[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 144 KB, 1600x800, 6436436431634.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1577145 No.1577145 [Reply] [Original]

Why do college graduates get so upset with positions require experience?

I'm a hiring manager for a big accounting firm and let me give you some reality.

Employers look at every thing you've done since you've turned 18. Education is just 1 thing. Education doesn't get you jobs, it is a requirement. For our CPAs, you are expected to have an accounting degree with a CPA license. It is no different than a factory expecting you to have a high school diploma and GED and able to pass a drug test and background check. It is not a free ticket to a job, it is the minimal requirement.

Employers don't give two shits about your GPA. They look at internships and organizations you were in and what jobs you held while studying. I can care less if you got a 4.0GPA and aced your CPA exam. Why didn't you do more? We have another applicant that worked a full time job while getting the same degree as you. We had a lady work 2 part time jobs to take care of her child while getting the same degree as you. We had a man that worked part tile and went away on weekends for Army Reserve training while getting the same degree as you, and at the same time President of the accounting club.

Stop thinking your ticket is some free ticket to a job and you don't have to do anything else. You aren't a special snowflake for getting a college degree. So when you end up at your bottom of the barrel job at a staffing agency making $17/hour doing payroll or not even lucky to find such a shitty job and become a supervisor at some warehouse babysitting Mexicans, you are the only person to blame. Stop pointing fingers. Try harder next time.

>> No.1577149

And jobs should be relevant to your field of study, not working at a fast food joint. There's no excuse to why you couldn't hold a 20-30 hour a week job working at a bank as a teller or personal banker. There's no excuse at why you didn't find a full time job in the Summer doing payroll, taxes, internal auditing, etc.

>> No.1577167

>>1577145
>>1577149
>All those college kids wanting six figures for an unproven degree and no work experience.

Honestly, after eight years in management, I just want an applicant that has held any job for one continuous year or more minimum.

>> No.1577185

>>1577145
>Work 30 hours a week in school
I trust you did this, stay elitist m8

>> No.1577190

>>1577167
to be fair if an applicant has a strong work ethic and half a brain they're probably already managing for your competition or have gone into freelance work or are currently starting the business that will drive yours under.

it's an artifact of what OP implies- the labor markets are saturated to the point employers overlook diamonds in the rough while trying to find someone with all the skills and experience they want.

You don't hire me? None of your competitors hire me? I'll hire myself and put you guys out of business. Lots of employees hit that point eventually. The good ones succeed at it.

back in the day you'd use a headhunter, but that's getting less common with all the overqualified underemployed out there.

>> No.1577194

>we demand you have 10 years of experience before we give you the privilege of working 80 hours a week for 60k/year

>> No.1577215

>>1577145

I'm not a recent college graduate, but to be frank, not everyone is handed a "how to succeed" manual so they can understand whatever backwards hiring practice your company takes.

Kids are kids. They make mistakes, they fuck up, they can't be expected to be a perfect fit all of the time. But a lot of them are told - go get a degree, you'll get a job. It's not true, but getting paid work experience rarely is effective either, since paying jobs for college students are more or less generally retail or some other shitty gig not related to your industry.

The system is broken, for sure, but that's the fault of the system and not the student.

>> No.1577228
File: 45 KB, 715x540, 1476815145089.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1577145
Goddamn you have me worrying again, I'm in my senior year of accounting and I haven't don't jack shit but show up and pass.

There's no accounting club at my uni. Maybe I could start one and make everyone else Vice President and Co-founder out of goodwill.

It's too stupid to fail.

>> No.1577232

>>1577145
fuck employers and fuck you.

>work for yourself

>> No.1577238
File: 84 KB, 538x720, IMG_0299.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>worked for 5yrs as a remote webdev for a local company I used to live near, their entire company is based online
>also simultaneously worked as a on-campus computer tech for a year and as an unpaid research assistant for a semester as well
>graduating with a BA in political science and philosophy, full ride so no debt

I'm fine for employment after college, r-right guys?

>> No.1577242

>>1577238
It's worth noting that I'm 21 years old.

>> No.1577248

It isn't hard to pursue experience and extra circulars on top of maintaining decent grades if that's your mindset going in.

