Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 729 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20190911-081124.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556321 No.15556321 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

It's almost time fellow Marines!

:)


https://thedefiant.substack.com/p/a-faulty-oracle-will-be-behind-the

>> No.15556331
File: 126 KB, 800x769, 1561923025171.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556331

holy fuck

now this is news that is actually fucking massive, not some meme LARP conferences

STRAP THE FUCK IN

>> No.15556380
File: 6 KB, 361x281, 1564153000337.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556380

why is /biz/ ignoring this?

>> No.15556392

>>15556380
because I've been holding since preico and I'm just so tired

>> No.15556393

>>15556380
The important ones are aware anon, keep accumulating.

>> No.15556395

>>15556380
Because biz is ded, everyone has migrated to discord or telegram within small separate groups and a couple bigger ones

>> No.15556401

>>15556380
because it doesn't matter at this point.


the top was 4 dollars. either you sold or didnt.

>> No.15556409

>>15556321
That "implicit staking" thing is what I've been saying all along.
If you're a Chainlink node, you are motivated to do a good job because that contributes to the overall health and reputation of the network.

This is a major part of the reason why a separate token makes so much sense.

>> No.15556421
File: 646 KB, 1024x759, 1524886649590.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556421

>>15556395
true, i miss 2018 biz link threads

>>15556392
he literally just confirmed staking is nearing completion. that's when real implementation can finally begin. we're so close marine.

it's actually resembling a singularity. development has been increasing at an insane rate, especially with the team expanding.

>> No.15556428

>>15556321
token not needed tho

>> No.15556429

>>15556321
you can now stake barrels of mayo in your basement, hoping that sergey comes to visit and asks to have a bath with you

>> No.15556458
File: 3.17 MB, 2209x2921, 1558047381554.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556458

>>15556421
And to add, I remember when the threshold sigs blogpost dropped, fudders claimed it would take the team 2 years to implement it. When mainnet dropped, fudders claimed it would be years before we saw staking.

It's incredible how far we've come in such a short amount of time.

>> No.15556506

>>15556321
>$1.75

>> No.15556529

>>15556321
sergay just said pos is like pow
what a brainlet, i'm selling

>> No.15556549

>>15556421
you're delusional. the team still needs so much help.

im all in in link but singularity is still far far away.

>> No.15556560 [DELETED] 

>>15556549
You are a nigger.

>>15556458

>> No.15556578

>>15556321

SN = Satoshi Nakamoto confirmed

>> No.15556586

Well finalizing doesn't mean it will be soon, its like they are finalizing their work but if they are working on it for 1 year than finalizing mean they will work on that for the next 4-5 months....it doesnt mean that 90% of work is done. Or is it ? I really dont know how this word is used in english lol, correct me here.

>> No.15556599

Tell me lies tell me more lies sweet little lies aaaaa

>> No.15556606

>>15556549
Says the subhuman faggot fudding his own investment. Kys retard

>> No.15556609

6 years for this... Seriously wtf they've been doing... He sounds like he doesn't have a clue in the interview, he just made shit up all along...

>> No.15556613

>>15556609
Dilate and have sex you subhuman faggot

>> No.15556614
File: 377 KB, 750x742, 1563325909930.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556614

>>15556586
Even if it takes 4-5 months, that is still A LOT sooner than most people on /biz/ predicted. I remember being called delusional regularly by saying staking was coming by 2020.

Imagine if we get a finished mainnet that lines up just in time with the halving bullrun. The sky's the limit at that point.

>> No.15556618 [DELETED] 
File: 167 KB, 1056x406, Jewsdid911.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556618

What would token holders vote on, exactry?

>> No.15556623

>>15556421
>Aggregation, Staking, Reputation, TEEs, and Threshold Signatures

You realize none of these have been implemented right? Staking is barely just one part. We need years of all those features to grow a thriving network.

>> No.15556627

>>15556560
im just reasearching nigga, its the truth.

sergey even says singularity will come when one company spreads word to other companies how much chainlink helps them. until then chainlink is begging for help.

