[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.10 MB, 339x500, 6A9FE430-E06E-4EF2-8FA2-67B25D757CC7.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15787394 No.15787394[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Has /biz/ ever done a DMT trip?
Just who are the Machine Elves?

>> No.15787401

>>15787394
our creators

>> No.15787414

>>15787394
I don't know. I've done DMT but I've never seen any entities. Some guy started this whole machine elves crap. I think it's just to plant seeds into the unconscious of people who are about to do DMT and want to read some experiences. Then they'll start seeing this stuff as a product of their own mind in the trip. Don't do DMT though, you can produce it naturally. Try meditating. It is far more productive. Sure it can take years before you're at any level where you might have some DMT-like experience but its a lot more healthy and sane.

I don't do any psychedelics anymore, or any drugs of that kind. It's unhealthy and anyone saying otherwise is a crackhead.

>> No.15787418

>>15787414
How to gett there?

I meditate every morning but never got close to any experience like that

>> No.15787420

>>15787394
I did but I didn’t break through. It was kind of lame. I was stuck in a snakes mouth and saw animals and people struggling to break through constraints. I could see these amazing colors trying to come in through the cracks of whatever illusion I was stuck in, but I never broke through to the source. Maybe some day.

>> No.15787480

>>15787418
Takes a lot of practice. Break down the barriers of your mind, cleanse yourself, raise your viberation, contemplate deeply. You'd also need to open your third eye. But honestly, I'd be cautious about it. If you're getting into this stuff purely to trip then maybe you shouldn't do it at all. And there's a lot more to say than I can write here. I'd advice you to take things slowly, look around.

Most people, atleast before DMT became so mainstream were honestly looking for a way to happiness. Now everyone seems to just want to trip and have an experience. But what you're getting into is far more than that. It is a lifestyle and there's a goal to it which should be taken serious. It's not just some messing about.

My advice, don't seek out entities. Forget them, they don't have some special answer for you. You are the answer.

Meditation is a lot of work. Takes quite a person to sit down and face himself.

>> No.15787505

Isn't DMT a tryptamine and therefore like strong shrooms? Because ive done large shroom doses and you can't get anything coherent from it. They're just nightmare schizophrenic power hours. You don't "see things", you just totally don't understand what seeing something would even mean as you slip away between thoughts.

>> No.15787536

>>15787394
I don't want to scare you but I just feel like I have to warn you. What you read on the internet is incredibly perverted. If I was in your position here's what I'd do.
>Practice meditation
>Study philosophy
>Learn some creative outlet, art/music..
>Focus on your life (i.e. school/work)
Meditation itself is all you need to attain happiness/peace and you'll never have to be bothered by anything. Your life is a great great blessing. Just be. If you make that your goal, you'll understand at some point as to what I'm alluding to. Meditation is an artform, it is the embodimient of simplicity.

>> No.15787544

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VavdCpewQbA

>> No.15787576

>>15787418
Lots of inner work.

I used truffles to experience ecstacy, but with my path I now can feel total bliss, drunk on love. It is like being high sometimes.

I don't imagine that I will be taking psychadelics again.

>>15787480
>You'd also need to open your third eye

Don't do this, or force anything like trying to raise kundalini. Pick a simple spiritual practice and go at it. it will take years, but the third eye and so on will all open when it is time. Doing otherwise is forcing a flower to bloom when it is not ready.

>> No.15787614

>>15787505
Maybe it was just like everything else in life, you fucked up something that is easy and instead of just doing it a nonretarded way you say everyone else is lying and it's anyone and anything's fault except for yours that you can't do anything right.

>> No.15787623

>>15787576
Is this what happens when you take too many psychedelics? You turn into a blabbering hippy using all kinds of words and phrases that sound interesting to your blown out mind but in reality are just retarded nonsense?

>> No.15787657

>>15787414
Psychadelics don't work on stupid people.

>> No.15787671

>>15787623
Quite literally yes

>> No.15787692

>>15787623
Lol! The clouds may obscure the sun, but it is always shining. Pick whatever form of meditation, prayer chanting etc appeals to you, practice daily and come back to this thread in five to ten years. You will have subjectively experienced that which we are just starting to objectively measure.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/a-69-year-old-monk-who-scientists-call-the-worlds-happiest-man-says-the-secret-to-being-happy-takes-a7869166.html