[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568240866264.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15673007 No.15673007 [Reply] [Original]

>>He walks into your room, belt buckle undone with mcdonalds grease glistening his hairy chest
>>He loosely flings off his daily steve jobs plaid shirt
>>You brace yourself uncomfortable, the binds keeping you shackled spread eagled on the floor

"yes master, nulinkers deserve death. they are unenlightened."

He smiles.

He slowly walks over to you.

"And what do you say to the deceivers?"

"You'll never buy sub one dollar again! Nice try, didn't read, not selling! been holding for 700+ days."

He assumes the position now, a chair on top of your bare naked chest. He grunts and let out a massive fart.

"That's right... I've been holding it for 700,000 blocks, it's nice and hot and stinky..." He trails off, a distant look in his eyes as he glances and looks at all the chainlink posters in the room.

He grunts and out comes, a fat nasty shit on your chest.

"Another 700k, dumped. Take it in your GPI."

"Thank you master, partnership confirmed. To the moon!"

>> No.15673014 [DELETED] 

Sergey also pooped in nigger. Cum ass buttfuck shit. Ass poopy nigger ballsack. Poop in my ass fuck poop nigger. Cum in my semen eats poop in poop nigger ass cum buttsex. Assholes in poopy nigger ass buttsex poopy face. Pee in nigger hole is ass poop. Ass poop is nigger pee poop ass nigger fuck.

>> No.15673799

>>15673007
Penetrate me Master Sergey