>> No.15556629 [DELETED] 

>>15556614
Delusional nigger, no one will be using it

>>15556618
Unstructured data like verity

>> No.15556632

>>15556623
Yikes

>> No.15556642 [DELETED] 

>>15556627
You're such a dumb subhuman nigger it hurts

>> No.15556655
File: 329 KB, 1245x837, nodes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556655

>>15556623
Threshold sigs are done. If he's saying staking is in the process of finalization, it's very likely the others aren't very far off.

Either you guys are newfags or need to zoom the fuck out. Do none of you remember 2018? When there was like 0 announcements or development? Now all of a sudden we have threshold sigs and mixicles completed, staking on the near horizon. Not to mention network usage is becoming vertical at this point.

If development continues at this rate (it will probably increase due to more hires), we will have a fully working mainnet by sometime in 2020.

>> No.15556656

>>15556623
Let me guess, in the meantime we should fud Chainlink into the ground because it will moon anyway without normie money and only muh sekrit club can have Chainlink?

Fuck off, if Google Cloud is shilling Chainlink then so am I.

>> No.15556663

>>15556629
Go back to discord and dilate with your fellow mentally ill attention seeking faggots. More than 50% of daily swift transactions already using gpi LINK and dozens of over fortune 100 companies. You faggots are such fucking losers

>> No.15556669

>>15556618
Renaming of mixicles to happy meals

>> No.15556679

>>15556655
Literally all usage is the heartbeat you fucking idiot they just add more nodes but no one is actually using it

>> No.15556685
File: 31 KB, 688x135, Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 8.52.56 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556685

>>15556627
also,no reason to buy now.

i stopped accuulating at .80 cents.

call me a nigger but i sold at 3.60 and have already doubled my stack swinging this shit.

ignore my posts tho, most people cant swing.

>> No.15556691

>>15556663
2 digits iq

>> No.15556696

>>15556679
>Literally all usage is the heartbeat you fucking idiot
By more and more nodes.

>> No.15556709

>>15556663
Ok show me which chainlink nodes are performing these jobs for swift if they are already using it. Fucking brainlet lmao

>> No.15556712
File: 364 KB, 680x591, 1561934447453.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556712

>>15556679
It has to start somewhere. Mainnet launched literally 3 months ago.

How far along is your shitcoin project again?

>> No.15556729

I just read this interview...it didn't sound very exciting or bullish to me.

He basically just said all their doing is reading crypto prices, they have many obstacles to adoption still, and spoke on a bunch of hypothetical numbers.

I wish he was able to say things like, "For instance, this company used Chainlink for this." It's always "well lets say you have a $100k contract and you want 5 oracles, bla bla"

Every day I'm getting closer to locking in my gains and moving on from this dumpster fire crypto space.

>> No.15556746

>>15556663
Gpi link isnt chainlink..

>> No.15556747

>>15556729
yes, please sell and take your spacing back to r*ddit with you.
he just confirmed the most important aspect of mainnet is being finalized and you say this isn't bullish. top kek.

>> No.15556763

>>15556729
i second this. im very bullish for this long term. but this shit gonna keep bleeding.

which is a good thing for nu linkers wanting to accumulate a 10k make it stack.

>> No.15556788

>>15556747
How is this bullish? Ok, you can stake your Link tokens.

What contracts are going to use your node, thereby making you money?

>> No.15556796 [DELETED] 

>>15556321
MEANWHILE

>>15556718

https://venturebeat.com/2019/09/10/chainlink-cryptocurrency-trading-shows-signs-of-pump-and-dump-scam/

Chainlink cryptocurrency trading shows signs of pump-and-dump scam

“We are confident that our research is illustrative of artificial market manipulation as it involves a small number of addresses accounting for a hugely disproportionate transaction volume over a short period of time, and that these transactions were subject to various forms of obfuscation and concealment atypical of legitimate market activity,” said Victor Fang, CEO of AnChain.ai, in an email.

https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

>> No.15556799

>>15556747
then sell your car and buy now.

thats right you wont because you know this shit gonna keep bleeding. for the next month.

