[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 128 KB, 995x560, mylinkiestaysuperstinky.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15579067 No.15579067 [Reply] [Original]

I've found that there's not many Youtube videos educating people on ChainLink. I've posted my second video today, and many more to come. You can check it out here: https://youtu.be/JZKgFlotNX0

>> No.15579086

We don't need people in chainlink that need videos to understand chainlink faggot. Corporations will pump our bags

>> No.15579184

>>15579067
>constructive criticism
Who is the intended audience for these vids? It's composed well with that normie friendly instagram/fb style but that conflicts with the memes that only a /biz/ autist appreciates. It's conflicted because of that. We don't need to be shilled so I assume you're going for normies? In that case leave the pepes out of it. but like >>15579086 said they are absolutely not needed so fuck em. Go for a more professional and technical presentation to appeal to developer types rather then useless crypto normie speculators.

>> No.15579231

Your completely right. I guess it is a bit conflicted. Thanks for the input

>> No.15579433

>>15579067
link anon has the meme's / deep research side down
if you really wanted to bring something new and useful you would have to make high quality videos that visually displays how it works while comparing it to something relatable instead of just writting about it.

honestly to fully understand chainlink there are so many concepts you have to understand to even get there. it would take a long video or series just to get there which is why the link team will probably not bother making videos.

you'd need to know:
what a blockchain is
what ethereum is
what oracles are
what an API is and how it works
what the nodes are
how the token will interact in nodes
what a smartcontract is and why they are needed
threeshold signatures
mixicles
the distribution history and future of the tokens
the price history of the tokens and what affected it
what the target use cases are for smartcontracts with explinations of links role in it (insurance claims, shipping contract, derivative payments)

and this is just to get you on par with your average no life biz browser, this wouldnt tell anyone how to actually use it or invest in it

I think we take for granted just how much exposure we have had to something in such early development here

>> No.15579774

>>15579433
>link anon has the meme's / deep research side down
this. his node video was 10/10

>> No.15579797
File: 32 KB, 450x450, NotTimsTruck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15579433
I never take my exposure for granite.