I think the pitfall for most is that they go in looking to 'experience' college/university and expect that the whole employment thing will just fall into their lap. They think that it's enough to just pass, or even get good grades (when, in reality, that'll only mean that you won't be automatically culled).

It isn't entirely their fault, but they aren't lacking in it either. Somebody needs to drive it home for students; this isn't 1970. Going to university guarantees nothing. At the same time, people need to be more motivated to actually pursue opportunities. Plenty of people I've gone through with are amazed that I've actually bothered to actively build my resume. They're the same people who are disappointed when they miss out on internships/grad positions.

>> No.1577252

>>1577228
Seriously just learn to socialize well, man. I'm in dentistry, but I can't tell you how much more important the hands you shake are compared to the grades you make.

>> No.1577271

This shit is all overrated. I even did a software engineering internship at a big swingin dick company and I learned jack shit in terms of technical skill compared to what I could have learned working on personal projects. All you learn is how to suck corporate dick and to mold yourself to follow their cumbersome software protocols. People like OP who expect people to bend over backwards for the "privilege" of working with assholes like OP need to be put out to pasture with a shotgun. Employ yourself, work for pay, do whatever. It doesn't matter that much really.

>> No.1577285

>>1577238
>graduating with a BA in political science and philosophy

Is this a cringe thread? Go back on /b/

>> No.1577289

>>1577145

That feeling when an employer expected me to work harder in school but I had my school paid for by a family business. The feeling when I now work at a competitor with family business as a client making more money than I cost.

>> No.1577291

>>1577145
So basically you want someone whose asshole is already insensitive because they've already gladly pulled their trousers down and bent over during college. You just want a trained slave. Fuck you, wageslave master. At least have the decency to go to the trouble of teaching and training your slave.

>> No.1577297

>>1577145
Lol

>went into interview for position requiring 2 year exp. for 44k/year
>IT solutions for small businesses
>gather information in interview about clients and rates
>contact clients and offer same service with lower rates
>actually get a few
>now I bill them $80/hour and keep it instead of company billing $150 and giving me $22

>> No.1577299

>>1577248
>Going to university guarantees nothing
Is this really true though? Study after study says unemployment is almost non existent for graduates, they make more money, etc.

>> No.1577306

>>1577297
Lol. They told you their billing rates in the interview?

>> No.1577307

>>1577145
I am in college and got interview for internship at one of the big 4. I am building and have built resume volunteering, leading volunteers etc as much as I could in my position.

question is what should I expect in the interview ? What are they looking for ?what kinda questions to expect and what do they wanna elicit from those questions

>first professional interview, will give my left nut for the position but how do I.interview prep

>> No.1577309

>>1577307
I am halfway through study so it's my first interview /internship opportunity

>> No.1577310

>>1577306
Yeah. Family friend set up the interview so the guy was really friendly with me. I straight up asked him some local businesses he worked with so I'd know where I'd be driving if I got the job and when he was going over recording my billable hours I asked him about it.

>> No.1577326

>>1577145
All this from a guy who probably has an hr diploma

>> No.1577331

>>1577310
a lot of this stuff isn't secret or arcane knowledge. All my managers and most of my employees have that data. I'll tell pretty much anyone that's interested including my competitors. They can find out what I charge and what I pay easily enough anyways.

we count on greed.

you start off happy to make that $80/hour, but as you get bigger you see why we charge that much when 2/3rds of it goes straight to overhead and taxes. Eventually you want to make as much as the next guy and suddenly you're charging about what I am and we're competing on quality and availability rather than price.

in time one of us will get bored with it and sell out to the other. It's good to have people to buy your business or sell you theirs. Unless there's just not enough work to go around, a competitor is a much better friend than an enemy. They at least understand what we deal with.

>> No.1577335

>>1577145
>Why do college graduates get so upset with positions reqire experience?

What a stupid question! It's because they can't get the job because it requires experience which they can't get because without experience nobody is willing to take them on.

>> No.1577342
File: 11 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Remember, kids.

If anyone expected you to voluntarily work 50+ hours a week before your childhood was even really over, you should've told them to go fuck themselves, or proceed to right now if it's not too late.

There's a lot more to life than that, and you're going to regret not going for it when you one day realize you're old and all you did was work, work, work so jackasses like this could have an easy time finding people to recruit.