>> No.15556806

>>15556321
>CEO talking to media about a feature being "almost done"
Yeah we're not even close.

>> No.15556807

AnChain.ai studied the trading from April 1 through July 26, 2019, and it zeroed in on trading that occurred from July 8 to July 10. The company attempted to grasp the token transactions and token market price, and it found suspicious addresses and activities that have influenced the market price.

From April through July, there were 111,858 transactions, and 110,947 were confirmed as successful. Starting on June 28, the price for the token started going up. A small number of trades accounted for the rise in the price. AnChain.ai found that there were attempts to hide the trading activity. The company began monitoring specific addresses associated with the trades.

One address sold 4.2 million tokens from July 2 to July 15. The user had multiple “jump addresses” and finally transferred tokens to the Binance crypto exchange for trading.

“We believe that further diligence is crucial for the ecosystem moving forward. If cryptocurrency is to thrive moving into the future, regulation must become the center of the conversation,” AnChain.ai said. “Market manipulations of this exact sort, however, have a lasting negative impact on the image of cryptocurrency in the mainstream media that is not so easily repaired. We encourage the cryptocurrency sector as a whole to make legitimacy and market integrity a top priority as it continues to grow.”

>> No.15556809

>>15556747
God, faggots like you are so insufferable. I'm surprised you didn't call out the fact that I used "their" instead of "they're."

Focus on the topic at hand and not memes like "reddit spacing" and language "used on inferior online forums"

>> No.15556813

>>15556746
>>15556763
>>15556799
Yikes
Why havent you fags left to dilate yet?

>> No.15556816

>>15556401
shut the fuck up, every fucking thread you cunts do my head in

>> No.15556824
File: 559 KB, 640x640, 1557104673310.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556824

>>15556799
Average buy in price of 0.34. I already finished accumulating a long time ago.

>>15556788
Literally any of Chainlink's confirmed partners? Literally anyone wanting to use smart contracts? SWIFT will literally be running on Chainlink within the next year. But of course you newfags wouldn't understand this.

>> No.15556828 [DELETED] 

>>15556807
"AnChain.ai said that the pump-and-dump data appears to precede the CoinBase debut of the Link token."

https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

>> No.15556838

>>15556401
EPIC POVERTYPOST BRANON
I NEVER WOULD HAVE FIGURED THAT THE BEST THING TO PROTECT YOUR VIRGINITY WOULD BE WHAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE RATHER THAN REDDIT GULCH IN YOUR POST THERE BRO
LOL JK.... WE ARE ALL GONNA BE RICH......

>> No.15556850 [DELETED] 

https://all-stocks.net/analysis-chainlink-engaged-in-pump-and-dump-scheme-to-manipulate-link-price/

AllStocks Cryptocurrency Exchange
Analysis: Chainlink Engaged in Pump and Dump Scheme to Manipulate LINK Price

>> No.15556852

>>15556824
I've been here just as long as you have and there has been literally 0 adoption of public blockchains in the past three years. People are all of a sudden rush to this shit because we can stake our chainlink tokens in nodes?

Did you even read the interview?

>> No.15556863
File: 71 KB, 640x427, kek.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556863

>>15556838
>REDDIT GULCH

>> No.15556870

>NO STAKING TASKS IN PIVOTAL
>SERVICE AGREEMENT BURRIED IN ICEBOX

>LINKIES BELIEVING THEY WILL BE ABLE TO STAKE THEIR SUICIDE STACKS AND BE MILLIONAIRES SOON. KEK

If pivotal is not a right indicator for you then i really dont know...
https://www.pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823

They are moving 3-4 tasks a week, its another 1 year development until fully functional network...

>> No.15556883

>>15556321
itsallsotiring.jpg

>> No.15556885
File: 3.49 MB, 611x518, 1561767237153.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556885

>>15556852
>there has been literally 0 adoption of public blockchains in the past three years.
hm i wonder why?? could it be perhaps the lack of a decentralized oracle network, thereby enabling offchain data to securely interact with the onchain?
nah, crypto must just be a scam.

