[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 64 KB, 1366x768, Screenshot (9).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15746677 No.15746677 [Reply] [Original]

I told you guys about this scam when it was below 1 Wave. WAU is now over 50 waves per.
This thing doesn't even dip for longer than a day but you guys won't buy because it's a scam.
Biz scared me from putting in more than $50 when it launched, even though I found it here.
That $50 investment sits at $6k now and I already cashed out over $500.
The trick is liquidity is low so you have to figure out the best way for you to cash out but you can't do it all at once.
Since may of this year the coin is 10x in waves. Don't put a lot of money in this but if you put $50 in you'll always be able to get your investment out based on buy orders.
My scam coin launched in Jan 2018 and has gone from $0.10 to $50 today. What else has 500X in that time? $100 in WAU would be $50,000 worth now and the USD price is down because of waves dropping.
No shitcoin experts ever did explain why this one is a scam to me. They hate on it but they stay poor through the bear season.
I'd love if someone knew why it's a scam and explained it to me
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wau/

>> No.15746829
File: 152 KB, 664x894, barinletpuzzle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is the easiest money in crypto, buy a small amount and set your sell order at 10x your buy in. I guarantee it will eat it eventually. Look at the charts, small buys but the volume has been constant for 2 years. Literally everyday someone buys. Fucking strange right? Who buys this shit? I sell $10-$50 worth every so often but most trades are buys eating sell orders. I don't get it

>> No.15747208

biz acts like they understand this space and they know every crypto.
Biz also ignores gems until they start to moon