You can do plenty good on the /biz/ train without falling for the "sleep is bad, fun is sin, free time is for dindus" meme.

Source: Working 50+ hours a week now voluntarily, enjoying what I do while also being productive. College had me at about half this activity level and I'm happier that I spent the rest of the time actually living, compared to 70% of my colleagues who couldn't take a break to even sneeze.

>> No.1577423

>>1577299
Having a degree and ending up with a shitty job isn't underemployment. You have no experience and you are where you belong. Unless you're a graduate in pharmacy, medicine, etc. that's just how the country works. Do you need a college degree to succeed in life? In most cases you do. Do you deserve a good job just because you have a degree? Absolutely not. If you have no relevant experience, you aren't underemployed. If you think having a job while studying is elitism, then you won't make it.

>> No.1577424

>>1577335
You got to start from the bottom. These college kids are expecting $80K accountant positions right out of school with no experience. They settle for a $40K job and complain it's underemployment. Meanwhile we just hired a new graduate. He was an internal auditor his senior going to school part time completing his Senior year in 3 semesters. He was also founder of their Accounting club. But some Jason who didn't do anything got rejected and ended up doing payroll at a school making $35K feels it isn't fair.

>> No.1577430

>>1577424
Ok boss if you're a hiring manager tell me what's wrong here
> Bachelor's in financial management and accounting simultaneously worked for Dell in credit control or simply collections at 18
> After graduating started working for Deloitte in accounts receivables for denied insurance claims again mostly collections
> At 23 got into a decent business school and got hired as an insurance underwriter been here for 4 years
>Now in the process of moving to Canada but hardly ever any recruiter or employer replies to my job applications.

I'm from India if that matters IMO it probably does

>> No.1577648

>>1577145
>I can care less if you got a 4.0GPA and aced your CPA exam

I know someone who is a literal autist, terrible interview skills yet he landed a job at E&Y because he was near the top of the state for the CPA exam and had stellar grades
It's not like you need accountants to be anything else than skilled in accountancy

>> No.1577654

>>1577228
for real mate, starting up the club would be a huge plus in your CV, especially if you actually get invested in it for some time. it also gives you tons of shit to talk about during interviews

>> No.1577655

>>1577297
>gather information in interview about clients and rates
>contact clients and offer same service with lower rates

D E V I L I S H

>> No.1577674

>>1577430

Tbh, it kind of matters. We receive so many bs applications from indians, all lying through their teeth about their english and skills, I wouldn't be suprised if yours was just discarded among the others for that reason.

Also, if you need a visa, you're fucked, its time consuming and expensive, we'll find someone just as good that isn't as complicated.

>> No.1578102

>>1577271
This. I had a run of 3 long years where I learned little to nothing on the job, mostly because the other developers were dumb as dirt and management was frightened to death at anything they didn't understand. If I knew absolutely anybody with lying...err...sales skills to partner with, I'd be self-employed in a heartbeat.

>> No.1578111

>>1577145
So should I bother putting the retail work I did while studying on my resume or do you only care about what experience I have in the field. feelsbadman

>> No.1578127

>>1577145
>I can care less

opinion invalidated

>> No.1578137

>>1577145
You forgot the volunteering at an orphanage in Tanzania.

>> No.1578180

>>1577145
I briefly worked in Human Resource myself
if anything my biggest take away was
there are as many approaches to hiring as there are candidates for any given position

youre making some valid points but please stop pretending this is a "reality check"

>> No.1578211
File: 362 KB, 700x700, 1476133034235.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1577145
Should internships help me land a job once I get certified? There is a possibility that I could get an accounting job for a family member's company or even one in Mexico but its not set in stone yet. Also how many years of experience do you look for in employees?

>> No.1578274

>>1577145
When I was a kid, my parents taught me to care about school. My teachers told me school would prepare me for the real world. So I worked myself to death in school, like all the other kids I knew.

Come college, I still believed what authority figures like parents and teachers in my life told me, so I devoted myself to college. I'm a college senior now, who (luckily) has lots of applicable life experience and a thesis in a STEM field, and is no longer worried about finding a job after college.

