[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 21 KB, 624x420, negan thumbnail.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1585227 No.1585227[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

take this down if not ok but i need to warn people about the poor service at the burger king on 10th and washington here in kennewick. last friday my friends and i went through the drive through at 1230 am they close at 1 am so we went to the speaker and tried to give our order all we were doing was getting chili dogs no luck so we went to the window the snobby little high school chick working said we are closed but we said your sign says you close at 1 she said they were slow so they were closing early we asked to talk to the manager and she said ok and walked off we assumed she went to get him 5 minutes go by and we see her again we ask where the manager is and i swear she ignores us we ask again she again ignores us we say it a third time and say we know u heard us then we honk thats when she said u just want a chili dog and we say no we want the manager we asked for his name she gave it to us then went back to get him she then came back and said he said to just make the order we told her we want the manager and that at this point we arnt ordering and were taking our buisness to jack in the box. finally the manager comes out and we bitch him out he tells us everything she told us was a lie and we told him that it was a joke the service they offer there. well yesterday my wife wanted burger king and begged me to take her so i did and well this is what the service was like with the same manager this is terriable please pass it along and dont dine at that burger king thank you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR2mQjCVU9A

>> No.1585233

>>1585227
fuck that bro im never eating at BK again. thanks for the heads up

>> No.1585236

>>1585227
If I was the manager I would exercise my right to refuse service to all gingers.

>> No.1585243
File: 11 KB, 470x454, 1469884307892.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>take this down if not ok but i need to warn people about the poor service at the burger king on 10th and washington here in kennewick. last friday my friends and i went through the drive through at 1230 am they close at 1 am so we went to the speaker and tried to give our order all we were doing was getting chili dogs no luck so we went to the window the snobby little high school chick working said we are closed but we said your sign says you close at 1 she said they were slow so they were closing early we asked to talk to the manager and she said ok and walked off we assumed she went to get him 5 minutes go by and we see her again we ask where the manager is and i swear she ignores us we ask again she again ignores us we say it a third time and say we know u heard us then we honk thats when she said u just want a chili dog and we say no we want the manager we asked for his name she gave it to us then went back to get him she then came back and said he said to just make the order we told her we want the manager and that at this point we arnt ordering and were taking our buisness to jack in the box. finally the manager comes out and we bitch him out he tells us everything she told us was a lie and we told him that it was a joke the service they offer there. well yesterday my wife wanted burger king and begged me to take her so i did and well this is what the service was like with the same manager this is terriable please pass it along and dont dine at that burger king thank you

What did he mean by this?

>> No.1585244
File: 5 KB, 212x237, 10387601_636946449720336_8458543496829840085_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lay off the drugs Josh, you have class tomorrow.

>> No.1585274

>>1585227
thats why you dont go to these fast food places. You can't expect good service from kids, they dont give two shits.

>> No.1585276

>>1585227
dude, fuck that burger king!

>> No.1585336
File: 8 KB, 239x207, 1465881065666.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1585227

>> No.1586495

Burger King shares just dropped ten points due to this post.

>> No.1586590

The Burger King in my town is nothing but kids too and the Manager is a 23 year old college graduate that his a fat cuck that hires high school girls. He's a huge creep. If you are going to go there, enjoy sitting in the drive thru for 30 minutes while the kids have to talk to their friends in cars ahead. If you go inside, then you're stuck waiting for them to stop talking to friends before they service you. I once waited 45 minutes for my order. Fuck that place. The Sonic here is the same way too. Fucking kids.

>> No.1586740

So I guess /biz/ is now for advertising your shitty Youtube channel and bumping your thread using proxies.

Sorry, ginger, but I don't think you're even going to make enough money to feed that obese wife of yours with Youtube ad peanuts.