[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 534 KB, 800x800, 1548644801081.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15625062 No.15625062 [Reply] [Original]

Why is college filled woth pointless bullshit busy work? Why do instructors try to make easy classes harder than they actually are? Why do we have to get degrees when a lot of the time, it isn't needed for the job itself? Why isn't it illegal for employers to ask for degrees when it's not needed for survival? Why isn't cheap small homes created for minimalists? Why is america retarded?

ALL this bullshit and more make me want to escape the wagecage. Only cum lickers like this society. Comformist submissive bitches with 0 backbone.

This society is retarded. If you think about it, most jobs are pointless too. They have to do with luxuries. They try to sell random products or services not actually essential for survival. Like.. wtf?

Why can't this piece of shit country get its shit together and make cheap homes actually for minimalists so we won't have to spend a lifetime just to pay for a box to sleep in?

FUCK this country. I'm anti-american. This country offers nothing to be proud of. Having to go through all this BULLSHIT just for a simple life. This society is a failure.

>> No.15625107

>>15625062
>degrees when it's not needed for survival?
Meant to say "not needed for the job?"

>> No.15625114

>>15625062
Imagine ranting this to Chad and Stacy.

>> No.15625341

>>15625062
2/3 bedroom luxury apartments are the most efficient because wagies will buy them up, and you can still qualify for LIHTC, aka gibs for developers.

Basically, theres no incentive to build 1 bedroom/studios. And if you're a landlord you can just rent out 2/3 bedroom apartments by the room and collect more rent.

>> No.15625433

>>15625062
first of all cope!
second of all you really are missing the point.
because you can see this you can profit from the errors.
watch the big short, wow what a fucking great trade NPC's give mortgages to people who can't pay...
This shit is obvious.
>FUCK this country. I'm anti-american.
Imagine being born in the 2nd largest economy China...Your being irrational
College is fucking stupid
https://tim.blog/2015/05/30/chris-sacca/
Chris Sacca now a Billionaire learned how to not attend 1 day of class and become a lawyer and become a millionaire trading his student loan money. He eventually lost everything and ended up 4 mil in debt, but he fought his way back to making lots of money.

If all you want is a cheap house...think of ways of getting one.

>> No.15625435

>>15625062
Word.

>> No.15625471

>>15625062
What this country gives us my man is the ability to say no to all this bullshit and allows you to do the opposite. Not be a degen but being self sufficient. You have all the information in the world at your finger tips. One google away to learn any skill. This country gives you the freedom to start your own company.

This is what we are proud of as americans.

I agree with everything you say except this. I have another option. Just like you. Yes this path is harder but its worth it because it gives you purpose. Something no one taught us to have.

>> No.15625491

>>15625062
> Why is college filled with pointless bullshit busy work?
Because the economy runs on rent seeking meat puppets and they need more of you to steal work energy from.