Do you even understand chainlink? Did you even read my post? >>15556655
At this rate, Chainlink will have a fully working mainnet sometime in 2020. It's not just about staking.

>> No.15556895
File: 21 KB, 427x427, 1567412021462.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556895

>>15556870
>what is a private repo

>> No.15556915

Nobody is using Chainlink's oracles right now. How much is staking going to affect that? Do you honestly think there are these hundreds of smart contracts just waiting for staking to go live before they start using Chainlink?

Get your heads out of your asses. Even if staking was live today, it would earn you exactly 0 dollars, unless Sergey was feeding you money through the heartbeat, which doesn't require staking.

>> No.15556932

will sergey stop
>700k
when staking goes live?

>> No.15556938
File: 20 KB, 260x195, Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 9.19.18 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556938

>>15556838
trust me, it hurts me just as much that i am right.

except the only difference is that i am profiting from the fall where as you are probbly still holding

if it makes you feel any better, i think we are close to the bottom so to all you stupid people, there is no point in selling now. just hold.

pic related me actually swinging this shit making a few extra linkies

>> No.15556946
File: 94 KB, 800x800, 1559617218739.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556946

>>15556915
Except there are an number of industries eagerly awaiting to adopt smart contract technology. At the end of the day, all it takes is one company to pave the way and destroy competitors, thereby forcing everyone else to adopt it or be left behind. Until Chainlink is completed however, this won't happen. A fully working mainnet is crucial for this.

>> No.15556951
File: 11 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556951

>>15556915
>Do you honestly think there are these hundreds of smart contracts just waiting for staking to go live before they start using Chainlink?

Yes. :)

>> No.15556955

>>15556321

can you feel it all ramping up? new articles every day, bigger and bigger speaking gigs lined up, bigger news every few days... now staking... it's happening

>> No.15556964

>>15556623
i wish i was as smart as u

>> No.15556972
File: 199 KB, 513x461, Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 9.22.32 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15556972

>>15556915
well i am a fudder, but you need to try harder. you would earn fractions or pennies lol

>> No.15556986

https://newsbit.nl/onderzoek-chainlink-wordt-gebruikt-voor-pump-dump/

Onderzoek: ChainLink wordt gebruikt voor Pump & Dump

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2019/09/evidence-posted-indicates-chainlink-manipulated

Evidence Posted Indicates that ChainLink Token Is Manipulated

>> No.15557050

1.75$

>> No.15557108
File: 503 KB, 1082x695, youjustwin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15557108

The most based article I've ever read on chainlink. I've never been more comfy

>> No.15557136

>>15556972
But anon 60k a year fetching the price of eth is already much more than the minimum wage you make working at mcdonalds like the disgustinf subhuman you are. You havent left to dilate yet?

>> No.15557146

>>15556986
"AnChain offered no evidence that anyone associated with Chainlink is associated with the scam."

>> No.15557151

>>15556321
Release 0.6.7 is in the pivotal icebox.

>> No.15557227

>>15556809
you have to go back

>> No.15557266

>>15556321
Because the top has been and gone and everyone knows ChainLink is just another scam token

>> No.15557280

>>15556458
The team has been working for 6 years. Everything is near completion. We are at the precipice of the 4th industrial revolution.

>> No.15557305

>>15556321
So do I have to figure out how to set up a node now?

>> No.15557317

>>15556655
I like tableau

>> No.15557329

>>15557305
why? so you can fuckig lose it all when you do a stupid mistake?

let some other anons do the sacrificing. this is still too technical for even smart people to be doing.

>> No.15557340
File: 1.25 MB, 500x281, 1567483254825.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15557340

Enough with this hopium you stupid niggers. I legit want to die. I'm up a thousand percent.. So fucking what? Im watching it dwindle every fucking day. I was up twice as much at 4 dollars. Soon I'll barley be up at all as link falls below 1.50. If BTC goes to 6k..link goes to one dollar.

We are fucked. I needed this money. I could of took a year or two off and worked on my passion projects. Now my stack is barley enough to do anything of consequence with. It's over isn't it. Link will never go above 2.25 again. I had real money and I sat and watched it get cut to a quarter of its value.

