[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1014 KB, 750x1334, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1595068 No.1595068 [Reply] [Original]

I dont know what to do anymore , i just bought a house 4 months Ago. I had a very good paid job but just today i got fired, for no particular reason! The answer i got to my questen "why" i got it was that they har no explanation bit in the pappers they wrote that they had to cut down.. But 2 weeks Ago they hired 20 new people . I have 0 money as of right now ! I loved that job and now im all alone in a house i cant afford with no aducation and now future job what so ever. I dont know where i should ask for answers im 20years old and already fucked up my whole life :(

>> No.1595072

Get unemployment then start job hunting. See how you fare and if not well then look at possible ways to get rid of the house but stay out of debt.

>> No.1595074
File: 1.62 MB, 2845x1682, bizlit3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Usually the best times to reinvent yourself are when you have lost everything.

>> No.1595085

i am a Quick learner and very god with numbers and as a hobby i learn languages as of Right now i have learned swe ger eng Any suggestions in jobs i could look for ( same Guy from the first post !