But I looked at the job market as a sophomore, and didn't see anything school had prepared me for. When I saw something in my field, it required a PhD, years of experience, or deep technical knowledge I've never had access too.

I never consdered any of the experience I'd gained in 'real life,' because I'd been taught that 'real life' was school. My parents taught me that and my teachers taught me that. I had been taught that school was the only thing I was supposed to think about when I was attending, and anything else was pointless. I felt GUILTY about all the wonderful experience I had acquired. I thought I was betraying my parents and my professors by not devoting myself to the studies they insisted would salvage me.

So when I saw job descriptions, I thought "oh, man, my computer programming experience, bachelors in a STEM field, years of technical writing, studying my field abroad while learning a second language, and my incredible work ethic and diligence are all worthless. I don't have a PhD. I just wasted two years of my life at the behest of adults that I trusted when I was an impressionable child."

The reason college students are worried is generations before them said if they worked hard for a long time at school, things would get better. Now they've worked really hard at a lot of things, but they think school is the only applicable one, because they were also taught that their other passtimes were irrelevant.

>> No.1578336
File: 185 KB, 640x490, d57c551b-d660-4ba4-93d9-7605642dd65c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1577215
Shut up. I want to be mad at children, mother fucker.

>> No.1578518

>>1577430
Because your field is saturated and nobody can be bothered dealing with visas.

>> No.1578699

Suckers. In academe, some of the best minds have never held a "job", as such, in their life other than landing tenure track. None of that applies to the ivory tower dweller in philosophy, or an example like a brilliant professor of CS I know with a purely academic CV. These people never leave school, have loads of time off and benefits, and security no cubicle slave will ever have.

>> No.1579013

>>1577145
Do you think PwC is a good place to start a career? I'm a tax intern right now at a company but got an offer recently. The thing is, I truly love the company I'm at, and I don't want to work slave hours during busy season.

>> No.1579041

>>1577297
Lmao- plz tell what service?

>> No.1579077

>>1577424
So who do you get experience in your field then? Volunteering?

>> No.1579202

>>1577648
>>1578518

I forgot to mention I'm a permanent resident and have all the paper work in place.

>> No.1579353

>all those wagecucks
>meanwhile I make 5 figures by playing games and uploading to youtube
kek

>> No.1579381

>>1577194

This.

>end up at your bottom of the barrel job at a staffing agency making $17/hour

Your staff accountants have to work for free while this guy gets paid for every minute he is there. He probably has a higher effective hourly rate than your wageslaves.

>> No.1579386

>>1577291

OP isn't a wageslave master. He is just a house nigger who thinks he is better than the field niggers.

>> No.1579390

>>1577430
All of your degrees mean nothing if you can't poo in the loo.

>> No.1580356

>>1577145
>this post was made by a millenial NEET
On the off-chance that you are a boomer or gen x, it's a simple explanation! So simple that even your high school educated mind can understand!

Back in your day (1995 was a long time ago, right guys??), the typical office job didn't require a college degree, and people who had degrees usually were bumped up to management positions. Now, the world has become more picky because everyone before the millenials has degrees because they want higher paying jobs/power. Because of that, the job market was inflated with over-qualified people and a job that previously didn't require any education at all, now requires a PhD. You can tell yourself that you'll get that accounting job with just a few certifications but, let's be honest, they'll pick the one with the degree. It's a new market now, and the job you goy's have are already secured.

tldr: it was easier for you

>> No.1580383

>>1577145
How many dicks did you have to suck to get your position with your shitty hr business degree?

>> No.1580388

>>1577145
go fuck yourself OP. do you think I want to work for a guy that posts on 4chan and bitches about other people? maybe oyu should suck a dick.

>> No.1580395

>>1580383
OP probably wears a skirt and high heels like the rest of the girls in HR, and he's just experiencing his "time of the month" thus the bitchiness.

>> No.1580403
File: 10 KB, 171x167, 1468250483055.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why are Americans so obsessed with joining clubs?

>> No.1580416

>>1580403
It's a joke that's part of the "extracurricular" culture of doing pointless activities to seem more "well rounded" and shit, rather than actually focusing on getting shit done.

