[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 245 KB, 1091x1538, B323DD09-1055-45CE-8BB9-29118C0E6CE4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15863983 No.15863983 [Reply] [Original]

I made it financially speaking.
Yes money I agree isn’t everything but I am self made at least;
$3 million investment gains in several dig markets with as many different techniques from being -$10000 in debt in just 15 years earlier.

I had no formal business education or influence I came from a working middle class background yet I wanted to be wealthy and succeed financially from the age of 13. Literally from that point all I did 12 hours a day for 10 years was read all the notable investment and economics books and associated literature , study and research virtually every market, complete my mba , continually approach and contact established names with proposals ideas and start several businesses from scratch with no assistance.
I came to understand (surprisingly) from this experience and managing and leading others that I have a unique characteristic , an instinct to be a successful investor that cannot be taught. Visting this board just underscores this.

Do anons agree the ability to profit financially is nature rather than nuture?

>> No.15864029

>>15863983
Nature rather than nuture? You mean nurture you fucking incel?
Here’s a wrench in your stupid theory: my brother and I have a trust fund with 25million each. How’s that for nature Vs nurture? God, you are a fucking moron and your retarded post just underscores this. Pleb. Go back to waging and licking boots.

>> No.15864030

>>15863983
>Visting this board just underscores this
what did nigger mean by this?

>> No.15864035

>>15863983
Personality is mostly genetic along with intelligence. Try teach someone willpower. How did you make that much sounds like a larp.

>> No.15864047
File: 287 KB, 757x615, 1553285801723.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Damn you had to do all that just to get $3m? Lmao you boomers with your stocks and businesses. I'm 19 and I got a 20k LINK stack which will be worth $20m in 2 years max. Zoomer masterrace dabbing on you grandpas. Imma get the fuck outta here SKRRRT SKRRRRRTTTTT!

>> No.15864063

idk anon.
all i know is that 99% of people who do @the right thing@ and go to university, get their degree, and get their job, and pay their 401k etc never make it

or they finally get enough to retire when they are about to die. they have Stockholm syndrome and defend their wagecuck lifestyle together. they get indoctrinated into marring a slut who will steal their shit.
anyway. i think some have decent life like that but its still in that matrix. these types usually make it to middle management and get stuck. they are clueless.

then you get the clued up ones who say "why bother"? they know their effort is wasted so they get by onthe minimum effort. some are losers, dropouts, NEETs whatever. they are not always retarded to the how things work even if they can grasp it.

then you get the clued up ones who have a brain and take advantage of it.
This is why many people who make it to CEO, or just make it in general never went to college, dropped out, faked their degree, did meme shit, and did it all "WRONG WRON WRONG" by the clueless wagecucks standards.
The made it because their innate understanding and wiring that prevented them from doing the conventional route is exactly how they could make the choices and see the path to making it. the people who are indoctrinated with conventional routes cant ever see the real ways to make it because they are blinded by that conventionality. anything different is gate kept by other wagecucks and talked down. it takes a very unconventional mind and person to do different things despite this.

so we can concluded that conventional means done out of conventionality is only a path to a mediocre wagecuck life. those who will make it will always find a way anyway because they think differently. if their paths cross with the wagecucks, its not for the same reason, its because they know what they are doing.

>> No.15864167

>>15864029
Excuse my typos , the type box is particularly small and not easy to check and navigate.
How is my theory invalid exactly if your money was given to you and you did not independently earn it?
To be frank you seem more upset about my grammar than my message , what’s up with that exactly?
Can we get some verification on your “so,called” wealth trust funder ? (aha ha)
Thank you for your contribution and eagerly await your insightful retort .. (aha ha)

>> No.15864187

All women are whores.

>> No.15864199

>>15864030

Well I meant that in my time on this board ( limited I admit) little due diligence , objectivity or analysis is seemingly applied to investing opportunities.

>> No.15864206

>>15864187
>Women
Kekito

>> No.15864216

>>15864035
I am not larping . I thought I had illustrated (all be it generally) how I made my wealth. What specifically do you wish to know?

>> No.15864238

>>15864047
Well as i thought I had illustrated, it was more instinct and not so much work at all.
I guess I was “driven’
Do tell how will your ahem “link stack” be worth $ 20 million in today’s dollars precisely?

>> No.15864264

>>15864063
This absolutely resonates and is incredibly insightful
Thank you anon
I really appreciate your thoughts and opinion
I’m sure you are successful in what you apply yourself to also