[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.08 MB, 320x212, 1561327180726.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15832258 No.15832258 [Reply] [Original]

I am looking for one of my favorite copypastas which I never got aroudnd to saving. It was a cyberpunk chainlink post greentext and one of the lines were about how nolinkers were committing suicide. Also this thread will serve is a general chainlink copypasta sharing thread.

>> No.15832615

plz help

>> No.15832626

Show us your tits

>> No.15832636

>>15832626
shut the fuck up incel have sex i bet you own ZERO link

>> No.15832665

>>15832636
Ohhh ya I bet u got some big pepperoni nips, lemme see

>> No.15832692

"Ah yes chainlink" is the only pasta you need.

>> No.15832779
File: 140 KB, 990x990, 1518990283595.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew..the ones who had heard, but didn't listen..
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver...and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew..
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair...
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

>> No.15832866

>>15832258
>>/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=MOM+IS+KICKIN+ME+OUT+OF+THE+HOUSE.+SHOULD+I+JUST+GIVE+HER&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

>> No.15832872

Urine passing is a result of homeostasis. It is literally a balancing of the body so the urine passes everything that is not needed in that moment. Urine contains hormones, vitamins, minerals, amino acids that are not needed in the moment but may be needed in the next. It also has STEM CELLS IN IT. Your urine has info about what ails you and then creates antibodies when you drink it So drinking your urine is like drinking a highly nutritious meal. It is also a vaccine. If you get stung or bitten by a venomous creature, the anti venom is created in your body within 15 seconds & will pass out in your urine. I cured food poisoning in 10 minutes by drinking my pee. Before pharmaceutical companies took over, urine was used to cure gangrene on the battlefields of the world, it can be used as blood plasma in a transfusion if the patient's blood is not available. Your urine is just blood plasma but a different colour. There have been more white papers written on the efficacy of drinking urine & putting on infections, than any other therapy on the planet, all covered up by the pharmaceutical companies because if the word got out, they would go bankrupt. Hundreds of Dr's have written articles & books on the subject. If any Dr or individual starts teaching this miracle therapy & gets a following, they get threatened & if they ignore those threats, they are killed, such is the world ruled by corrupt corporations hellbent on making money out of nothing. The average mark-up (profit margin) on pharmaceuticals is around 20,000%, do you really think they will give up this method of creating gold out of lead & tell the truth? No chance.

>> No.15832880

we all drank our urine for 9 months straight, in the womb. Amniotic fluid is urine. For the first 3 months it’s mainly your mom’s pee. And for the remaining 6 months it’s mainly yours. There’s no umbilical cord attached to your genitals. The umbilical cord is attached to your intestines. And that should be another proof to people that urine is not a waste product, waste goes through your intestines. That’s what that excretory channel is for. If urine were a waste product, how is it possible that from day one, just about, the human fetus, the zygote, the embryo, is floating in urine? Urine is actually the ultimate, perfect, water, liquid. It’s what we grow in. And we would not have grown without it. And when you’re in the womb, if you remember, you breathe like a fish. You actually are continually sucking your own urine down your mouth. And that is more proof that it’s not a waste product.[2011] Andrew Norton Webber interview (Urine therapy, distilled water) by Chrissy McMahon

>> No.15832905
File: 85 KB, 371x312, 1563807570298.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>SWINGY LINKIE
>LOST HIS STACK
>SWINGY LINKIE
>WON'T GET IT BACK

>HE TRIED TO GET
>TO 20K
>BY BETTING AGAINST
>BLESSED SERGEY

>AT $0.5
>HE TRIED TO SWING
>AT $1.15
>HE FOMO'D IN

>HE TRIED AGAIN
>AT $1.01
>AND NOW HES MISSED
>OUR GREAT BULLRUN

>SWINGY CRY
>AND SWINGY MOAN
>SWINGY LOST HIS
>MOTHER'S HOME

>HE DREAMS OF DUMPS
>HE TRIES TO COPE
>HIS ONLY SWING, NOW'S
>FROM A ROPE

>> No.15832951
File: 492 KB, 460x3740, 1530940285782.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15832866
Kek, I like how the amount of link changes with the price swings. Also checked.

>> No.15832955
File: 185 KB, 916x845, Selection_034.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]