[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 361 KB, 950x530, 1553711084224.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15902927 No.15902927 [Reply] [Original]

Let me start by saying that I genuinely care about all of the Anons here and your financial future.
Many of you may not know this but there is and under the radar crypto project that is rarely mentioned here working with major players right now to fundamentally shift the entire concept of dapps into the Enterprise space bringing electronic contract execution that has a legal standing in court for day to day business activities essentially replacing an entire industry of existing contract law and payment remittance .

It is important to note that this shift in the status quo will come swftly and without warning. Test nets allready exist and are churning real world information through them waiting to be turned on for the remaining 99% of system traffic.
This system has no scalability constraints as the information written to chain is completely up to the end users consuming the product. Many will choose to boil down multi gigabyte data sets down to single hashes for confirmation and contract verification.

Only a small handful of early adopters have been able to purchase this extremely low cap token. With my help though you will be able to figure out the complex hurdles involved with not only purchasing these tokens at 1/1000th of their fair market value but also how to move them into cold storage in preparation for the singularity and the implementation of staking.

If anyone needs any help buying ChainLink tokens and freeing themselves from the bonds of financial servitude just know that I am here for you always.

- Anonymous

>> No.15903076

I have been ourking here since June and laugh at schizos freaking out and all but I have not fucking idea about how to buy a cryptocoin or chainlink or whatever and I need money

>> No.15903189
File: 210 KB, 584x292, 1564248436383.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15903076
You need to start a bank transfer (no fees) as soon as possible. They can take up to a week.
If you are in America the safest onramp is coinbase, but you do not want to use coinbase.com to initiate the transfer all of your transactions should be done via pro.coinbase.com. The pro site uses the same login but carries fees competitive or better than other popular exchanges.

Start off small with a couple hundred dollars to know and understand the process.
Once you have money on exchange you can create a limit order to buy Chainlink for less than its current price, the price will fluctuate and normally you are safe going a couple cents under or more depending on how fast you want it to fill.

Once you have the tokens you are going to want to move them to a cold wallet , there is a lot of information out there about securely storing ETH tokens and it is meant to overwhelm new users. The most important thing to remember is that a wallet is just a random string of text. This random string of text gets its security from the amount of different possible combinations it has.

My personal preference is to have many wallets generated with My Ether Wallet locally in a sandboxed environment, you only use this software to generate a cryptographically secure key and it will tell you the address associated with the account. You take these keys and physically store them or electronically store them though fully offline physical storage is preferred.

If you are interested in how to run MEW locally and safely let me know.

>> No.15903286

I see... Thank you anon

>> No.15903306

>>15903189
You will get banned and account closed for dodgeing fees like they
Then they will literally ban your ID

>> No.15903452
File: 541 KB, 656x913, 1539011817472.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15903306
Nope this Anon is a lying faggot , there is nothing about using the pro service that will have any effect on your account. It is an open secret and anyone buying through coinbase directly using their order service simply does not know about this option.