[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 325 KB, 1125x388, avalanche.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15549693 No.15549693 [Reply] [Original]

>We (I) plan to sell a large volume of BTC for USD. This will occur on a single exchange as a rolling iceberg order followed by significant orders of other exchanges. It is expected that the value will drop significantly and will be matches by a 10x leveraged short.

>The network hash will be throttled at this time limiting all movements to and from exchanges. Only spending the unrecognised SegWit Txs to miners and our own Exchange TXs will be processed in blocks. All other transactions will be rejected from blocks and will lead to UTXO congestion.

>A total of 51% of the BTC network prior to the price drop will be added.

>The sale will align to a reward halving.

>Once the network adjusts to this new difficulty, the miners would be turned away from BTC. Mined blocks will actively reject and spend all so called SegWit blocks as these are a miner gift under the original rules.

>There will be no further details at this point. Going forward, all this will be disclosed to ensure all securities and ForEx trading laws in the USA and UK are strickly abided by.

>> No.15549755

Wont someone just kill this faggot already
Imagine all those BTC locked away forever pushing up the price

>> No.15549775

>>15549693
>crying in court
OH NO NO NOO NO NO NO NOO

>> No.15549811

>>15549693
short btc and long bsv, got it

>> No.15549865

>>15549693
i dont follow all this stuff about CW, but i really wante to know but didnt dare ask in case i seemed like an idiot, but...

...why the fuck did this moron start legal proceedings if he knew he wasnt satoshi. i mean, what was he looking to get out of it. surely he knew he'd get found out? is there more to this that i'm messing? would appreciate any info on this cos it just doesnt make any sense to me.

>> No.15550348

>>15549865
If you look at things he's said and done in the past, it's not surprising that he's gone this far. In the past though he didn't have billionaires backing him and campaigning for him.

>> No.15550393

>>15549865
>why the fuck did this moron start legal proceedings if he knew he wasnt satoshi
>why the fuck did this moron
>why
>moron
Think hard about what you just wrote, anon. It will come to you eventually.