>> No.15557358
File: 2 KB, 89x125, 1567974388431s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15557358

>>15557340
Holy shit you incredible faggot, you got to learn when to HODL, learn when to FODL, learn when to WAKL away, learn when to RNU.

>> No.15557378
File: 42 KB, 500x431, 1566509260567.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15557378

Yeah you fucking retards. You are going to get paid for staking for requests on the price of ETH, the price of Link and the price of a big Mac. Wow.

No meaningful requests are being made you dumb fucks. No oracles are being used by paying customers. You are going to be staking for calls on the price of ETH made for the heart beat. Kill yourself!!!

>> No.15557389

Fucking piss ID because that's what link is worth fucking piss. Fuck you Sergey and fuck you biz. We will all be poor forevdr.

>> No.15557421

>>15557340
>>15557378
>>15557389
kys

>> No.15557479

>>15556321
Didn’t read not selling

>> No.15557552

>>15556321
There
is
no
demand
for
the
data
your
shitty
neet
node
would
provide.

Any staking rewards would come from the hundreds of millions of Link that Sergey is sitting on. So instead of him dumping them onto the market, all the neet node operators will dump them.
To spell it out for all you brainlets: More selling pressure, bad for price.

>> No.15557558

>>15556321
time to sell you mean :D

>> No.15557565

>>15556938
THE ONLY ONE WHOSE GONNA BE "SWINGING BY A ROPE AROUND HIS FUCKING NECK" AS YOU SAY IS...... GUESS WHO.... ITS GONNA BE YOU..... SWINGING AT SUCH AN INTERVAL TO TRY FOR MORE LINK..... US LINKIES WE'LL REMEMBER YOU ALRIGHT, IMAGINE THE SME"LL!!!!!! HAVE TO FORGET

>>15556863
A DRY, WASTELAND DEVOID OF ALL SEX

>> No.15557567

https://cointelegraph.com/news/researchers-publish-evidence-of-chainlink-token-price-manipulation

Researchers Publish Evidence of ChainLink Token Price Manipulation

>> No.15557571

>>15556392
just go to sleep anon, im sleepy too, so tired
sell before you do so that you have piece of mind

>> No.15557581

https://news.u.today/news/chainlink-suspected-of-being-pump-and-dump-scam-by-analytics-company-anchainai

Chainlink Suspected of Being Pump-and-Dump Scam by Analytics Company AnChain.AI

bitcooooooooooooonect

>> No.15557587

>>15557552
This piss ID is correct. The scorned linker piss Id knows best.

>> No.15557588

>>15556586
>moonbounce.io
>q4
>mfw next month is q4

>> No.15557591

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2019/09/evidence-posted-indicates-chainlink-manipulated

Evidence Posted Indicates that ChainLink Token Is Manipulated

>> No.15557599

>>15557567
>>15557581
Too long, didn't read

>> No.15557603

This is just so bearish for LINK, everyone should sell immediately, can't you see that the price has gone down a couple cents today? What do you like losing money or something? Sell right now goyim or else.

>> No.15557611 [DELETED] 

https://medium.com/@allstocks/analysis-chainlink-engaged-in-pump-and-dump-scheme-to-manipulate-link-price-788314c33b1


Analysis: Chainlink Engaged in Pump and Dump Scheme to Manipulate LINK Price

>> No.15557613

>>15557552
Good thing Chainlink oracles have tons of work doing operations for mixicles, threshold signatures, reputation, aggregation, order matching, ...

Oracles that feed data on-chain is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of oracle jobs.

>> No.15557615

>>15557151
What does this mean?

>> No.15557625

https://all-stocks.net/analysis-chainlink-engaged-in-pump-and-dump-scheme-to-manipulate-link-price/

A blockchain analytic firm posted some research findings that suggest Chainlink (LINK) has become a home to the infamous pump and dump scam. Read the entire crypto news story here.

>> No.15557653

>>15557613
There are no commercial oracle jobs you dumb fuck. There never will be.

