[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 116 KB, 1024x1016, 1571153411877.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16025521 No.16025521 [Reply] [Original]

Putting this on /biz/ btw because I think it is the highest IQ board that still allows shitposting. (unironically, the only smarter boards are lit and sci)

I posted this last night and only got three responses, but they were frightening. I just want to see what the people browsing right now think. and because I'm not going to be asleep and will be able to discuss shit. here:

I frequently go through slumps where everything i say is awkward and it bcomes incredibly difficult to get out of my head. Problem is that I'm an extrovert, and literally the only way I can get out of these slumps is if I force my self to socialize and bear through the horrific interactions until i gather enough energy to just one day wake up and not be slumped. I know I have to do this b/c it doesn't stop unless I do. My longest slump was two months cause I was just trying to wait it out instead of bearing through it. Doesn't work.
Another problem is that when I'm not in a slump, I'm extremely charismatic, expressive, I unironically become the funniest person I know.
So there's this expectation of me b/c people tend to remember good things more or whatever. and sometimes one day I just wake up and I'm cringe and out of focus and actually just seem aspergers, but i don't have aspergers, i have adhd.
whats going on here?
been slumped since last saturday btw

>> No.16025527

>>16025521
More water, more sleep.

>> No.16025539

>>16025521
This is not biz related

To post here you have to talk about the prophecy, either be a paid bsv/link pajeet, a fantom chink, or post young women being provocative with a caption asking how to make money

>> No.16025546

>>16025521
swinging from high highs to low lows and back makes me think you might be bipolar. have you talked to any psychs?

>> No.16025556
File: 145 KB, 331x741, 1566948794023.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16025539
oh my bad.
jannies, don't erase this post; observe this Relevance:

1K EOY
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK KIKES (HOLY SHIT FUCK KIKES I HATE THEM I HATE THEM)
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK DYKES
FUCK NO-LINKERS
FUCK NO-LINKERS
FUCK NO-LINKERS
1K EOY

also asuka probecy WILL come true

>> No.16025568

>>16025521
Nofap

>> No.16025579

>>16025521
>it is the highest IQ board that still allows shitposting.
So the highest IQ board

>> No.16025588

>>16025521
I have this too anon
likely bipolar, my sister has it anyway

>> No.16025595

>>16025521
are you INFJ?

>> No.16025596

>>16025546
I have taken just one tab of acid a year ago. I felt better but it didn't make my mood 'weird'.

Weed is definitely a different story though. I really enjoy it, but whenever I do it, I get way higher than anyone else I know, and everyone says this to me as well. I used to try smoking more but if I smoke more than twice a week I start having weird schizotypal thoughts - correlating shit and using normal things to extrapolate metaphors on my life and reality. But this doesn't happen at all if it's just once a week or less, so I took it to mean that it just isn't for me as much as it is for some people. Might also be worth saying that I have legitimately tripped twice off weed before. Once on edibles, started seeing not quite fractals but some sort of distinctly swirling menger cube type pattern. Another time it was after a bong rip, I locked myself in a bathroom to cough for thirty minutes and started seeing eyes and faces and the walls had depth to them. But maybe this is just cause I have a stupid low tolerance - even when I do smoke, it's usually just half of what most people consider a puff off of a pipe.

>> No.16025616
File: 52 KB, 850x400, nietzsche.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16025521
listen to your body anon
what works for others may not work for you.

>> No.16025628

>>16025595
im entp

>>16025588
yeah thats what they said in the other thread, made me suspect shit so i took a couple of online quizzes and they said I had very severe indicators of maybe manic-only type. I've never had depression.
My thing against this though is that I thought bipolar was way more intense. Like not-faking-it dennis reynolds intense.

>> No.16025644

>>16025596
>weed
Okay, found your problem. Or was all this happening before you started experimenting with hormone altering substances? Also link to the other thread

>> No.16025655

>>16025628
there's different kinds

>> No.16025681

>>16025644
I know it's not weed because I've had all of this shit since i was about 15 and didn't even drink alcohol until I was 18, weed later. I'm 19 now.
And like I said, if it's once a week or less for me, I don't notice any in my thoughts differences at all, and when I do smoke, it's just half a puff, like I said, so I really doubt thc is doing anything to me.

