[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 17 KB, 375x500, bidet-hygiene-wash-pocket.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15792401 No.15792401 [Reply] [Original]

Hi biz, today marks 4m revenue for my revolutionary business idea. About 4 years ago while browsing biz, I found out that there were street shitters in India. I know it was a meme mostly, but I found out it was a serious issue and wanted to try my hardest to fix it. As an outsider, it was apparent that I had to self-subject myself to street shitting in order to understand my demographic. When testing, I made sure to pick up the spiciest curries I could find from the local Indian restaurants. Previously, they never made it spicy enough; they would hear my white voice on the phone, or see my white face and discriminately make the curries for pussy white people. I had to explain multiple times to make it as you would for desi.

Now that I had the proper inputs, I was ready to begin a quest that would change my life forever. I must admit, it is s very freeing feeling being able to squat down and drop your load wherever you are. Then something hit me, like my mushy curry shit was hitting the hot concrete. Where is the hygiene here? How are people wiping their ass? It was literally a pain in the butt, not only from the hot curry, but also to carry around toilet paper, or old t-shirts, or an old newspaper around all day. That’s when I created the revolutionary and fundamentally life changing pocket bidet to take anywhere. Pic related. All one would have to do is to fill up a plastic bottle and then attach my pocket bidet, and then use it after you street shit. 100% effective and you can reuse plastic which is good for the environment.

I literally became a millionaire from profiting off of street shitting, what are you doing with your life?

>> No.15792485
File: 98 KB, 960x457, ttm7aq4mlmmz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15792401
You give me hope anon

>> No.15792488

>>15792401
This is a bizarre pasta

>> No.15792704

Patent pending ®