>> No.1580451
File: 57 KB, 496x376, 1447325934836.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1580416
http://www.ey.com/ca/en/careers/students/your-role-here/students---programs---internships

check out the video at the bottom of the page

Want to be an accountant and stare at a spreadsheet 12 hours a day for the next 40 years then retire and die 5 years later from an inflammatory autoimmune disease because you wasted your life sitting on a computer and stressing about work deadlines? Look no further than the XXXtreme accounting intern event, fucking techno music, dancing, cheerleaders, 55 year old men wearing a hoody and gold chain

fun games and activities, hardcore networking, extreme corporate synergy

kaizen events to build synergy and storytelling sessions about networking, aging gen X people everywhere giving you networking advice, networking with an 18 year old asian girl who was beaten by her parents when she told them she didn't want to work at the big four, extreme networking

Who knew being an accountant could be so fun, there has never been a better time to be an accountant, is 2016 the year of the accountant?

>> No.1580457

>>1580451
just lol

working SUCKS

im neet for life

200 usd a month youtube + passive income from renting second property that i will inherit or death

>> No.1580500

>>1580457
I hear you man. I have an inherited house which includes a rental property that effectively pays my property taxes and utilities. Honestly, I have never worked a day in my life and doing college has made me thousands in grant money, along with loans I..might...pay back some day after dragging out graduate studies in abstract shit which will never put a dollar in some fucks pocket at the expense of my sweat.

>> No.1580541

>>1577145
I fucked up my life so badly. Never really did internships and had a really spotty work history because I kept believing I would get a decent job just for having a degree. My life has been a joke and mainly I'll probably die alone in debt.

Sorry to be a bummer but if on the off chance I ever have kids I will be fucking kicking their asses every day to keep living and keep accomplishing things. I wish it was the 1960's again but you have to have a resume that says you literally never stopped busting your ass working 8-12 hour days even in college or employers will think you are lazy.

I won't be loved as a father but damnit I won't let my kids be total screwups.

Its funny because none of the HR people I ever met were worth a shit in life, most of the people they hire are far superior to them in every way.

>> No.1580559

>>1580541
Sometimes you just have to say fuck it. Move to the middle of nowhere where living is cheap, work under the table doing odd shit that requires none of that white collar bullshit (90 percent of the hillbillies get by that way, all cash and no taxes to the man).

The only difference between some banker making megabucks for shuffling papers from one pile to another, and the wagecuck cubicle slave, is connections make at some Ivy country club college. Marissa Meyer gets paid tens of millions for destroying Yahoo simply because she sucked the right dicks at Google. That's the red pill for you, and anyone who would be a part of that broken system is lost.

>> No.1580569
File: 46 KB, 500x434, 1449665748189.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1577194
>Be in software
>Listings asking for 10+ years of experience in items that haven't even fucking existed for 5

I don't lie on resumes, but I sure as shit don't tell the truth anymore. It's not like the HR drone that reviews things after the automated bot does it's checkbox compliance screening is going to know any better.

The best companies I've ever worked for had people in the departments handling the interviews, and actually writing the job listings. HR was just there as liability protection, nothing else.

>> No.1580576

>business world operates for thousands of years without universities and degree programs building some of the largest and most profitable companies ever made on the face of the earth using just practical skills

>now i need 4 years of a degree program worth over $200,000, unpaid internship experience, and a full track record to have the possibility to work as an unpaid intern for a year because "thats just the way it is"

who the fuck thinks this is acceptable? How do people just fold and accept this outcome? College is a massive fucking scam. Its like buying tsunami insurance in fucking Nebraska.

unbelievable

>> No.1580603

>Schlomo Shekelberg memes us into student debt
>"lol I don't care about your education, should've been out in the real world fgt"

>> No.1580612
File: 1.78 MB, 265x257, 1447208870112.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1580576
I think people become narcissists and believe they got their job through merit because they don't want to face the realization at how much money and time they had to spend to get anywhere

Now employers are resorting to bullshit like "soft skills" and make it seem like interacting with another human is some special skillset and not something anybody can do unless you have aspergers or some shit

In WW2 they were training 18 year olds to fly planes, drive tanks and other heavy machinery, and operate giant warships, now in some places like Australia out need a certificate to work at mcdonalds handling food

>> No.1580786

>>1579041
all sorts of stuff. they don't employee IT staff, so we do it all. mostly email migration, setting up azure for them, or selling them meraki products honestly. and then getting calls at 8pm every fucking saturday because somebody thinks they have a virus on their work computer.