>> No.15557656

>>15557653
Those are all paying oracle jobs, brainlet.

>> No.15557662

>>15557656
There are no requests from customers yet. No adoption. Never will be.

>> No.15557678
File: 30 KB, 506x606, 1567665399726.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15557678

>>15557662
>it hasn't begun yet, that means it's over

>> No.15557695

>>15557678
I don't think it will ever be adopted. Why would anything in life ever work out for me? Why would there ever be anything but death pain and sadness? If link worked out.. I'd have financial stability.. So therefore it won't work. Sorry man.

>> No.15557756
File: 318 KB, 1258x722, tweets google cloud chainlink.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15557756

>>15557695
>I don't think it will ever be adopted.
k

>> No.15557768
File: 407 KB, 750x700, 1568041613912.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15557768

>>15557695
>I don't think it will ever be adopted

Are you stupid or what?

>> No.15557782

>>15557329
No retard its gonna be literally free money if you got 50+ iq

>> No.15557802 [DELETED] 

>>15556321
https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2019/09/evidence-posted-indicates-chainlink-manipulated
Evidence Posted Indicates that ChainLink Token Is Manipulated

>> No.15557813

https://news.u.today/news/chainlink-suspected-of-being-pump-and-dump-scam-by-analytics-company-anchainai

https://cointelegraph.com/news/researchers-publish-evidence-of-chainlink-token-price-manipulation

>> No.15557819

>>15557802
The fact fudders try to use an article written by someone who couldn't finish the cup head tutorial to fud is fucking hilarious.

>> No.15557843

>>15557756
>>15557768
These are Pilot programs. start ups won't bring the money. Sorry pals. Nice marketing and good for testing, but without real adoption nothing will happen.

>> No.15557857
File: 16 KB, 400x400, 1565794969694.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15557857

>>15557843
>it hasn't yet begun, that means it's over

>> No.15557863

>>15557695
well dont bring us hard working wagies down with you, you better sell and quick!

>> No.15557865
File: 1.26 MB, 1440x2960, Screenshot_20190911-125132_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15557865

>>15556321
>green

>> No.15557931
File: 158 KB, 633x758, 0050.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15557931

im just so tired

>> No.15557994
File: 221 KB, 488x719, 1568224371675.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15557994

>>15557739
>>15557751
>>15557828
>>15557813
>>15557802
>>15557625
>>15557611
>>15557591
>>15557581
>>15557567
>>15557551
>>15557538
>>15557526
>>15557514
>>15557500
>>15557493
>>15557006
>>15556952
>>15556907
>>15556892

Can you smell the desperation?

>> No.15557995

>>15557931
Same mate. Check my piss ID. We will never make it.

>> No.15558006

>>15557995
im holding to the moon or zero

>> No.15558018

>>15558006
Well it's gonna be zero mate. Within a year won't be worth shit. Sorry mate. Timeline shifted in the wrong way. It's over. We got balls. We got courage. Maybe we will make it with something else. But not this.

>> No.15558046
File: 927 KB, 740x900, 1550769157401.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15558046

>>15558018
fuck you, we will make it

>> No.15558079

>>15558046
I'm holding with you. We WILL make it. Don't you dare fucking sell. We knew from the start we would need iron hands for this

>> No.15558086

>>15557994
The night is darkest just before the dawn

>> No.15558091

>>15556885
so then 7 years and it will work?

>> No.15558097
File: 392 KB, 1107x566, 1548457104776.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15558097

>>15558046
>>15558079
Yes. YES. We WILL make it. Hold it until the very end. no pussying out, no selling at 5 dollar shit, no, we are gonna make and ride this to the very end. Millionaires or broke, keep your spirit strong anons.

>> No.15558099
File: 18 KB, 480x426, 1564880728382.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15558099

>undeniably good news leads to the most desperate FUDing yet

This is downright pathological. How do you people survive through your day-to-day life?

