[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 138 KB, 640x1439, 1558318304431.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15532985 No.15532985 [Reply] [Original]

First of all, the whole interview is pretty good so worth watching.

I dont hold ChainLink, I did last year but I sold it all.

I was watching this the other night and got a bit of a surprise when the guy says Chain... and then stops.

https://youtu.be/jYsWwqTdvNQ?t=2115

I will leave it here and you make up your own minds. As mentioned earlier, I dont hold any Chainlink, so I am not a pajeet trying to push the coin.

What do you guys think he was trying to say? Did he forget the link part or was what happened here?

>> No.15532993

35:25 for the exact moment!

>> No.15533018

>>15532985
Chain....link, is probably what he was thinking yeh
Dan tapiero is a macro guy so i think the macro point about linking blockchain to real world data and smart contracts would be something he'd pay attention to

>> No.15533060

>>15532985
"Or Chain....uuhh"
>fuck I shouldn't have said that, say something else
Pretty interesting

>> No.15533067

Sounds like he was thinking "Chainlink" but stopped himself before outing it.
There really isn't another top token that starts with "chain" so I can't imagine what else he might have been saying.
He held back when he realized that he's talking to "beginners" with his message, saying "unless you want to go out and do a ton of research and find a project with real potential, just buy Bitcoin to get your foot in the door and you'll do fine"
Which I guess means he thinks Chainlink is a good project. And monero. Then he goes on to mention Ethereum and how it's programmable!