>> No.16026214

Bipolar disorder? Idk I'm not a doctor

>> No.16026475

>>16025556
fpbp

>> No.16026536

>>16025628
>My thing against this though is that I thought bipolar was way more intense. Like not-faking-it dennis reynolds intense.
well you may actually be that intense, and not realize it? I think that's one of the things that happens, it's not like manic people have a clear conception that they're acting weird usually, I don't think

>> No.16026875

>>16026536
I've been told by several people that I'm the strangest person they know. idk. maybe its how I act but I always thought its cause my teenage-hood was really weird.
I went to an academy for gifted kids, yada yada. Point is that for middle school and highschool, I went to classes with the same sixty kids, and really only talked to the same 15. for 8 years. I was also 40 minutes away from the school, and my friends were around 20 minutes away, on the other side. So if I wanted to hangout with my friends, it was an hour drive. This meant I really didn't get much social interaction outside of school, never learned to just chill and hangout etc. idk. so in college its obviously been taking some learning, but i think it's just cause I was brought up different

>> No.16026912

>>16025596
That weed thing happens to me all the time. I think we both have adhd and it causes or brains to experience what it's like to be a "normal" brain, and it's super jarring, freaks me the fuck out.

But acid or mushrooms I have no problem with. I actually do great on micro doses of shrooms. But weed, I cant handle it.

>> No.16026948

SELL SELL SELL
BITCOIN IS NEVER GOING THIS HIGH EVER AGAIN
I REPEAT BITCOIN IS
---NEVER---
GOING TO BE THIS HIGH FOR THE REST OF TIME

>> No.16027090

>>16025521
sounds like some kind of feedback loop where something negative happens that you associate with the slump cycle, causing you to be off-balance and on guard out of fear of the impending slump, which just encourages the slump to happen and perpetuate. think of it like an emotional recession

take steps to notice when your slump fears are rising and mitigate the slump onset by addressing whatever caused those fears to begin with, and perhaps find that whatever causes the slump and the slump itself is not that bad and there is no need to impose so much psychological pressure on yourself.

And if you find yourself in a slump, remind yourself that they do end and work toward getting out of it with the attitude that whatever transient embarrassment you experience is not an enduring aspect of your character, it’s like having a cold

>> No.16027646

Identify the cue or cause that initiates the process. There can be many and I'm going to list a few examples:

-It could be a hormonal cycle (men have those too).
-It could be some unconscious trigger like interacting with someone that looks or feels like someone else who made you feel inferior in the past (your father, mother, relative, bully from school, etc). You may think nothing of it but in hindsight realize that was the moment that your mood began to decline apparently for no reason.
-It could be lack of exercise. A man needs some sort of intense physical activity at least once every 48 hours. Otherwise you begin getting "couch potato syndrome" and begin turning lazier and lazier.
-It could be lack of sex. A man needs frequent sex (once or twice a week at least) in order to keep an optimal mood. It is a physiological need. Your subconscious knows if you are not getting your fix no matter how much you delude yourself into thinking you don't need it. Special mention to people who adopt extremist anti-sex ideologies and fringe religious beliefs to cope with their lack of sexual success. It is not a meme, it is a reality. They're badly coping.
-It could be something you ate. Food with highly estrogenic effects: beer, milk, sugar, you-know-what sauce, you-know-what milk. Excess carbohydrates, stuff fried in vegetable oils (they're pretty much poison), etc
-It could be something you didn't eat. The body needs plenty of fat soluble vitamins and macronutrients from nutrient dense animal foods. You need tons of cholesterol and saturated fat just to make your body produce all the hormones it needs to regulate itself. Look up Frank Tufano in Youtube if you think that might be the case.
-It could be a general lack of direction and lack of a mission in life.

Who knows. It could be many things. I bet you guys could add half a dozen more items to that list. What I do when I get in one of these ruts is always the same: fun. For me it's exercise (biking, martial arts, etc).

>> No.16027700

>>16027646
Adding to this: in my experience more often than not it's the body. If you're in a rut start with the body. Go bike, go run, make it tired so at the end of the day you sleep really well.