>> No.1580792
File: 170 KB, 1024x1024, 594492.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1577145
>juu

>> No.1581527

OP is probably a basement dwelling NEET troll, but the fact that that caricature of HR tyranny is accurate is telling.

>> No.1582482

>>1580612
>, now in some places like Australia
try all m8.
I literally wasn't allowed to hand in my resume at several cafe's/restaurants because I didn't have a BARISTA LICENSE.
I could make the coffee, I just didn't have the paper.
And yet, I've pulled beers without an RSA just because some old crusty barman actually gave me a fair-go. Guess what though? He was older than a Boomer.

Boomer's killed the Fair Go, She'll Be Right attitude and ideals in Australia.

I look forward to putting them all in the cheapest nursing homes with a VR headset glued to their face and an IV in their arms.

>> No.1582508

>>1577145
Wow what an honour.

>Only 2 years experience
>4 year relevant degree with competitive gpa
>Multiple internships
>Tons of networking

All for a SWEET 60 hour a week $50k/yr job!

>> No.1582523

>>1577145
Lol
>graduate with a bachelors degree in software engineering
>do some programming in my free time, nothing spectacular
>have exactly one internship, gave a fuck about gay university clubs
>120k starting as a biomed software engineer in silicon valley
Stay mad cuckers

>> No.1582600

>first job working at the YMCA for a year
>next job as a bank teller going on almost 2 years
>due to my hard work (I like to believe so) I'm being promoted to assistant head teller and a back up personal banker
>graduated with a B.A. in poli sci and int'l relations
>going for my masters in Global Affairs with a track focusing on Corporate Security and an anti money laundering certificate
>just turned 22
God I hope I don't fuck this up in the future, everything is going pretty OK for my middle class hispanic ass

>> No.1582943

>>1577248
It is if you've got a full-time job and don't do a meme degree ( ie one that has at least 30 hours of classes a week)

>> No.1582955

>>1580451
>Techno Music
That's not Techno or even remotely similar.
t.autism pro

>> No.1583181
File: 134 KB, 499x499, 1460885696854.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1577145
>Why do college graduates get so upset with positions require experience?

>I'm a hiring manager for a big accounting firm and let me give you some reality.
So you're one of the fucking fund managers rehypothecating junk derivatives contracts.

>can care less if you got a 4.0GPA
As should most people

>why you couldn't hold a 20-30 hour a week job working at a bank as a teller or personal bank
So you're one of the crocked central bankers keeps interest rates low

Consider Detox

>> No.1583251

>>1577145
Hey my friend wants to become a headhunter.

He is doing Finance+Econ at uni.

Any tips for him?

>> No.1583265
File: 89 KB, 250x250, really tired of your shit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1583251
>Any tips for him?
Don't be a faggot like OP

>> No.1583268

>>1577145
lol I hope your business goes under

>> No.1583290

>>1580541
Get a job with the government.

>> No.1583342

>>1580569
Software is a ridiculous industry. You either work in Silicon Valley, reinventing JavaScript libraries all day, or you work in a regular company's operations department where nobody can fucking do anything.

The software I interact with in my side business is fucking terrible with no features. Like most of these online storefront hosts can't even manage calculated shipping or catalog searches. They bounce a payment and you don't even get notified.

And then the software I have to support in my day job is even worse. It costs millions and millions of dollars, is slow as balls, needs sysadmin rights to do anything (completely breaks if it doesn't have it), and doesn't support error logging of any kind. And the worst part is, that's completely acceptable because as long as they can scream at somebody like me they don't have to hold the rotten H1B developers accountable.

>> No.1583492

>>1577145
>I'm a hiring manager for a big accounting firm

Somebody thinks they are a special snowflake...........and that person is you.

OP has to work for a living, and he's giving other people advice........... JUST LOL

>> No.1583529

>>1577145

>Try harder next time
>next time

You mean like, when I'm reborn as an infant in the future? I'll try to remember your advice throughout the process of rebirth. But until then I will continue to try to get the best possible job with my degree. Dick.