>> No.15558204
File: 291 KB, 889x513, 51A923B4-1976-4F6F-B1B9-712035056774.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15558204

>>15557931
>>15558046
>>15558079
>>15558097
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGHHH.
n-no. NO!!!!!!
NOT NOW. NOT LIKE THIS.
NOTHING. IS. BEYOND. OUR. REACH.

>> No.15558245

Just sold 2/3rds of my stack. I’ll buy back in if it hits sub $1

>> No.15558250
File: 2.00 MB, 400x400, 1545091439548.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15558250

>> No.15558281

Maybe it's because I'm already rich but I feel no pressure whatsoever holding.

>> No.15558291

>>15556428
Lazy baseless fud as usual. I can tell you're tired and bored.

>> No.15558295

>>15556380
This is not part of the paid narrative. We should be talking about excretions and screaming 700k.

>> No.15558325
File: 511 KB, 750x720, 1555522776772.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15558325

>>15558204
Nothing is beyond it anon. Nothing. Miracles do happen. Have faith, I cry whenever I think about my own and every other holder's waging life and how it feels to be chained to it. We are gonna make it. Just hold, please, for yourself and for everyone else trying their best.

>> No.15558350

>>15556813
You're off message. Discord has been trying to co-anchor the make it stack to 100k. Soon to be 250k.

>> No.15558432

>>15557843
Dozens of teams bending the knees. New companies have literally been created to support the network. Companies that would have never even smelled existence of it weren't for Chainlink development. Everyone knows this, you can stop.

>> No.15558582

I wonder if the network will let black people run a node.

>> No.15558606

>>15558582
The only reason I have any chainlink at all is so I can get away from blacks

inb4 plenty of blacks own chainlink - not in my little world, they don't

>> No.15558612
File: 495 KB, 1920x1080, CEF26824-2024-4FF0-8AEF-F118728393FF.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15558612

>>15558325
No more chains anon. Just links.

>> No.15558808
File: 85 KB, 693x598, 1566272343271.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15558808

>>15557358
> hodl
>fodl
>wakl
>mfw redditors took over Link

One of the reasons I sold off and Im buying more at this dip while faggots keep parroting le epic HODL CRYPTO XDXDXD meme from $5 to $1.75 like the leftist s0i chugging redditors they are.

>> No.15558815

>>15556321
What a great interview. Thanks for sharing that

>> No.15558826

>Based in the cayman islands
>Gives same presentation past 3yrs
>Nothing is intellectually patented
>JSON Parser
>Countless "insiders"
>Confirmed security by law group
>Manipulated price action (You are here)
>Rest of the year = same presentation
>SEC launches investigation
>Coinbase delisting
>Sergey Disappears
>Dev wallet dumps all tokens
>Team freaking out
>Confirmed edit scam all over the news

>> No.15558953

>>15556380
Good news = Dump

>> No.15558967
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 700Kdump.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15558967

>> No.15559009
File: 533 KB, 2280x1080, CrazyWhoooore.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15559009

>>15558086
Before the Reset.

>> No.15559187
File: 41 KB, 474x474, 1567265672184.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15559187

>>15556807
>>15556796
>>15556986
>>15557567
>>15557581
>>15557591
>>15557611
>>15557625
>>15557802
>>15557813
>12 posts by this id
In all honesty, forgetting Link for a second, this is absolutely fucking pathetic lmao.

It'd be ok if you could come up with convoluted and possibly true Link fud like in the old days (2 man team etc) but just spamming like this is fucking trash dude.

What happened to Delphi? This is just sad.

>> No.15559216

>>15556870
>They're not hiring
Fuck off tranny

>> No.15559271

Retard here, do I do explicit or implicit staking? Which one is Linkpool?

>> No.15560284
File: 122 KB, 400x500, 1566331893667.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15560284

>>15558086
The sun is coming
>>15558099
checked

>> No.15560301

they've been 'finalizing steaking implementation' for two years now brainlets. if you're not already all in btc and monero you've already admitted financial defeat in this market.

>> No.15560892

>>15557358
Based and count your blessings pilled

>> No.15560892,1 [INTERNAL] 

www.cryptobenelux.com

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action