[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 443 KB, 860x860, 1550865461814.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15939629 No.15939629 [Reply] [Original]

Is anyone investing in anything outside of crypto/stocks/rocks?

>> No.15939638

nigger what else is there to invest in

>> No.15939640

>>15939629
I used to let the two dogs I had knot me in the ass. It was great, I could feel the heartbeat and twitching rocket inside me. But one day I let one face fuck me.

Mistake.

He fucked me hard and then knotted me before I realized he was to big. I couldn't open my jaw up enough. So I lay there deep throating my dog. It tasted like sour milk and metal coins. Just constant flow of cum pouring down my throat and filling my mouth. I could hardly breath through my nose. Then he turned and reversed his tie, so his asshole was on my nose the entire time. I had to breath so I sat there huffing dog anus while his cock dumped a ton of seed into my stomach.

In order to not suffocate I had turned around onto all fours. Exposing my ass....and my other dog mounted me. Dry. Dry fucked my ass. God it hurt. I was bleeding and in pain. Now I was spit roasted by my dogs. Cum pouring into my asshole and throat. I couldn't even move my tongue much because it stimulated the knot and he would just stay hard. I was like that for twenty minutes in my mouth and ass. I was dripping cum from my smashed prostate. Knots do that btw.

Eventually they pulled free, mouth first of course. I had to stay a bit more for my ass before pulling free.

When they were done, I collapsed on the floor, dripping in dog cum. Both were licking me clean. I went to stand but the first dog tried to mount my ass! Fucker was still horny. I wasn't fast enough and had another 5 minute session.

Long story short is, big dogs are great.