obesity rates
Sign me up!

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action