[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 23 KB, 206x228, 7BA819B8-A211-47AA-9D3E-4347DBA9503A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15810083 No.15810083[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Sergey Nazarov looked at the worthless chainlink cube in his hands and felt lame.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his dirty surroundings. He had always hated the Nailsaloon with its graceful, glorious garbage. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel lame.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Dan Kochis. Dan was a nolinker, a sausage with tiny male breasts.

Sergey gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a lazy, pothead, a quart of milk drinker with thick tummy and worthless male breasts. His friends saw him as a sparkling, silky saint. Once, he had even revived a dying, nolinker.

But not even a lazy person who had once revived a dying, nolinker, was prepared for what Dan had in store today.

The rain teased like slapping monkeys, making Sergey smelly.

As Sergey stepped outside and Dan came closer, he could see the plain smile on his face.

"Look Sergey," growled Dan, with a stuttering glare that reminded Sergey of nolinkers. "I hate you and I want fistbumps. You owe me 6416"

Sergey looked back, even more smelly and still fingering the worthless chainlink cube. "Dan, we are all made of cheese," he replied.

They looked at each other with poopy feelings, like two ratty, regurgitated redditors crying they never gonna make it, They had glam rock music playing in the background and two scammy uncles defecating to the beat.

Sergey regarded Dan's tiny male breasts. "I don't have the funds ..." he lied.

Dan glared. "Do you want me to shove that worthless chainlink cube where the sun don't shine?"

Sergey promptly remembered his lazy pothead values. "Actually, I do have the funds," he admitted. He reached into his pockets. "Here's what I owe you.“ and slapped him.

Dan looked niggered, his wallet blushing like a courageous, charming chainlink tshirt.

Then Dan came inside for a nice drink of a quart of milk.

THE END

>> No.15810123
File: 529 KB, 1280x822, 1561860526386.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

$1k eoy

>> No.15810127
File: 89 KB, 1200x589, 1570098446953.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15810083

>> No.15810149

>>15810083
>quart of milk drinker
Sergey is well known at the local powerlifting gyms as an ardent disciple of GOMAD. The guy is a beast, regularly blasts thru 3/4/5/6 in a single workout, so he has won a lot of people over.

Greatest crypto designer ever, greatest digital age philosopher ever, greatest milk salesman of our time, all around solid /biz/man, universally loved /fit/izen.

He could be a cult leader if he wanted to I’d join.