[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 35 KB, 300x302, meeee.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15877257 No.15877257 [Reply] [Original]

So in the uk we separate balance sheets into; income statement, statement of changes in equity and statement of financial position.

However, i cannot seem to find any videos or online examples with those specific 3 catagories, they are named something else for the most part which leads me to believe there is a difference in the uk and american system. If there are any ppl who can tell me which is which betwen teh american and uk system that would be much appreciated just so i can watch the american videos and do their examples but just translate it over to our system
An example being T accounts which we do not have within the balance sheet, it is named something else i believe

>> No.15877671
File: 124 KB, 850x768, 1E4CA104-531E-41EC-8328-7B056BB6F1CE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Income statement is the income statement. Financial position is balance sheet. Equity statement is statement of shareholders equity. Doesn’t sound like cash flow statement is included.