[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 133 KB, 500x500, 1553812565094.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15770367 No.15770367 [Reply] [Original]

does /biz/ lie on their resume?

looking for a new job and despite being a decent worker that knows what the fuck they're doing i don't have 4 years of """education""" or gay little certs.

>> No.15770475

Yes. If they are going to lie to you about work atmosphere, pay, benefits, and opportunities why would you tell them the truth? That's just stupid.

>> No.15770526

Resumes are a test of how well you can lie. Not lying on your resume is saying "I don't want this job" and when your employee doesn't see you lying he will assume you don't care. The more you lie to them, the more they will see that you are lying and want the job.

Almost without fail anyone who is going to be hiring you is going to be a piece of shit also, and I guarantee they will lie to your face all the time. If you think it's immoral to lie to someone who lies to you all the time and makes fun of you behind your back about it to his collegaues then you don't have any balls. The work environment could also be called "the lie environment" or "the collective fanstasy" environment, it's just a fake world everyone agrees to create by telling themselves and each other lies all day long, that's the only thing that upholds almost every business.

>> No.15770706

>>15770475
>>15770526
thx anons my heart is much happier

>> No.15770736

>>15770367
I massage duties of past jobs to fit the description better. Make up fake accomplishments that can't be proven due to not know the supervisor anymore and employer verify it.

Lying about a degree is trickier. The larger companies will check, stick to smaller ones if you doing that.